Sup Forums, I need help

Sup Forums, I need help.

A few months back, I would sneak into my little sister's room and do stuff with her... just little things, like kiss her and touch her places, and one time I wiped a tiny bit of cum onto her feet. Nothing that serious, nothing that would hurt her.

I only did it maybe 10-15 times, and then I stopped, but my sister and mum have been acting strangely for the past week or so, and two nights ago, I overheard my mum asking questions to someone over the phone that were pretty obviously related to what I did with my sister.

I immediately packed my bag and prepared to GTFO town as fast as fucking possible, only for my mum to confront me and tell me about what "your father" was doing to my sister, and talked about the possibility of telling the police. Apparently my sister thought it was my dad doing it, and brought it up in casual conversation with my mum, which is how she found out.

My dad has previous sex offenses (none of them actually that serious), so this might just fly.

Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe my mum is lying to me or fucking with me and knows that it was me all along.

WHY THE HELL WERE YOU DOING SEOMTHING LIKE THAT!?

Molesting your little sister and planning to frame your dad. Just fucking kys already faggot. Lucky I don't know you, you fucking lowlife

First off, you're sick user. You need professional help.

Second off, they will take DNA samples and they will find out it was you. Own up to it and be a man.

Find Jesus NOW!

What the fuck Australia? This is some Leaf-tier shit.

"God I fucking hate Australians so much." - moot

Classic Aussie shitposting lmfao.

nah, too much effort to be a leafpost

You came on her feet? Kek

>Sees Australian flag

Yeah im not reading that

This is some grade A bait.

>nothing that serious
>none of them actually serious

Just like your story. Next time use greentext, Abbo faggot

>Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet
Yeah, this wouldn't be too hard. The feet are used to forming layers for strength when walking.

Your cum is in one of those layers.

"i hate moot fucking australians so much" - god

I hope this isn't real. What a mess. It's making me anxious just reading it

>Master Bait

1. Kill yourself

2. If it was months ago the semen is probably washed off

3. Yea they can probably find samples of DNA on her if you live in the same house.

4. Kill yourself, seriously.

Wow you complete retard. You sound like you're 15 - please tell me you're 25+ and living at home with teenaged sister.

I imagine daddy will take the rap unless you own up to it. What a predicament.

Is your "little sister" like a grown woman, or is that your faggot bf whom you identify as your "little sister?"

Gotta admit it was you, admit your sick and go full Church mode now like niggers do when they murder people but need a cop out.

Also there is no god, have a nice day.

I have the weirdest boner right now

How fuck can sex offenses ever not be serious

checked

>
>This is some grade A Sup Forums thread.

>flag

Yep, it's bait

OP, you're gonna get found out. They will pin the DNA test to you.

Not only would you have broken your mother's heart, you'd leave your sister disgusted and traumatised.

Incest should be punishable by death penalty in Aus, OP. Also is your sister underage? You'll be spending some time behind bars for this shit and be on a sex offender's list. You'll be in local papers... The public will want to fuck you up.

Honestly OP, your best option is to KYS.

Your mum is trying to seduce you

Assert dominance by fertilizing your sister

you should kys desu.

just kys loser.

I know I sound harsh, OP.... But you fucked up. I'm sure you were an alright kid. Yet, what you did was fucking disgusting and degenerate. You have nothing now.

die

Kill yourself you fucking loser

These kind of stories make me laugh my ass off.

OP tries to get ouf of a situation he himself created and thinks he deserves no punishment.

You're a fuckin failure OP. Might be better to kill yourself so you won't molest sister again.

>t. rebbid

All this summer needs to go

Just fess up.
What you did isn't that bad legally speaking.
However the punishment would be a million times worse if your dad takes the rap.

Yeah you will be seen as a freak but your life won't be over. You aren't going to get charged as I assume you are a minor.
I've done worse desu, I got caught once peeping in a public shower as a teen. Got an ass whopping but that is it.

People expect horny teens to do gross shit.
People will fucking crucify an adult for it though.

Don't let your dad take the fall, it will be the end of his life, to you it will just be a hiccup.

confess to what you did so your father doesnt go jail

nigga what the fug!?

What an unironically selfless kys.

>poverty
>larp
>bong

This is good shit. Enjoy your (You)

PRIME BREEDING AGE JEWSHILL

what the fuck cunt?

Holy shit, if this is not a lie, you are the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

Have you considered suicide? You probably should you sick fuck.

I can only pray this becomes pasta soon. Bery spicy.