Trump's going on a 17 days vacation. Nice work ethic

Trump's going on a 17 days vacation. Nice work ethic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/03/trump-to-take-extended-holiday-after-proclaiming-i-dont-take-vacations
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/03/trump-set-to-embark-on-first-vacation-since-inauguration.html
theguardian
archive.is/iyYdZ
payscale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama was a piece of shit lazy nigger who did nothing for the country. Trump is busy every day working his ass off delivering for us and earned a well deserved vacation.

And he won't fire that bold slap head general baka

Trumpkins will never have a good answer to this

when you add 4T to the stock mrket in 6 months you get 17 days at least

Where do you get 17 days from? niggas trapping out the whitehouse HARD

>Trump is busy every day working his ass off delivering for us

The answer is simply that Obama did nothing all day every day.

Holy shit how do you even become this brainwashed

SEVENTEEN DAYS?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's playing ultra deminsonal chess against the globalists scum. While they think he's vacationing he will really be honing his ways of the blade. When he strikes, there will be no retaliation. The very honorable Trump-sama knows no fear, he knows no failures... Only VICTORY!!!

He's probably unbelievably pissed at how inefficient and ineffective Congress is.
To be fair I think most people feel the same way about Congress as he should

(OP)
>Trump does something
>media goes absolutely apeshit, wants him to be stopped at all costs
>Trump does nothing
>media goes absolutely apeshit, wants to resume work immediately

The real red pill is when you understand that Obama was a CIA nigger.

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

>Where do you get 17 days from?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/03/trump-to-take-extended-holiday-after-proclaiming-i-dont-take-vacations

Of course the bootlikers at Faux put a different spin on it but still 17 days:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/03/trump-set-to-embark-on-first-vacation-since-inauguration.html

> creates 1mil plus jobs in first 6 months
> takes a working vacation
omg evil better impeach this guy

Checked. Archived that:

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/aug/03/trump-to-take-extended-holiday-after-proclaiming-i-dont-take-vacations
archive.is/iyYdZ

FPBP

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

27 – Launched My Brother’s Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer

100% of these points are fake news

At least he passed Obamacare. For most of his presidency he had to deal with McConnell being an obstructionist cunt, even going so far as blocking Obama from appointing a Supreme Court justice as the constitution says Obama has every right to so. McConnell was more interested in playing political games and halting the political process than actually doing his job.

Trump, on the other hand, has a supermajority and still can't get anything passed through Congress

>He's probably unbelievably pissed at how inefficient and ineffective Congress is.

So why didn't he use is superior dealmaking skills?

You fucking absolute mong, go back to Canada obamaleaf

forget to mention saddle the country with multi-trillion dollar debt wit his magic credit card

he doesn't give a fuck you stupid nigger

You should consider giving yourself a financial education. Actually just kys globlist bootlcker

something something neocons something jews something ((them))

how are any of these fake news?
Fake news is only when literal fake websites make clickbait to draw retards in from facebook, not true facts that you just don't like

Obama going on vacations was aa good thing, any time he actually did something things got worse

>Not understanding how USA government works

Because he knows what's going to happen on 8/21.

He needs to get his mind right.

Hes required to leave the white house due to security concerns while the 30 year old air conditioning system is renovated.

also
>plan to change AC in the middle of the fucking summer
>government in charge of efficiency

>Both sides are apt to push arrests in the coming days
>Talks of assassination and imminent coups have been louder than ever

Dude is going to his fort. Just so happens he can golf while there, while Secret service is in every bush. You can't blame the guy.

Sad thing is, Trumptards actually believe this.

Don't you take a whole month off for Ramadan?

suck a dick nigger we making shit solvent again

>clickbait

complaining about presidents taking days off is always clickbait

it was petty shit then and it's petty shit now

Terry?

it's a working vacation, probably an excuse to have all kinds of important meetings in private outside the surveillance sphere of the white house. it will be harder outside of washington for the corrupt puppets of the elite to cockblock trump at every turn.

4d chess. i don't even care if you think that's a tired meme, it's probably the truth

>He said, hoping nobody would ask him to prove us wrong

>>Not understanding how USA government works

Well apparently Trump didn't either.

