Civic Nationalism vs the Alt Right: Differences & Similarities

/ourgirl/ Tara McCarthy, the most beautiful alt right Youtuber and one of the top 10 most beautiful women in the world, and mixed race potatohead Roaming Millennial had a debate. Who won? You decide!

youtube.com/watch?v=_SCYaWyuOgk

Also, what's so wrong with Civic Nationalism anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtu.be/5risOKNGw7s?t=2359
youtube.com/watch?v=GHR_N8kMJbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

kek, tara literally looks like a potato though

You can tell Roaming wants in so badly but her Hapa status just bars her from joining the club. Honestly feel pretty bad for her.

The bitch on the right looks way better. The left hoe doesn't even look white.

They're both mix-breeds tho. The only difference is that Tara admits that she's a shitbreed.

FUCKING CUNTS. Fucking jewed controlled opposition. taking beta bucks from dumb /r thedonald fags.

Going agaist Tara on this subject is a recipe for disaster.
(You)

Neither are white, they are both mixed race.

i'd fucking mash that potato with my dick

Not comparable, Roaming is 50% chinku.

Tara does not abide invaders

>Believing (((23 and me)))

You can make more accurate judgements purely by looking at her.

>le ebin civic nationalism
PRAISE KEK FELLOW KEKISTANI MAGAPEDES!

dead meme

Fuck off racist. Go back to stormfront

Kill yourself you worthless fucking waste of oxygen. I hope you and your family get raped by a pack of wolves.

Their Patreon bucks directly in proportion to physical attractiveness

not that's a hwhite man

It's more likely that it's done by a pack of niggers actually.

t. butthurt ethnocuck
KEK WILL SMITE YOU!

>our
>alt right
>d&c
fuck off shill. you niggers are nowhere near smart enough to have any effect here. it'd be like a dog trying to trick you, it's just not going to happen.
always sage shill threads.

RM is 10x hotter than that woman

I swear to god I just saw this girl Tara channel, a video titled "Texas is the next California" and she was struggling to explain some basic talking points

We share videos by women and niggers because our standard for them is so low that they can say the most basic shit and get recognition

I respect Tara and what she is doing, but neither of these ladies are intellectuals and the debate really doesn't uncover anything new or of substance.

I'd hope that in the future Sup Forums users share more stuff from people like Woes who has been putting out loads of good stuff recently (he always did, but he uped the tempo recently)

My issue is she clearly attempts to look as European as possible and then advocates for the mongrolization of children. She only ever appears on videos where she has control over the camera, lighting, and environment so she can work the best Myspace angles. She doesn't look like this 10/10 90% European hottie irl.

>10.5% south Asian
That's a street shitter right? Sorry, I'll take 50% chink; I wouldn't be able to stand the smell of the curry muncher.

I'd still bang her a few times and move on

Anyone else think tara is a secret feminist? She always adds in her stupid NAWALT arguments

RM is great, rational, etc. but the problem is because she is mixed race, she can't look at the race topics unbiased. She keeps looking at that subject thru her "muh feelings" glasses.

honestly the western part of Hong Kong is the cancerous part. They refuse to acknowledge their identity as Chinese because the schooling system doesn't teach people about China past 1949. The way they act in the government is the absolutely treasonous.

>the debate really doesn't uncover anything new or of substance.
I think it's interesting that the anti-altrighters are always using "oh so it's just an emotional argument" against the ethnonationalist position, Roaming did it at around 50:00 in this video, and it's just so stupid, as if humans aren't emotional beings and society should be structured for drones.

This is of course how society actually is viewed by a lot of people who run it, and they've actively been turning people into said drones ever since Fichte, so...

Who's the hot one?

Do they expect they'd made it without showing faces? I'm not gonna listen to it.

Opposite is true. She uses eye and nose make-up to look as Asian as possible because in our current society, being Asian is socially rewarding and men want to bone them.

Nigger, have you seen here videos? She larps as white every chance she gets.

she looks waaay more asian without any makeup. there's some pics of her without any

>0.0% Ashkenazi
>23andme
That's how you know it's fake.

>summer

>7th generation holohoax survivor

poo poo mccarthy was ok when she didnt whore out her face on cam
her pizza gate coverage was decent

>Civic nationalism is good
>Consenting to multi-culturalism

Fuck off. Reserve this shit for actual D&C like "le alt right isnd real" or something.

I'd bang both of them at the same time DESU

>women
>debating

Why are betas so pathetic?

Besides being part Jews and a race-mixer, Lauren Southern is also a civic nationalist.

>If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627

>pizza gate coverage was decent
"pizzagate" was detrimental to the movement

oh yeah, that's probably why Tim pool has way more patrons than roaming. Sexy baldness it must be

"no"

After finally listening through the whole thing all I can say is that this conversation is an excellent example of how to not descend into political opposition and polarization.
There is lots in common for with sides. That is what should be the main factor here, and not the differences instead.
But of course most Sup Forumsacks being the edgy basic bitches that they are will disagree. Enjoy never gaining any traction, those who push for more polarization.
>inb4 YES WE DID
No. The Alt-Right did, and there is no "we", there is no "movement". These views gained prominence only because the AR did not sperg out like many of you like to do. Emotions have no place in politics.

>my face when the reason they dont have any video is because when one girl is talking, the other is sucking on her toes

She's not a Jew, and there's no evidence that she's a race-mixer. We don't even know if it's her in that picture, and if even if it was her, there's no proof that they had sex or that he was her boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

That tweet is just her doing damage control to avoid alienating too many people after her video on streets of Paris, which was clearly showing the racial situation. She's a closet WN, she just doesn't want to be pidgeonholed like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

God I want to fill Roaming with so much seed.

which amine was this

>She's a closet WN
HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAH
>YES TRUST ME GOYEMZ!!!! IM JUST LIKE YOU!!!! YOU CAN TRUST ME.....IM YOUR FRIEND!!!!
Fucking Leafs. Into the filter he goes.

Why are there trannys everywhere nowdays?

The problem with roaming millenial saying that italians, poles, and irish weren't considered white a couple of hundred years ago is that a couple of hundred years ago black people weren't considered to be people

>guys let me spread my disinfo in every thread, maybe they'll believe me

Seriously why are you talking about Lauren Southern in this thread? Why do you have to bring her up out of nowhere?

You started your post with a lie (her being "part-Jew"), so everything else you say can be dismissed.

>the most beautiful alt right Youtuber
Um, no sweetie.

>She's a closet WN, she just doesn't want to be pidgeonholed like that.
This. She is in the same predicament that Molymeme is, both of them have become redpilled through exposure over time.

BREAKING NEWS: Elisabeth has a spontaneous orgasm while talking to Styx, she's absolutely smitten:

youtu.be/5risOKNGw7s?t=2359

Is this the new Youtube power couple, after his little thing with Stell Bell failed miserably?

what thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=GHR_N8kMJbM

LITERALLY PERFECT
WHY DIDN'T I SNATCH HER UP BEFORE STYX
FUCK

>what i am most interested in is horse cock
she seemed so sweet

WHAT