I am black. I want you to tell me why you hate me. Why you look at my people as less than dirt...

I am black. I want you to tell me why you hate me. Why you look at my people as less than dirt. Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced? Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight? Why do you hate us? Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes? Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together? Why do you look at us like beasts instead of fellow man? I'd like to know, white man. I'd like to make peace. We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?

Why do you see me as a "Black man" instead of a "fellow Man"? Why do you want my people dead? Why do you look at us as less than human? I am here to have a mature dialogue with mature people and hopefully mend some of your coal-filled hearts of hatred through conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nwele.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/the-sexy-bearded-men-of-colour/
youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0&t=6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get your shit together and people will stop hating you.

u want shit for free

I have nothing against blacks, just the blackwashing of movies.

gross gorilla nostrils and thicc lips
you look repulsive. also, you have aids and love to steal shit

You smell bad

I don't hate you.

I hate niggers.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

1 post by this ID

Because you create your own problems, don't take advice on how to fix said problems, cry victim when you're held to the same standards as everyone else, and expect other people to fix your issues without any cost to you. Done.

It's not that I want you dead, it's that some of your fellows want us dead &/or taken over. As long as it's not black nationalists/mouth-foaming afrocentrics, I have no problems with you.

because you stupid fucking niggers won't put your racists back in their place.
they're going to get you thrown out of this country; they're going to cost you the privilege of living in a white-built society.
it's not too late. glad you're here. now get your ass to work fixing your own people.
we're losing our patience.

>Why do you see me as a "Black man" instead of a "fellow Man"?
>Starts his blog post with "I am black."
I don't, nigger, I see you as you see the world.
I am but a reflection of your self.

Is this that hard to understand OP?

only 1.6% of american ppl owned slaves yet all white ppl have to be apologising for being meanies to you, so you know what? nobody cares if you are civilized and wear glasses because if we are all racist slave owners then you are a low IQ thug with no future.

Race of losers, go back to Africa, our IQ is too high for niggers to be able to coexist with us

See
because you are not a nigger. A nigger is a nigger.

because your ancestors weren't subjected to evolutionary pressure for intelligence during the last glacial maximum

I don't mind you.

But from what I hear, most of your concerns for me have to do with me giving you something extra, or in your mind paying reparations for something I didn't do, and in my case not even any ancestors did.

My ancestors went thru stuff too. Not having it.

>goes to politically incorrect subforum
>gets offended by politically incorrect content

>mend some of your coal-filled hearts of hatred

I'll just leave this here.

I really don't care about race until you start blindly voting in aggregate for a lady that said she would take you to heel

Black Lives Matter

You don't even have blacks in your country. Why do you have these racist beliefs not based in reality?
I mean we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours. It's not any skin color's society, it's a society for Americans. American isn't a color or a race, it's a nation. I'm Black and American and this is just as much of my society as yours. Blacks lived here since the beginning, we helped build it too. This is what I mean, you ignore our accomplishments and silence us. I hate this condescending attitude.

And there are many, many factors behind the plight of the black community. It's not just because of the race, you can't blame it on race. It's a complex issue related to socioeconomic conditions and historical occurences and general culture attitudes/values pushed by media. It's not a genetic thing or a race thing because blacks are no different from any other people genetically.

Partially, but to put all the blame on blacks is dishonest. You played a part too. Brush up on your history.
Affirmative action is a little messed up but you have to realize there is context and discrimination still exists. It needs to be put in place to account for the injustices that have held back our communties/people.

I make more money in a day than you have seen in your life

I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years. 4.0 GPA Who the hell are you?

Yeah historical inaccuracy not a fan either. I can agree with you. Reinforces racial divide.

I literally don't give a fuck about you or your skin color.

I don't hate you. You're just a nigger

STFU nigger. There's wayyy too many blacks in Italy

You see, I dont hate you. I hate the engine pushing the worst of your nation into ours, calling it humanitarianism.

I hate people who want shit for free like they deserve it for merely existing. In real life, no one gets what they deserve. In real life people get what they work for and earn it.

I get your concerns. They are valid. Just not demand my help. Show me that you are willing to rise from your situation and I will most probably help you. Why? Because I yearn for a better future. I want to see if you are a good part of it.

We humans, cannot oexist with monkeys like you, GTFO to Africa

Pattern recognition.