>implying he has nothing else to do with his time than golf
>implying he couldn't be literally anywhere else in the world, doing literally anything else that would actually benefit the country

They are removing all the Obama bugs

Or putting in new ones

Or fill the walls with asbestos and get him Napoleon'd

Obama mammy was a CIA NIGGER working for USAID. SHE FUCKED A NIGGER

Obama mammy mammy was a CIA NIGGER working for USAID she worked under CIA PETE GIETHNER, fater of TINY TIM GIETHER, future Secretary of the Treasury.

GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE
AND THE SIT THERE ALL DAY
AND THEY SHIT
WOOP WOOP WOOP

It's not petty when Trump whinged incessantly whenever Obama went golfing, pic related.
It's not petty when Trump constantly reassured us while on the campaign trail that he, "wouldn't have time to golf," because he would be, "far too busy"
And now, Trump has outgolfed Obama outright.

>outside the surveillance sphere of the white house
Good, that way his kike advisors can steer him unhindered

>Hes required to leave the white house due to security concerns while the 30 year old air conditioning system is renovated.
>also
>>plan to change AC in the middle of the fucking summer
>>government in charge of efficiency

They change the A/C now because he's on vacation, you drooling spastic. He isn't on vacation because they change the A/C because that's their chance while he's gone. Nice mental gymnastics though.

reminder, Trump is a 71 year old man, of course he wont be able to work 7 days a week if he's expected to keep the precidency for 4, let alone 8, years

>9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020
? didnt obondu literally give russia many oil-rich arctic islands? and generally stop the expansion of energy in the us?

>22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal
fantastic, give the sand niggers nuclear technology
gee i wonder what could go wrong
hopefully the next generation of suicide bombers will die of radiation poisoning before blowing up innocent people

>23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women
which has been proven not to exist
payscale
.com/career-news/2013/04/fallacy-of-the-gender-wage-gap

>26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”
what had he done exactly up until that point to deserve it?
he spoke about ending the iraki war and remove troops from afhanistan
yet to this date (8 years later) there exists a us military precense in both countries
he got the peace price because he's a nigger and sweden was adamant on showing the world that a nigger can be peaceful too

You are correct. At one point in his life he didnt understand USA govt. And then at one point he did. Same could be said of anything learned.

Very high critical thinking and analytical skills German bro, you should invest in some stocks!

>: quote-all-my-life-i-ve-de(...).jpg
lul what cancer filename for a cancer person like you

obama also took a 17 day holiday. Is it possible that all presidents take the same holidays?

This is always my favourite.
If someone starts an "America is fucked with such a large debt" thread, then you Americlaps jump all over the "debt means nothing! Who's going to force us to pay it!" train.
But the second we reach Onigger, it's suddenly "Oh no! Look how much debt he added, we're finished!"

it's petty and you're a stupid faggot

being mad about this is exactly what trump wants, good job once again you easily assmangled leftshit

thats right. trump golfs all day and doesnt know anything, not like us right? we jenheads hotta stick together

>17 days vacation
>during which, hillary, half the dnc and gop is arrested
>"don't blame me, i was vacation"
brilliant

>obama also took a 17 day holiday.

This isn't about the holiday. It's about pissing at people for doing something and then doing the same.

so what? ever said something like "being grown up would be easy" only to grow up and realize its not as easy as it looked from the outside?

we all do this.

>Trump likes it when people are upset with him
>Trump is a very thickskinned individual
>he definitely doesn't scream and pout and beg for safe spaces

You realize this is a facade right? Trump has to dedicate his life to fighting a literal culture and deep state war, and you're a faggot sage op

Keep LARPing

>ever said something like "being grown up would be easy" only to grow up and realize its not as easy as it looked from the outside?

We're talking about a 71 year old man.

Trump could announce tomorrow that he was allowing unlimited Mexican immigration, banning guns, and turning the White House into a mosque and you idiots would still support him.

Only a delusional faggot could watch an old man golfing and think he was doing anything useful.

If he's fighting the Deep State why did he stuff his cabinet with Goldman Sachs kikery? Why are all his top advisors jews?

