imdb.com/title/tt0116756/
imdb.com/title/tt0165982/
snopes.com/sinbad-movie-shazaam/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhRImpdBd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's reddit tier bullshit

No its not

wtf in my timeline it was "bernstein bears"

Have you seen any weirdos with cellphones attached to microwaves recently?

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

begone

is anyone else effected by the hillary mandela effect?
i swear it changed from hillary to hilary and then back to hillary.

i know for a fact it used to be berenSTEIN because i was looking at the cover while making a jew joke once.

Personally In my childhood it was Stain, then it changed to stein in the 2000s, then back to stain recently this year

>be me 2002
>watching old James Bond Moonraker
>looking at jaws and the blonde girl kiss and thinking oh poor girl she has braces and has to kiss jaws now.
>a few days later get my braces on
>had them on for 4 years
>would always think about that scene
> years later hear about the Mandela effect and shit myself when I find out she NEVER had braces

Ch-checked

>Beren(((stein)))

that one got me too.
there is no way she didn't have braces. its actually the punchline to the joke.

So here it goes:
Person A forgets a certain detail from a cartoon because we sorta forget and shit but Person A is narcisist and a god in their own eyes so they can't "forget" ever and it must be the timelines converging on themselves.
Person B hears of Person A's plight on online forums *pointing at /x/" and he too has some superiority disorder and they both agree that it's actually a timeline shift and not them forgetting a detail because memory and shit

Rinse and repeat until you get where we are now ITT.

>Asking for redpill
>Asking to explain flat earth level stupid
You people are fucking retarded

People just misremember this as stein because they were little kids when they read it and later on they learned about jew names and assumed that it must have been stein because they are jew bears. Mandela is real but not jew berenstein shit

oic

I thought it was Bernie Stein Bears, where the old bear fucks you in the ass then steals all your shit.

The Mandela effect is a lot of people having a shitty memory and not wanting to admit it.

Not the 007 scene

According to the theory, everything but our memories changed. So that image is not making your case.

There is residual evidence

>So that image is not making your case.
What case is that dumb fuck? I didn't say shit. Here's what happened. It was a misprint, it went out as "stein" kids grew up reading it as stein. When they found out it was stain and always had been stain they freaked the fuck out.

OP here, there is photographic evidence of the other timeline... I was in the stein universe and I saw photos here on Sup Forums of the stain books..
The next month I was in the stain universe

seems like you have

reading steiner

To all the Mandela doubters. Explain the girl with/without the braces. False memory just doesn't cut it.

>Redpill me on the Mandela Effect
Isn't the Mandela effect just about things that didn't happen?
The Berenstein to Berenstain transition is real.

>tfw play a certain videogame as a kid
>"wow its looks so realistic"
>tfw play the game again now
>"wtf i don't remember that the game was so shit in graphics"

Search "quantum pollution" and "Anthony patch". Dwave quantum computers are admittedly pulling in more information than what they should be according to conventional physics... on an exponential scale. Likely bringing in information from parallel dimensons/ near-infinite alternate timelines. The alternate timelines are a collection of all of our alternate timelines if different choices are made (like a director putting the Jaws girl with braces punchline in the Bond movie, or girl without braces). This additional data is a pollution that our minds are shifting between via quantum entanglement with other timeline perceptions.

Mandela Effect is real.

Kek

I always thought Doublade evolved into Aegislash via trading. I only recently found out you evolve it with the Dusk Stone. Weird.

What happened to you before Christmas 2012?

If it is real, where is the proof? It can mostly be attributed to remembering something that is false.

JFK assassination is what convinced me, never even heard about the Mandela Effect until I researched why the number of people in the vehicle was different.

In the early 1990s he made a number of strait to VHS movies, which included…

Shazaam
>A light hearted family comedy in which a young boy and girl try to find love for their father. With Sinbad playing the role of a genie they discover.

The Adventures of Sinbad
>An action comedy remake of the 1960s Adventures of Sinbad and Jason and the Argonauts for children.

Did you see either of these movies as a kid? Too bad, they never existed after 2012.

Hey Louie Anderson here. Didn't I die in 2008?

Why do people change the name all the time?
Last week it was the Mandoolie effect and now its Mandela?
I just can't keep up.