Because smart people generalize.
Blame your subhuman brethen and shitskin culture,

>blacklivesmatter flag
>problem glasses
>problem hat
>hoodbeard

gee i wonder , thats already 4 things to hate you for without even talking to you.

which part of people hate niggers not black people do your "people" not understand?
if you behave proper , adhere to the law , live an honest life and prosper while being there when needed and help your fellow man , no1 in their right mind would hate on you.

if you cry all your life how opressed you are and want gibsmedats while not doing the former segment then you´ve only yourself to blame.

>You don't even have blacks in your country.

Dude. Italy is being taken over by African blacks. They have entire cities that are no-go now, literally the playground of aimless young men who rape anything they come across. It's not funny.

See, your problem is that you're a decent person probably surrounded by other decent people. You haven't spent time around actual niggers. The ones that rape, kill, steal on a daily basis. For whom human life means nothing, and who blame others for all their problems. Those are the people who inspire hatred.

If all blacks moved back to Africa and stayed their I honestly wouldn't even think about them.

>It's not a genetic thing or a race thing because blacks are no different from any other people genetically.
look up the difference between caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. there is a difference.

also, your culture refuses to reflect on itself at all and instead blame all of its problems on the 'white man'. I don't hate black people, but I do dislike the ones that talk ghetto, which is the majority of them (I've met/interacted with a ton of different aferican americans of the years, they're almost all with the same attitude except a small percentage).

once your culture accepts responsibility for your reaction, then we can talk more. but you refuse to listen because it's all 'whitey's fault' and 'gimme more money/handouts to make-up for shit that never happened directly to me'

OK so a lot of blacks are poor or commit crime. OK. So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers. Think about WHY this occurs. Socioeconomic conditions. Put whites in the same environment with the same historical context, reverse it, have a system rigged against you for 200 years until the fucking 1960s, have the CIA push drugs into your neighborhoods.

Listen, I get your concern in a way. You want to be cautious. You are in a poor black neighborhood, you would be worried and for good reason. I'd be worried in a poor white area. But someone like me? You look down on me just because I am black but nothing to do with my character? What use does generalization have in that context then? I am not a criminal and I do not act like what you consider the stereotype of a black male "thug". I go to school and study hard and work my ass off from rags to riches. You'd still wouldn't let me marry your daughter solely because of my skin color, but if a white man had the same resume as me you'd give him the keys to her panties groveling on the floor begging for him to take her.

you ruined the trilby you fucking faggots

This is, perhaps the only pro-black thread that makes sense, as opposed to "huwhyte bio y u b so rayciss an ting innit we will raep ur huwhyte wimins an kill ten million honky rayciss cops an ting innit bludd"
You see, OP, if blacks could comunicate in a pleasant and sociable manner, the world would be a better place. But when a child is mocked at school for learning anything at all as it is considered "too white", blacks should look at what their "culture" stands for. And it seems to stand for the glorification of crime and an instant gratification, low-IQ lifestyle, free from responsibility, the glories of which are harped on by simian mouthbreathers called "rappers" who choose to communicate in ebonics, or absolute neologisms that sound "ghetto" (Watch me nae nae innit bruv, seh).

>So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers.
>if not more

According to sheer numbers, blacks are overwhelmingliy criminal, especially when it comes to violent crime. What are you even talking about?

Back to plebbit nigger lover.

Exactly. Get your shit together, and i don't give a fuck. But 13% of the population, 50% of crime? cmon man.

You look like one of those niggers who believe in Yakub, and I hope you get shot by another nigger.

>Dudes from Italy
> OP: You dont even have blacks
>Italy is LITERALLY NEXT TO AFRICA
>MFW OP is a fucking moron

Not all of us are Racist and Autistic 14 year-olds. Some of us are adults that have Black Friends and realize that you guys are people just like everyone else, you go through the same problems and are just trying to live a happy life like the rest of us, so we don't want to hold you down. We want to extend our hand and hopefully you will extend yours in our time of need.
Maybe it's because I'm Japanese, but almost every White Person I know and deal with on a daily basis is not outwardly racist. They do a few racist things occasionally, but they unknowingly do it. I typically never point it out, unless they ask me to point it out.

We are basing things about you based on your fellow African Americans charactor. White people who act like poor black people are wiggers. Black people who are smart and don't do what the thug culture likes is a black person. Vise versa.

Doesn't that say they are just arrested more? They may not have been the culprit

>OP is not a faggot
>Kekistani Flag
Get out.