Oh I feel so sorry for Mr. Trump. He didn't know he was signing up to be the president of America when he ran a campaign to become the president of America! He should be allowed to take all the vacations he wants and he should get free hugs and carebears and everybody should be nice to him and and and!

if he wasn't still learning and growing like somebody in their 20's or any other age does i'd be worried mate.

Somebody who never learns anything is an idiot. If age makes you stop learning it means your brain is broken. Trumps brain is evidently not broken, that is all.

the whitehouse has bugged rooms and leakers
he's going for a 17 day work trip to play 43452d chess

>"He's new to this," - Paul Ryan

Yeah, everybody has noticed how inexperienced Trump is, even the spineless Paul Ryan isn't afraid to admit this in public.

>to this day leftshits do not understand that this was a joke at their expense

amazing

please tell me you're just playing devil's advocate here, i want to help you avoid embarrassment

Guess who reversed most of those in the first 6 months of his Presidency?

BTW most of those were massive failures like withdrawal from Iraq and letting the whole world know when it would happen.

i said he's human and what he said is normal not that he feels bad or people should feel sorry for him.

He's doing great, much better than obama was for sure.

I love him so much, he's the hope we as people never had before he got elected.

He always meets with others at Mar-a-lago, we just don't know anything about it

However there is a direct line in the White House to Wapo and NYT. It's not safe

Why exactly lol. You don't go after the central banking system first. Sage again because principles. People are this stupid jesus christ

Paul Ryan is nobodies ally, Sup Forums and all the right and centerists hate Ryan.

He was right and honest when he said trump is new though and learning. And that's fine, he's done really well for learning.

He knows how it works. The swamp of elitists and foreign special interest groups. He knew exactly what he was getting into. His negotiating skills came in to the job market. 1 million new jobs and 4.3 unemployment rate.

>“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.” - Donald Trump

Are you sure his brain isn't broken? Has there ever been a president who was less eloquent than the current one?

This.

Obama goes to golf courses for vacation.

Trump goes to golf courses to meet with other world leaders in a nicer setting than the cramped, stuffy, bugged White House full of leakers.

Trump does not go on vacations. He just wants to work somewhere that's better.

>flag
checks out

>obama was a lazy nigger
>says the southern retard that wanted more nigger-slaves because he was too lazy to pick his own cotton

>HE WAS JOKING!!!!! REEEEE
Keep crying, faggot.

heh

jesus fucking christ are there really this many shills here or is this some sort of miraculous bait convergence?

Well, funny a fellow German. Guess where Merkel is right now?

On a three weeks vacation Trip in Italy.
Sorry Pol. I am going to apologize for this stupid German OP. Our own chancellor is on a holiday trip as I write this.

>bugged white house
Why exactly does this matter? If he would just stop saying stupid shit he wouldn't get into so much trouble.
The White House has probably been bugged ever since Watergate.

>6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality
b8

Wish Obama had been on vacation 24/7...

Because he cried and stamped his feet when Hillary was accepting campaign contributions from Goldman Sachs, and now he's sucking their cocks.

Also, every single one of his top advisors are kikes. Drain the swamp is a meme, just like LOCK HER UP and REPEAL AND REPLACE

you're the one that dug it up sweetie

How embarassing is that to call out the President of a Foreign country, while his own Chancellor Merkel is on a 21 days break enjoying Italy, not even her own country....?

My boss has been on vacation since early July and has no intention of coming back until early September

Working hard to suceed is a myth

ONE
MILLION
JOBS
CREATED
satchi

TheLongestShillRaidInHistory.jpg
Maybe you're just too new.

You're showing your lack of intelligence. The way he is speaking is really really effective. It's hypnotic on some level. There's been papers written on this but you should be able to recognize it yourself if you are honest with yourself.

Trump speaks like he has a masters knowledge of manipulative linguistics. And I wouldn't be surprised if he learned to do this early in his business career.

The left hates Ryan too, nigger.

>49D chess
>you're a shariablue shill if you disagree

>all dissenting opinions are shills
McCarthy, is that you?

>his negotiation skills
Those "skills" haven't gotten any legislation passed, have they?

So how many jobs were created when Obama took the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7%?

How does Trump have a self-tweet for literally everything?