It's merely recall bias perpetuated by culture. If everyone ends up mispronouncing Oscar Mayer when they're fucking five, you'll think it's Oscar Meyer when you're fifty. Ditto for corruptions of existing works by pop culture, such as "Luke, I am your father" from the original, and only "I am your father".

knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-mandela-effect

My girlfriend's family in MN is good friends with Louie. And they hung out with him back in 2008

I feel the same way about this.

Unfortunately it always leads back to the Jews/Reptilians.

>Shazaam
Actually it was Kazaam and it wasn't Sinbad who played it. It was Shaq you're misremembering things again imdb.com/title/tt0116756/

>Adventures of Sinbad
Again, you're misremembering things. This was released in 2003 and it was called Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
imdb.com/title/tt0165982/

Anything else?

kek

hey so, i was a kid who knew this shit (just turned 18) and i can confirm that it was berenstAIN. i think my house had a few shitty picture books that say that as well, and i always thought of how it's pronounced in the intro of the cartoon (steen), and how it doesn't sound like stain. this is definitely something that stood out to me in my childhood because i'm a retard. carry on

>imdb.com/title/tt0165982/

No, it was a live action movie, made in the early 90s.

And no, I mean Shazaam. It came out around the same time as Kazaam.

>Dolly's braces
>Number of people in the car with JFK

hard to attribute either of those to "bad memory"

The Lindbergh baby being found dead and a there being a trial conviction was a huge one for me. That and the JFK one.

>>>\x\
Now fuck off

hungry niggers in the future get jellous of asians and commit a hate crime using time travel. it was a joke allegedly which ended up erasing many people.the nog made asians look different. epicanthal fold was produced using gene therapy on a small group of early humans. the verdict was funny because at the end every one in the court room knew they had sentenced some one to to something but none of them knew who. you have to have clearance to know. they erased that nigger by making nigs dumber and his family line ended way before him because of it. that caused some mandella effect shit i forgot which one

then some green peace idiots decided humanity needed to die. so they went back and killed all the humanoids they could find. they broke causality. grandfather paradox kicked in at first. so they cant go back in time and so then they do exist and can go back and then cant exist so they dont and then all of a sudden they did go back but the record skips and nothing changed. they killed all "proto humans" and humans still exist. that caused humans having extra ribs i remember that one

>I mean Shazaam. It came out around the same time as Kazaam.
This. This is pride fucking with you. This is you refusing to accept an alternative explanation because, you've already resigned yourself to whatever truth you think is real regardless of evidence.
>No, it was a live action movie, made in the early 90s.
Alright, you got me, I don't remember a live action movie with Sinbad starring in a jason of the Argonauts type movie around the 1990s. I doubt he does either though. Try asking him on twitter or something.

snopes.com/sinbad-movie-shazaam/

It's ether CERN, some to do with 2012 or we are in the matrix and they are changing things. Ask yourself where are we in the milkyway? It should be in the furthest away arm just near the edge. Also 1000's of people can't misremembered the same thing
>interview with a vampire
>Luke I am your father
>if you build it they will come
>wrong place in the milky way
>your heart being in the centre of your chest not off set to the left
And yes I know how crazy I sound it's hard to think fringe might have been a true story.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhRImpdBd8

In my timeline it's called the Hitler effect. Nelson Mandela led the nazis

It just makes more sense that we've shifted into a parallel dimension where history has rewritten itself or that we're living in a computer simulation that is prone to glitch, than humans having shit memory and Americans having trouble with foreign words.

The time has rippled.

Think of the Universe as everything, at all time. There is no such thing as a parallel Universe because the Universe is already everything at every time.

If it helps, visualize it as a fish tank, where inside is the sum of every possibility at every time.You are a line cut through it. What ever you experiences falls in that line. People you interact with also pass through your line when they interact with you.

Now it appears something has rippled that fish tank. I believe it happened around late December 2012.

Possibilities rippled. Many things changed. Most of them are mundane and go unnoticed, a flower changed color here or there. Have you ever felt unsure or lost when visiting a place in your past?

However, the changes
that get noticed are the collective, typically pop culture, experiences.

>Mandela Effect
You pretend the heads of terrorist orgnisations that carried out bombings wuz good boys because appartheid got BTFO and they were decent by politician standards.

>hard to attribute either of those to "bad memory"
It's not "bad memory" it's normal. It is very common for people to genuinely believe in their side of the story. Over a long period of time we won't forget something but, we will begin to have a warped view of it without realizing and believe the alternative view point the same as our own without question. It's a very normal phenomena that almost every human is capable of reproducing. It is very common to do as a coping mechanism for trauma or highly stressful situations. By the time people remember what happened it's already been twisted into something else. It's possible to be completely full of shit without even being capable of knowing any better.

She took an L last year

This one fucks with my head...Did she actually have braces or was that a wasted oppertunity that we all remember because that was how we all thought the scene should go. I saw moonraker like twice in the 80's....so I cannot remember either way......but that scene makes no sense unless she has braces

Holy fuck you goddamn narcissist

Wow, that's the date something significant happened to me

I owned The Adventures of Sinbad, and watched it a shit load as a kid.

I was also remember being upset when my father picked up Shazaam from block buster and not the movie with Shaq in it.

I think everbody thought that was how the scene should go...back then. Moonraker is like the least watched bond film....moore is a shitty bond

I can and already read your image posted you posted for changing the wording around and typing it out instead doesn't make it any more credible.

Why doesn't anyone ask him a about this?

Doesn't mean I am wrong.

Alright, how about you explain what happened in the movie via storyboard? Tell us some of the jokes, the quotes, the scenery, and the begining/ending. What did the main bad guy look like? You watched a shit load so, you should be able to remember this and it would be no problem for you.

>ITT: People who are so sure of their own faulty memory or latches on to the faulty memory of others that they're more willing to believe they've changed timelines than remembered wrong.
ISHYGDDT.

Steins;Gate is fucking awesome.

No way user....

I had the same experience,
I went upwards like my body was lifted from my house and started seeing all possible realities unfold in-front of me. But I didn't do any drugs, it was from a dream.

Amelia Earhart was never found, there has never been a time that it was stated as fact she was. Mandela Effect confirmed fake

The ultimate personification of narcissistic self indulgence.

> Wait. What? What do you mean i'm wrong?! I CAN'T BE WRONG!! THE LITERAL FOUNDATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE MUST HAVE SHIFTED BEFORE I COULD MISREMEMBER SOME INSIGNIFICANT FACTOR OF MY CHILDHOOD!

That being said, i thought it was stein too and thought it was a bit weird, then i just realized 'stein' is probably common enough (especially with all the kikery i've been exposed to on Sup Forums) i just projected that since 'stain' is fuckin weird.

They do and he hates it some much that he done a scene from it to troll people. I think it was with snl but I'm not sure.

No it's not go ask your priest which animal should lay with the lamb? Or check maps and the placement of starts now.

Debunked Sinbad the comedian hosted a Sinbad the Sailor marathon dressed as...you guess it Sinbad the Sailor.....Shaq was in the awful genie movie

> Dude has weird teeth shit
> Natural symmetry present in storytelling makes it logical to assume she too has teeth shit.
> You see her smile at Jaws for like 5 seconds.
> Immediately after she does, he smiles and has weird shit on his teeth imprinting 'weird teeth shit' in your head.
> You don't watch the film for fucking years.

WOOAOOAOAOAOOAOAOOHHHH

It started as him being a pirate aboard a ship, which had like 3 people. him and two generic scraggly white guys. They encounter a woman who joins their ship and tries to steal the ship from him. After some witty banter and shitty sword play she surrenders and tells them that she is looking for the golden fleece.

They set sail, Sinbad is complaining that she got them lost. They arrive at an island after running out of water. They look for water and find a cave. In the cave they steal treasure. The woman says we should not take any, and Sinbad turns around fully decked out in gold like a drag queen. A giant comes. Sinbad comically fights him and the chick kills stabs the giant in the face and they run.

There was a scene where he was attacked by pirates, joking about how pirates don't respect nobody not even pirates no more.

The flees pirates in a cave, where there is a 3 headed hydra. They try to sneak through while it sleeps, Sinbad gets all serious. Scrawly white guy sneezes and wakes it up. They comically fight their way out.

