Foot-binding, infanticide, communism, eating monkey brains

Foot-binding, infanticide, communism, eating monkey brains..
how do we fix chinks, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feet binding is needed to put women in their place. What are you, some feminist ?

Fuck off Globalist Jew.

It's worst than that, some of them have some real hatred for white people and often go to white countries on holidays. They do everything shit short of what's going to get them caught.

When confronted they just
>blank stare

Looks like she was in quite a bind!

Looks like we have a Chinese sympathiser

Nah, it's a very small problem.

Chinese are some of the least racist people on earth

I also want to be able to give thumbs up using my feet

No, they're not.

They're intellectual supremacists and the mainland Chinese actually believe the degenerate westerner thing. These are some of the most hypocritical, emotionally childish people who are simply too used to being told what to do, either by their parents or by the state.

No, they're racist.

The least racist people are the only group that created civil rights acts.

and Americans are white

>dead tradition
>massively inflated
>in name only
>only people from one province
Seems like they fixed themselves OP

You forgot cannibalism.

I say this as someone who's chinese:

euthanasia and heavy eugenics prioritizing IQ

I'm not new to this.
It's the equivalent of obsession with thin waist during Victorian era. Chinese men found those deformed feet pretty.

i had a Chinese girl ask me if i would ever be friends with a non white. Because to her it was such a normal thing to not have friends outside your race.

The foot binding alodng with many other methods are used to keep the Chinese population weak and desperate. Commies KNOW that if their citizens have any ability to fight back, they will. Especially when the food runs out.

Theres nothing objectively wrong with cannibalism. Its just considered taboo here like eating dogs. If you were born in china you wouldnt have a problem with it, so dont think your any better than them. Its just a matter of where you are born

Dude stop judging other cultures through your western values lmao

>be china
>too authoritarian for western right wingers
>too racist for western left wingers

Be careful what you eat in China.

althealthworks.com/7943/top-10-toxic-fake-food-items-produced-in-chinayelena/

>imitation eggs
>walnuts stuffed with cement
>making beef out of pork
>fake green peas
>fake baby formula
>industrial salt sold as table salt
>mud sold as black pepper
>fake sweet potato noodles
>fake ginseng
>plastic rice

>Stop judging worse cultures
Fixed that for ya snowflake.

Boiling water kills bacteria. It seems gross but "gutter oil" is perfectly safe

They don't even care about their own...

Universality in western movements, something they added to try and prevent some of the hypocrisy, is why only western movements have the capability to actually not be racist, even if those same movements can seem racist.

>Seems gross
Nah man, it IS gross. You know what is in that raw sewage don't you? Just because it won't kill you instantly doesn't make it tolerable.

>says the man from a society in decline

How is that supposed to look cute ? Can't the great communist regime lift the ban for a second and let a true chink explain ?
I don't fuckig get it that looks hideous.

This is bullshit, why are people literally shitposting with LGBT flags? Bacteria release toxins as they eat, shit and die, especially as they die, and the toxins do not always boil away.

there were reports of pork buns with cardboard in them in beijing. sickening.

You can't fix a problem that has it's root in genetics.

i worry more about how the kikes mutilate every male cock in america tb.h fAm.

hello, reddit

>Chinese are some of the least racist people on earth
no, they aren't. and they have good reasons

>Chinese people may get along well with President Trump, because they resemble him.
wtf i love chinks now

>implying the Jap who created that FC2 page is a redditard

You know by raw sewage they dont mean human waste, right? They are recycling used cooking oil. In the real report, they said one area they collect it from sewer drains and then retarded fake news outlets copied it and said they were scooping up actual sewage

That's mcfucking wrong, commie

Ship more of them around the world

>like i care who created it
>you're the fag reposting it

When has Chinese EVER hurt other races for their race? I cant even think of one instance, we treat other race with respect.

You have to go back anyway.

No we are some of the most racist and that's a good thing

Taiwanese and Chinese people are genetically the same but we are far more civilized

You are a fucking embarrassment to our race, you know that right? You are the sole reason this board hates chinks

Which group of people were the Chinese hunting and killing for their skin or some shit?

Chinks are ok.

Sorry some of my ancestors frequently murdered you folks.

Also most chink stuff IS gross. Keep it to yourselves.

racism isn't applied only with physical violence, you ricenigger

We dont hate chinese. Your just an insecure yellow boi with an inferiority complex

dont respect chinksectoids, they'll eat you when they get the chance

And you're a faggot. I'll keep the cards I was dealt thanks

>Your just an insecure yellow boi with an inferiority complex
Literally all Taiwanese desu

btw... any feet pics made by antifafu yet? Still waiting

>but thats McFucking wrong commie
>McFucking wrong

If I ever become world ruler, I'll spare you because of pic related

>France
Good luck with that
Also she was corrupted by the Koreans

Not an argie ' _ > '

>being a waifufag
Yellow fever retards are the worst

Wasn't meant to be, sodomite.

(β—žβ€Έβ—Ÿ) We are sorry

Still disgusting looking.

Well, good fucking job, I don't spare your tiny island anymore

You act like anyone cares about what you think whiteflagger

It was in decline from the tippy top mind you. American culture is making a come back. And I do that want to see you euro faggots talking about we don't have a culture. Because we do and it's the best.

Are you going to invade us during your retreat or something?

>Yellow fever
Doesnt exist

There has been instances throughout history. Boxer Rebellion, Taiping Rebellion against the Manchus, Shan purge under the Qing, Dzungaria where Dzungar proper were eliminated as a culture, etc etc.

Anyways. Chinese people have their faults. A lot of Americans I know are liberal dumbasses who can't put two and two together, Europeans I think of the stereotypical French who shove head up ass at the first sign of contention, While Russians-slavs as a whole are stubborn pragmatists who believe backbreaking hardwork would ever make up the complete lack of capital invested, then blame everyone. I met quite a bit of sane individuals in my time here in the states, so don't lump us all into the same category even if we do look "the same"

Stop being mad bro, your women just like us cuz we've big dicks and shiet

Sink them

Something has to be done about China.. my issue is that they actually know how and wear to source materials to create certain dangerous, sophistical technology.

Also, Chinese are basically eyeslanted jews

>they are everywhere
>have prosperous businesses
>they are degenerate pest
>instead of the goyim being treated like cattle it is the rest of the world
>most likely planning on taking over the world

Nah, just wait until you lose your whole country to peasant farmers again

>faggotry
Has no basis in biology but look at where we are.

You can keep the SEAmonkeys lol. They're the spics of our area.

Chinese are just trying to barely survive in this harsh world after being raped for centuries by everyone, I dont know why we are hated so much

You need to stop using big words when you're nothing. You're just a rich country because you sucked American cock, but your people did nothing throughout history.

My ancestors are the greatest, you're nothing next to me.

>we

Why are chinks such hiveminded insects?

being a teenage anarchist you should be okay with folks doing whatever the fuck they want

Your ancestors are the greatest at running away, correct.

Taiwan. layoff.
Whatever faults communism did have. It wiped away thousands of years of systematic corruption that not even Sun Yat-sen could of fixed. And the economic takeoff fron Deng on wards was nothing short of miracle given during 1950s and 1960s Mao single handedly ripped apart PRC economy. Finally, ROC lost to a bunch of guerillas, hid on an island, and still claim the mainland.

>Chinese are just trying to barely survive
maybe in mainland china since it is a shithole. but they do just fine in the rest of the world

Americans and Euros are scared of a strong non white people who don't idolize (((human rights))) and (((democracy))) and who don't adhere to American supremacy

Because of you, faggot. Nuke yourselves and the rest of us will look way more likeable.

>muh dik
I live in California and literally every single Chinese girl I've seen in an interracial relationship is ugly as fuck and damaged goods anyways. Keep them

Stop being rude
80% of the mainlanders I see here are rude as fuck and give Chinese people a bad name

You are literally known for surrendering.

>I like mexican people
nothing wrong with that
>I like arabic people
nothing wrong with that
>I like black people
nothing wrong with that
>I like asian people
wtf yellow fever

It was made up by white girls to make men think it was wrong to go for asian girls. The fact that you think the only reason someone would like a member of your own race is the result of a mental illness is very pathetic desu

No. In america Chinese work in laundry and cheap restaurants barely making a living.They are basically slaves in Chinatown ghettos, It is a sad state.

>You are literally known for surrendering.
Even as a Bong this is horribly wrong.

>nothing wrong with that
Wrong. Racemixing is degenerate and should be punished with execution, just like faggotry.

I'm literally fucking a Taiwanese girl right now, and I tell her all the time how much Mainlanders are better than Taiwanese because they aren't all effiminate faggots

>wiped away with corruption

Lmao look at China today and tell me with a straight face it isnt corrup.

You're Taiwanese bro, half of the French think Taiwan is a fucking Japanese meal

We Can't Fix Them.
Our Only Choice is To Kill Every Last One Of Them

crazy in the coconut. This is why girls dont like you Wang

>stop judging Hitler through your SJW kike puppet values lmao

And half of the mudslimes you're importing want you dead. What are you doing right now again?

> The battle for a seat is to the strong.
Chillingly true.

those were mostly first generation imigrants. if they are still poor after two or three generations they are no better than filthy spics

But there's also middle class Chinese. Go to Vancouver for instance, quite a bit of its STEM industry recruits or recruited from Asia. Alot of Chinese alumini emigre also in the sates working from various chemical and medical researches. Laundry and cheap restaurants are just a simple cross section, sure there are overqualified and the like, but quite many are simply here because they came with no education and fell for "the dream"

Khan's Mongolians, they dindu nuffin, and you Chinese gave them.a hard.time.

I may be wang but I sure as hell don't suck wang.

The perfect woman