Redpill me on Iran. Why do Americans hate them, but love Saudis?

Aren't the Saudis the religious hardliners and the Iranians are actually allowing women to work and you can even show some hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=02c_1393529343
henryjacksonsociety.org/2017/07/05/foreign-funded-islamist-extremism-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans don't love saudis, only politicians do.

KYS SHILL

>Americans don't love saudis, only politicians do.
Pic related is just one of thousands of American mainstream media articles. You will never see such thing in the European media.

They took over our embassy and took a bunch of people hostage. Ideology and race are secondary to hostile acts.

they're worse than saudi arabia, you stupidass

With the Islamic revolution came laws allowing pedophilia and bestiality.
IRANIANS - ditch your Ayatollahs and embrace Ahura Mazda.
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand
Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."
"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia).
If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

Google petrodollar and its history.

>however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.

Because americans are retarded.

because the jews tell us to

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEIT

You tell me:

liveleak.com/view?i=02c_1393529343

saudis pay more
iran had their country fucked over by the same forces trying to destroy everything - zionists?
they want extremism
they want a nuclear iran threatening israel as they want to fulfill some prophecies or some shit

iran is a faggot nation who cucked themselves and sowed the sedition
they are the krauts of the middle east
subhumans
untermensch

what makes them worse?

We don't love Iran so much find them strange allies in this was against (((them))).

Fucking nuke the ME already.

more fundamental, more repressive, little separation of powers, faggots screaming about nukes and death all the time, started more wars.

iran wouldn't let the rich people from american and the uk to steal their oil, so they are evil in newspapers

>they took over our embassy
>after we instilled a coup
>after our first coup failed
What was that about hostile acts?

Shut up kike

Saudis back the dollar with oil and Iran is a threat to the Saudis

>started more wars
Which wars exactly? That Iran Iraq war that the CIA and Ronald Reagan were complicit in committing genocide, then blamed Iran because it was politically convenient?

Yet all of our problems with Islamic Teeror comes from sunni hardliners with Saudi money, and not Shi'a muslims with Iranian funding.

>actually claiming iran is worse.
kys AIPAC shill.

saudi arabia is shady dune jews but people forget iran is a theocratic state and their official slogan is death to america. saudi arabia doesn't have religious guys with real power as far as I know.

The Saudi government aren't religious hardliners, or even religious themselves. They are trying to secularize Saudi Arabia just like the Pahlavi's tried secularizing Iran. They even destroyed the old homes in Mecca to turn it into halal Dubai.
But the Saudi people will eventually revolt iA, just like Iranian people revolted in 1979.
Also, Iran is a country of around 80 million people. Your cherrypicked images of the 5% of degenerates isn't representative of the entire country.
>embrace Ahura Mazda.
Why don't you start by ditching Christianity and embracing Odin?
At least we've been a part of Islam since the time of the final prophet (saw), and were among his original companions. What's your excuse for being a christcuck?
Also nothing wrong with any of that. Now kys
We don't hate Jews. Just Zionists. Jews are people of the book, and also our largest religious minority.

>doesn't have religious guys
What is Wahhabism?

you don't have any religious minorities because you killed them all or made them leave you faggot

>The Saudi government aren't religious hardliners, or even religious themselves.
Yeah, and you'll tell me the reason they fund religious extremism in european countries is because it gets the hate preachers away from secularizing KSA ?

There are still some. They just pay their extra taxes and keep to themselves is all.

There is literally nothing wrong with Iran. Relations with them went down the shitter in the 50s when the U.S. government assassinated their democratically elected leader and installed a puppet government to make sure they didn't nationalize their oil supply. Read some history OP, you won't regret it. Spoiler alert: Almost every modern conflict is about oil

>The Saudi government aren't religious hardliners, or even religious themselves. They are trying to secularize Saudi Arabia just like the Pahlavi's tried secularizing Iran. They even destroyed the old homes in Mecca to turn it into halal Dubai.

Saudis are the Number 1 supporter of Islamic terrorism. Saudi Arabia has become more religious and more Islamic in the last decades.

Thank God, Saudi Arabia is going bankrupt within the next 10-15yrs.

It's better to control rich fucktards than having to deal with people knowing how to defend their interests.

I've talked to Saudi's online, and I've met some in Dubai. The Saudi government itself doesn't do that. They execute anyone they find doing any of that.
They have fucking areas where westerners live and don't have to follow Saudi law, and even have beaches and resorts where women go around walking around in bikini's.
Their government hates Islam and is trying to do what the Pahlavi's tried doing before getting btfo in 1979.

american politicians != american people

i've literally never heard a kind word said by an american about saudis.

It's just governments bickering. The American people and Iranian people have no problems with each other.

>american politicians != american people
Then why do you keep electing them?
I've heard it's the opposite

US is using up the Saudis oil supply.

There you go.

Because Israel and Iran are eternal enemies.

Politicians control the Mainstream Media. You of all people should be familiar with the concept of Luegenpresse, kraut. Though, perhaps Mama Merkel made knowing about that a thought crime, so maybe not.

because Iran is an enemy of Israel

Yeah, sure.
henryjacksonsociety.org/2017/07/05/foreign-funded-islamist-extremism-in-the-uk/

>thumbnail

Bunch mudslimes and how does it matter

Hordes of useful idiots controlled by the media, election fraud, and a tendency for any non-corrupt person elected to have an "accident" if they start trying to fix things.

Did you miss the part where I said their government executes anyone found doing this?

my bad

And yet those "useful idiots" are the majority of the people. So I guess american politicians = american people.

saudi's import euro white lolis at a low cost for american politicians for rituals/sex parties

prove me wrong

You do realize the number of Muslims who are radicalized is more than the population of us right?

Then either their government is only executing them in bad faith or political conflicts, or they're really shit at finding them.

Shias are not true muslims.

because Iran wont suck america's dick and the saudis will. Pretty simple.

>the media
>what actual americans think
migrant onslaught has really done a number on the IQ hasn't it

Iranian here.

Iranian government is trying to take regional hegemony for itself, away from the USA. USA doesn't care about wahhabis they just want loyalty to their sphere of influence so they get preferential trade etc.

Yeah and a bunch of Saudis flew planes into your buildings on 9-11 yet you remain allies. This is a little too complicated for you, brainlet

Shia islam is basically a blend of Zoroastrianism and Christianity which were the two dominant religions before Islam arrived. Changing labels won't mean shit. Zoroastrians still exist in Iran in cities like Yazd and Kerman. They don't want converts they just want to be left alone.

KSA exports the extremist brand of Islam (Wahhabism) all over the world turning peaceful Sunnis into mindless savages. Meanwhile, Iran has an umbrella organization (Hezbollah) throughout the Middle East which seeks to protect the lives of Shiites who are often persecuted by Wahhabis/Salafis. The organization is demonized as a terrorist organization and is often falsely accused of carrying out terrorist attacks throughout the world. Iran is just looking out for its self, it's not imperialistic. Iran is also a major energy competitor to the KSA, and that's where the beef with the KSA comes from. Sure, the Wahhabis/Salafis hate Shiites, but their main motive is money.

what's the native's view on iranian americans?

Sunni muslim's let US have oil = goodies

non-Sunni muslim's let Russia have oil = baddies

That they're the spawn of Pahlavi era rich fucks with little links to Iran. The pro pahlavi iranians went to the USA, the lefties went to France and England. The neutral people that just wanted to escape theocracy went to Canada and Australia.

Pas Farsi harf bezan

It's simple. Iran doesn't have a central Jewish bank. America is controlled by Jews. Saudis are part of the the terrorist axis with USA and Israel. Connect the remaining dots.

Americans are retarded cucks and cocksuckers, that's wht we love the Saudis.

>Shia islam is basically a blend of Zoroastrianism and Christianity
Top kek. Larper detected

It's not like conversion is banned or anything, pro tip at this point their are more zoroastrians in India than their are in Iran

this explains a bit

tldr we thought they were communists and they attack israel through hezbollah so other arab countries take them seriously

America (NATO) + Israel + Saudi (and Qatar) are hiring/funding muslim mercenaries all over the world.

The goal is to enrich the elites in the west, at the cost of a happy, peaceful world.

Americans don't love saudis, they love money.

lets not pretend that hezbollah are innocent, they fit all definitions of a terrorist group, even if they have branched out the last decade, and even if i agree with their goals

Americraps hate everything good

Yeah Shia Islam is. The narratives and themes in it are all the same. Hussein vs yazid = kaveh vs zahhak. Hussein's martyrdom is basically like Jesus. Same shit

Yeah but parsis are anglosized and indianized. The Iranian zoroastrians are far more closer to the original. Until like 50 years ago they lived in their own villages away from everyone else.

So you're taking one historical event, that's based on history, and has nothing to do with religious beliefs whatsoever, and are trying to equate it to zoroastrian/christian theology?
>Hussein's martyrdom is basically like Jesus
1) Prophet Isa (saw) was never martyred.
2) How is Imam Hussein's martyrdom anything like the christian fairytale of Prophet Isa's (saw) supposed death?
Also, Imam Hussein's death happened long before Iran ever became Shia. What does it have to do with Zoroastrianism?
>Hussein vs yazid = kaveh vs zahhak
I don't know who kaveh and zahhak are, and I don't know any non zoroastrian Iranian who would either. You're starting to sound like a larper.
>narratives and themes in it are all the same.
Such as?
Also still waiting for you to at least prove yourself as a diaspora and not some white larper