Donald Trump won the election

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfy5dFhw3ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fuck of kiwi, get ready to be annexed by your older brother faggot

She is honestly our president. Why are Drumptycucks so triggered by this?

So like, half the nation?

Sorry kiddo, city people are the retards.

I really cant believe she didnt die. I assume her retreat after the election involved intensive surgery or child sacrifice

City people are niggers and spics

damn you, 1000 russian putin hacker team.

>sweetie
Stop calling me that.

Not even at least 50%, also there was evidence of voter fraud and illegals voting for her. BTW fuckface we have the electoral colledge to protect smaller states, and it decided Trump won.

Excuse me honey but step aside im pretty sure she won by 6 grillion votes. Wtf are you talking about 3 million ummm no it was 6 grillion+++ get it right.

I miss the shitty Hillary memes from CTR. They were always so shitty that were funny.

kek this :) I liked this one. It's so bad its good and funny like the sharknado series, you know its a piece of shit but a funny one.

Retreat? She's getting ready for drumpf to be arrested so she can take her rightful place in the white house.

Are the democrats actively trying to summon the next hitler? This level of shilling cannot end well for them.

Okay if Hillary won the election why is she not president right now?

checkmate

ask putin

This is comedy gold

Ah yes the kind of quality replies we've come to expect from people who think the presidency should be popular vote and not winning the most states.

I couldn't tell if this one was unironically pro-hildawg or anti-hildawg.

Thank God for the electoral college or USA would have been a liberal circle jerk.

you'll see how much your little theory matters when drumpf is in prison and Hillary is president

That means city people are retards who fell for fake news propaganda

its her turn drumpkins #resist

Hey tea sipping brit, you need to win the most electors, each state has a certain amount roughly base on population (smaller states have more than the shoukld and bigger states less) not the most states.

it is currently a conservashit circle jerk with the media sucking drumpf and putin's dick

man i missed these posts

No. City people have the highest level of intelligence.

:)

"educated" = fully pozzed with the Jewish Marxist mind virus. Good Little Goys

Meadia sucking trump???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wow at least try to act the part, even when i larp i can do the most basic shilling.

Wasn't there some kind of effort to compare the number of votes to the number of registered voters that was struck down by democrats?

>drumpanzees actually believe this shit

you post the best fukkin b8 i love it.

Do you actually read your own media? Not one major outlet reports anything positive about Trump. Look up "circlejerk".

I don't give a shit either way, Finland had its own problems to deal with. But at least be realistic.

Dont forget to start out your adult life 40,000 dollars in debt to your Jew Overlord

>Hillary WON
No, she didn't.
Trump is president.
Get over it.

Geez, you're just like the old people who still convert every price to Deutsche Mark 15 years after the Euro took over.

She also won popular vote against Obama in 2008. Really sad eh?

>Degrees
>Intelligence

Those are two things. Not everyone who has a degree is intelligent and not everyone who is intelligent has a degree.

>So, as a democratic nation

It is not, it is a Republic

Counties' vote matter, not individuals

what? when was the last time you saw fox news bring up the fact that putin hacked the election.. this should be all out war, but all we get is shit nobody cares about

hillary, if you lose yourself in the momment yoiu only get 3 shots, don't ever let it go,go.

look at viewership. drumplet. everyone watches fox and fox constantly sucks drumpf and putin's dick

w..w...wtf im a shill for hill now. Damn.

Drumpf is stumped this time. This is the end of his campaign.

meanwhile in russia...

youtube.com/watch?v=zfy5dFhw3ik

10 million mexicans and illegals

Sage

Illegal votes don't count

SHE WON, drumpfies. Get over it.

Let's see how long city folk last when country folk stop tending the crops.

Early Saturday morning shareblue coffee time post, you will see 45 more of em today

Shareblue cucks working on a saturday

do not worry, there is a madame president, IVANKA, so say it with me,
BASED MADAME PRESIDENT!

hillary is also in the white house

DRUMPFFFFTTT

TWOOO SCOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS