Why don't my fellow Australians ever defend me when another nationality bullies me?

Why don't my fellow Australians ever defend me when another nationality bullies me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because why should we stand up for a useless cunt?

what country is that?

Defend yourself, defend them.

You're a failure

CUS u a lil bitch

Grow a pair and stand up for yourself. If you get ganged up on, I'm sure they will jump in.

Or they might just stand back and laugh while insulting you... honestly that is probably the more likely outcome. But still, don't be a bitch.

defend yourself you fucking bitch

cunt assed faggot. KYS

How cucked can you get?
Just punch the cunts out you fucking dotty cunt.

I get ganged up on all the time, I consider it a challenge.
Remember we are the Shitpost nation and grow a pair

because they're the smart ones who know their damn place

aussies are cunts

>tfw you become so advanced in shitposting you troll your own country.
Op you're alright

Stop being a soft cunt faggot

He is not trolling anyone,he is a soft cunt.

Who's been bullying you user?

>he's not trolling
It was sarcasm, he wasn't 100% srs

Cause your gay faggots like pic related

Man the fuck up softcock

Harden up you poofta cunt!

takin the bait mate? I hear they got ol' wanda runnen the milk bar down the road. Why don't you just scamper along and wash it down ya limey cunt.

i get 'picked' on all the time, last night at work i told a jew i wish hitler won and we should nuke israel. 10 minutes later i told a lesbian gays are failures to society. all these faggots can get fucked. its time to say it how it is

Says the NZer...
Being a NZer alone makes your point invalid, however AUS has not legalized Gay marraige but you guys have.. So I guess you guys are the gay ones.

How do you know? There is no emotion in text o.O

K abdullah

>How do you know?
I just do

you haven't held that title for years m8, why did you let the leaves take it? aussie shitposts were funny and clever, leaf shitposts are rage inducing, cringe fests.
please make shitposting great again

*Steps on you*
How do you know he is trolling "Mate" He as not aid anything, assuming much?

Get stuffed they do.
Show your flag before you attack another country or your opinion is pointless.

>pirate flag

fuck off poof

POOO POOO IN THE LOO
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

fail to read the whole thing? I'm american if it even matters, but i want you to succeed. don't get it twisted m80

Are Australians the most powerful race?

fuck shitskins too. white master race.

This.
From what I gather strayans don't like pussies.
I don't think they consider melbourne to be straya either.

I'm a Chaldean (catholic arab) would you really like a sand nigger defend you?

Well I still think we are on top.

>Unsheathes katana
It says "1 post by this id" you dense kiwi

If you're participating in conversation here you're going to be called every variation of every name in the book. It come with the territory.

OY SWEET DIGERIDOOS, MOITE! DONT MIND OI JAST ANOOTHA YANK PASSIN THRU

Well I get ganged up on by a bunch of idiots when I make a good point and nobody comes to my side.People are faggots man, that's how the world is.

Yeah so it could be a slide thread.
If I was Trolling I would stay in the thread to keep the fires burning.

>leaf shitposts infuriating
>aussie shitposts funny
You see, that's not how it works. Leaf shitposts are funny to other leafs because we know the very sight of our flag will make some people see red, and we get a good kick while we watch an entire thread get derailed because one of us decided to talk about how lenin-marxism-maoism is a great system and a bunch of retards get baited into it.
Aussie shitposts leave their posters miserable while hiding behind a smug facade, clicking send before crying themselves to sleep and failing because the heat is evaporating their tears.

It is winter, our tears are freezing up..

>very sight of our flag will make some people see red

Only in the literal sense, leaf.

>I say stupid things in public and no one loves me
You will learn. You have no choice but to

Yeah, when I see your flag I feel pretty blue as I consider the state of the Australian people.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a retarded flaming faggot, sorry brah, but it's the truth.

Man up cunt

And when I see the Red of your flag I get angry thinking that you guys voted in a secret Muslimto be your PM

Don't you have some tax to be paying so your cucked PM can make some more payments to terrorists?

Trudeau isn't a secret muslim, he sucks their cock on a daily basis while quoting the Q'uran inbetween strokes. We voted him in for legalized marijuana, so we can shitpost while forgetting how bitterly cold and shitty our country is.
Don't you have some tremendous electrical bill to pay? It's not economically feasible to run your AC all day, but I guess that's what you have to do in order to prevent your household pets from boiling in their own bodily fluids.

trial by bants. If you fail, then you are dead weight to your country & its people.

projection? wtf

They enjoy seeing their fellow brethren in peril

Shitpost the same drivel while innastates for work, nobody cares. Shitpost back home and get lots of responses to my bait.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the leaf.

shut up nerd

The socks he chose for gay pride day, he chose socks that look like the pride flag but are actually Muslim who are so anti gay they throw them off buildings.
So yeah he is a secret Muslim

Your faggot is showing.

You sound like a fuckin' poofter.

Chill out.

This whole thread

HEY THERE BROTHER, THAT'S A NICE GUN COLLECTION YOU HAVE THERE. I'M GOING TO GO HOME AND FEED MY PET BALD EAGLE WHILE PICKING UP ANOTHER AMERICAN FLAG THAT WAS MADE IN CHINA AND WAS SOLD TO ME BY AN ILLEGAL MEXIAN IMMIGRANT, THEN I'M GOING TO EAT MY THIRD BREAKFAST!

I think this is a meta shitpost.
To put in somewhat better form: it's shitposting the shitposters.

NEVER

EVER

DOG
YOUR MATES.