Just as they are about to give up they find an island with the golden fleece in the temple. Then there was something with skeletons and fighting them. Sinbad running to his ship screaming holding the fleece above his head.

They sail off, Sinbad awakes in the night to find the woman has taken a rowboat and the fleece and fled. But left him gold coins. Movie ends with him going after her because of love.

>pic related
is just a list of common misconceptions and international differences (sometimes things in USA are named differently to here) and seriously, who uses miles?

Spooky there is your storyboard. For the record I remember Shaq as the genie thinking they should of used Sinbad

This

How does that confirm anything just because it's the one you can't remember. What about the rest?

>Mandela Effect

You mean the Freeman effect. It's always been the Freeman effect.

Pretty excited to watch it, but I've got a massive backlog. Is it really as good as everyone says it is?

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I do have a problem when something that I'm so accustomed to changes for me that it has me questioning my mental sanity and stability where I'm not sure if I'm more terrified at the prospect that my memory can be that easily deceived or my memory was correct and something has actually changed in reality.

So I either question reality or my sanity. Mandela Effect is real, rather it's just "bad memories" or something changing in reality, the fact enough people are experiencing it means something is causing it. Something is causing groups of people to all remember past events the same or something is causing past events to actually change. Either way it's interesting and people just dumb this topic down to "when people can't admit they're wrong and believe the universe is changing"

>Iliad
>Jason and the Argonauts
>Sinbad the sailor
What you're describing is all 3 of these things and calling it one movie.

Ya, it was a remake of those 1960s movies with Sinbad the Comedian meant for children.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Amelia Earhart disappeared and was never found, this is a fact. Aside from shitty History Channel shows or flat Earth tier blog posts, there has never been a time that it was stated she was found, or never crashed, or whatever you want to make up.

Therefore, if I can confirm that AT LEAST ONE of the Mandela Effects posted is complete nonsensical mis-remembrance, then chances are that all the rest are, too, and that there isn't actually a bunch of magical reality shifts happening.

When I was a kid the KKK stood for Klu Klux Klan

still the case or still a kid.

I do see some of this too and it makes me think, when will marathon/sneakers turn up but when I remember things that have changed it's fucked up.

Hrmm, googled it and it is Ku Klux Klan now.

That aint right.

>I'm so accustomed to

How accustomed to either of the events you've mentioned in this thread are you? Quantify for me, in minutes, seconds, hours, how many times have you seen the Dolly scene from Moonraker? Even if you've seen that movie a thousand times, the only discernible scene prominently featuring her teeth is literally a 2-4 second clip at the end.

What you're "accustomed to" is collectively, over the course of your entire life likely less than a single solitary minute.

> So I either question reality or my sanity.

No you don't. The human mind is a fucking constantly shifting, growing organ that decades of medical science is still uncovering new things. Misremembering something does not make you insane, it makes you normal. Denying this and pitting your fallible human mind against the fucking fundamental elements of the universe itself however, does make you sound insane.

It's 'Ku' not 'Klu' but that's so fucking obvious he misremembered it because of alliteration of 'kLux' and 'kLan'

That only you remember with no mention of any of this content from other people who remember watching the same movie? None of what I've been looking through have mentioned a golden fleece, or a 3 headed hydra.

>"Tiananmen Square: tank stopped "

Holy fucking shit did the man actually stop the tank? I remember clear as day talk about how he got crushed by it

What the fuck

Ya see I remember Kill Kikes & Kongs....Mandella I tells ya

never really paid attention to it and probably never knew it right. but remembered correctly.

Nah bro. She had braces on. I saw that movie as a kid and I remember LAUGHING MY ASS OFF at that scene for that specific reason. Mandela Effect is real.

I remember reading about Mandela being dead and being shocked that he was alive.

I remeber Fruity Loops being spelled normally, now it's "Frooty Loops"

I mean, the big thing is that many people share these supposedly false memories.

Wow, what the fuck? I just checked this, too. It was definitely the Klu Klux Klan.

>Klu Klux Klan

Shit I remember this too

She has braces you mind fucker. Watched this atleast three times

Fpbp