Do you honestly believe that race is only skin colour? I've found this to be a common trait among "progressives".

Black people have lower IQ on average. Higher Crime rates on average, they are ruder on average, believe that they are victims and are being oppressed.
>it's just as much our society as yours
where would we be without peanut-butter and interracial rape?
>but to put all the blame on blacks is dishonest. You played a part too.
This is the mindset of every nigger on the planet, basically "it's your fault our communities are broken crime ridden shitholes and not the people who live here"

I'm glad you're personally doing well and seem articulate, but how can you take a look at your people and wonder why people are racist towards them? Seems bizarre, someone who is as educated as you are should clearly be able to see the plight of black communities and say 'I'm glad I'm not that.'

how did you find this site?

Yeah I don't like the culture either but that's one of the main problems behind it. Not the skin color like you guys believe it to be, not genes. Culture is shit but that's all the (((media's))) fault.

But if you look at music for example in the 60s/70s it was less glorification of violence and more just good love making jams r&b soul slick shit. Respectable hard working role models, education wasn't mocked. Rap is cool but it just became less about lyricism and more glorification and idiotic shit instead of real meaning. It's a massive problem. But people see drug dealing or basketball or hip hop as the only route out of their situation, because that's all they ever see anyone from their hood go on to do. It reinforces itself and it takes a lot to break through the cycle when you're surrounded by it.

Whites rise up, while you niggers just dig in and destroy everything. You created the ghetto, you kill with impunity, you expect all other races to bow to you. Well, fuck you. You are not special, you were just left in the oven too long.

>They may not have been the culprit

You're right, it was secretly a white guy, I'm sure.

nwele.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/the-sexy-bearded-men-of-colour/

Oh, and please kill yourself so we don't have to worry about footing the bill for the incarceration of your next 4 generations. Ok, nigger?

>I want you to tell me why you hate me.

Niggers whine more than women.

Basically the point about the music is once upon a time "black culture" wasn't glorifying crime and violence and dropping out and shit.

When the majority of your race acts like niggers, they will be seen as niggers. Stereotypes exist for a reason. There is a difference between black people and niggers.. the issue is that niggers outnumber good blacks. I don't hate on color, I hate on culture and ethic, and black culture and ethic is inherently fucked up.

LOL flag for keks, happy now ?
>OP tries to make point about italy thats incorrect
>Didnt call OP a faggot
The fuck is up with you dude

This may shock you but wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

For the one and only chance this isn't a slide thread, since you have 3 posts instead of the usual 1...
The overwhelming majority of blacks and arabs are nothing but a pestilence on white and asian society's. In all honesty it was a mistake for whites back in the day to take on any black as a slave, especially when it was us the white man out of every other race that ended up ending slavery. We should have treated blacks like arabs and kept them enslaved like they do right now in this age by the millions.
I guess for now countries like America simply need their blacks to be as close to whites as possible which is to have a job and be a positive member of society and for the love of god stick to your own damn race like Muhammad Ali said.

I don't believe there is niggers on the internet.

>I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years. 4.0 GPA Who the hell are you?
I'm speaking in general terms, not to you specifically. Obviously.

Some people hate blacks just because they're afraid of people with dark skin and hair, but a hell of a lot more dislike blacks because they're a massive drain on the country, socially and economically. How many people are virulently racist against Asians? A few, but a hell of a lot less.

But to answer your question: I'm an actual adult. You may be smart, or not, I have no idea, but dude, you're an undergrad. Being a premed student isn't an accomplishment. Simmer down, wise up.

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers.

fuck off faggot

>Why you look at my people as less than dirt.
most of you are
>Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced?
we don't
>Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight?
what plight you goof, you're the wealthiest black people on earth, you're welcome, shit takes time, stop bitching.
>Why do you hate us?
you think we owe you something
>Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes?
we don't (but stay away from my house)
>Why do you want to separate from us instead of coming together?
My people don't need your people at all. Your people would be nothing without mine. Be aware of that, always. Also you smell bad.
>Why do you look at us like beasts instead of fellow man?
we don't
>Color means nothing
You're right (except pale is universally considered beautiful and always has been all around the world)
>we are all red and pink on the inside
It's not just colour though, it's viral immunity and intelligence and history.
>We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?
White people are the ONLY people to ever even REMOTELY consider that "we are all one people", and that has clearly been a mistake. We are NOT brothers. You drag us down collectively.

>Why do you want my people dead?
we don't
>Why do you look at us as less than human?
you shit on everything that our culture has defined as humanity
> I am here to have a mature dialogue with mature people and hopefully mend some of your coal-filled....
yeah nah put the keyboard away nigger

buzzfeed please

>We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people
Obvious bait but whatever
Fuck you, nigger, nobody wants you here or anywhere. You are not even remotely close to human, you are just disgusting parasitic wildlife. Go back to Africa to eat shit and spread aids.

I don't hate black people, i hate niggers, i'm sure you're a good person OP

>I make more money in a day than you have seen in your life
You could make a billion dollars and you'll still smell like a nigger.

>I don't hate on color, I hate on culture and ethic, and black culture and ethic is inherently fucked up.

This.

>Think about WHY this occurs.
That's the problem, blackie, when people actually think about why it occurs and don't just accept your childish shirking of responsibility, you start being loud and aggressive and more racist to whitey. Start taking responsibility for your actions, golliwog. You all still don't get it.

you're worst than OP you big FAGGOT

Too long; didn't read.

Stop virtue signalling and lurk moar faggot, ffs..

Unless this is a good troll thread

No :^)

I don't want your people dead.
I want dumb people dead.
Just happens that a lot of your kind is dumb. Not you it seems, but the dindus in Rio sure are.

I just see as Sub-humans to the mans belives they are superior than other man.
Like a islamist,like a sionist,like a KKK menber,or like a Black supremasist.
But,you know you countrie have a lot of the last group?,and the people of this group not are despised like the KKK.

Its very simple. You see yourself as black first, not American first.

>I mean we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours.
Its americans society, if black people want to build a society inside of that that other americans aren't welcome in, they can fuck right back off to their brothers in Africa who sold them to the world.

>And there are many, many factors behind the plight of the black community. It's not just because of the race, you can't blame it on race. It's a complex issue related to socioeconomic conditions and historical occurences and general culture attitudes/values pushed by media.
Except that every other race in America has gone through some form of this. From when different white races were enslaved like the Irish, to when the asians were pretty much enslaved to build the transcontinental railroad.

No one else is pointing at their ancestors from 150 years ago saying their problems are passed down from them and its another part of the populations fault. Especially because theres a 90% chance the black person telling the white person they deserve reparation has slaveowner ancestry whereas only like 10% for the white person and something like 35% chance they have 5-25% black DNA

I have looked really deep into studies... when whites get ghetto they turn into property thieves.. when blacks get ghetto they turn into blood murdering savages

I agree mostly with you but:
1) Rap is not "cool" and it never was.
2) You can't blame the media for the ready willingness of your community to dumb themselves down. Stop blaming others for your own misery. "Word of mouth" from peers within your social group has a greater effect than ads or music on TV.

>Why do you see me as a "Black man"
You're an animal, not a man.

Fuck me I can't believe I am agreeing with a pirate.

Pay toll.

Intuitive schizophrenic-like ability to see your people in the proper context. If you were actually like us, you would be of the blood.

>what is the national crime victimization survey
Fucking retard.

all of yall look the same.

Oh man all those buzzwords and cliches hurt my brain.

Tldr, I dont hate you tyrone but you need to learn to stfu.

>in terms of sheer numbers

If niggers could write, or speak, or read, Africa would be called 'Purgatory'.

It aint poverty you dumb cunt. It is HBD. You and your people dont belong among us, simple as that. Almost every white and Asian I know just wants to get the hell away from you guys because you are so fucking toxic. You simply are not ready for civ world.
>inb4 my GPA IQ ect
If you do not know what the mean is then you are not as smart as you claim because that is all that matters when 2 populations meet.

I see you as my relative
>I don't want my relative fucking my sister
>I don't want my relative living in my house
I might want to keep in contact with my relative and be on friendly terms with him and might visit him occasionally or send Christmas cards or I might have nothing to do with him ever.

Fpbp
/thread
Sage
Kys

I'm not putting all the blame, but when simple advice like "don't have kids out of wedlock" I'm off the bandwagon. The black community has to pull it's own weight every now and again. Affirmative action is a bandage that, like all bandages, can make things worse if left on too long. Tear if off now. Also, "brush up on your history" isn't an argument... and it assumes I don't know my history. Trust me, I know. You can't avoid it nowadays.

who want's who dead?
youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0&t=6s

Toll paid but still more outstanding dues.

Why would I call apes "fellow human"?