Which country will trump invade first?

strawpoll.me/13630625
strawpoll.me/13630625
strawpoll.me/13630625

Other urls found in this thread:

break.com/video/ugc/kim-jong-il-sings-wocket-man-706061
poal.me/jptqol
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
timesofisrael.com/iran-leader-hails-holy-intifada-against-cancer-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada.

I'm only the 4th person to vote on this...

>it's too God damned early in the morning for this shit.

wherever putin wants

Why is everyone voting North Korea? There is no oil there and Iran doesn't have nukes.

I just realized Iran's flag has coincidence brackets.

Abe met with Trump when he was just president-elect, someone wants help swatting a fly.

Idk maybe cuz Iran is more than 10 times larger than Best Korea and has a population of 80 million people. Invading Iran would create Afghanistan 2.0 which would be way worse, if you conquer Iran with land troops in the first place,that is. Idk, but I doubt Trump would use nukes, many people around the world, especially in the west would chimp out.

The fly in this equation would be Japan considering NK has China and Russia on its side.

Kim cuz he got the dankest missiles

break.com/video/ugc/kim-jong-il-sings-wocket-man-706061

Nosrth korea has China on it's side only because China wants a buffer state between them and American military bases

NK and Russia want nothing to do with each other

That's not what Pudding said a couple weeks ago.
Protip: they want the buffer too.

my guess theyd kill each other

North Korea alone could lead to hundreds of millions of dead from the nuclear radiation alone.

Yeah, but only in Eastern Asia,I doubt they can reach US soil, but if they can it's going to be the west coast so nothing of value will be lost. There's a shit ton of hooks anyway, a couple of million people for them is the same as a couple of thousand people for us.

*gooks

It better be nk and not iran

>using cancerpoll

no.

real poll is here:

poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol
poal.me/jptqol
>poal.me/jptqol

How about none ?

I hope it's Iran

please be canada

Both have nukes I think, he maybe attack Venezuela idk

>Which country will trump invade first?
Twitterland and some golf course

Iran would be a lot harder and he would still need some false flags.

bamp

>Iran would be a lot harder and he would still need some false flags.

Half the retarded Sup Forumsniggers on here think Iran is the greatest sponsor of terror.

All he has to do is pretend Iran is funding ISIS or something and he can invade.

And Japan has the US.

Trump could solve the Nork issue overnight by just making a serious threat of a bombing campaign/invasion of the peninsula.

China does not want to share borders with a USA puppet/ally, they want a buffer state between them and any USA bases for obvious reasons.

China would immediately have Kim conveniently fall down a flight of stairs and one of his more negotiable generals put in his place.

>Ron Paul is still alive

>more negotiable generals put in his place.

And negotiate what?

North Korea isn't giving up their nukes no matter what we do.

You think after Libya they are this stupid?

Israel

>All he has to do is pretend Iran is funding ISIS or something and he can invade.

As retarded as Americans are, I don't think they'd be retarded enough to believe this

>I don't think they'd be retarded enough to believe this

Like 40% of Americans believe the earth was created in 6 days

I forget how many believe there were WMDs in Iraq, but it was shockingly high.

Ofcourse they are.

Willingly or otherwise. If they put someone at the helm that is even the slightest bit more moderate in terms of world perception, the Korea question will dissipate overnight. China will be far more willing to bring them under their umbrella again (the whole reason they want nukes is because they've alienated China so much that China is no longer willing to protect them)

Hey fuck you pal.

>Ofcourse they are.

>2003

US: Libya pls give up your nuclear technology and we will open up and be nice with

Gaddafi:Dah okey dokey!

>2011

Obama: We are taking military actions to remove Gaddafi from power.

It's not that Americans are stupid. It's that there are so many of us, and literally everyone has an equal say, so any points of reason are simply drowned out. No one has to agree on anything here, it just happens.

Hoping for DPRK sempai, I'm itching to war, been a while since I've gotten to really do my job.

Trump will attack whoever Israel tells him to. So prob Iran. USA isnt going to beat Iran if they can't beat the Taliban. They have 5x the population in the same kind of geography and they're foaming at the mouth with nationalism and a martyrdom complex. And their military ID actually designed to fight as an insurgency, kind of this doctrine they've created in case the USA attacks. My guess is millions of iranians dead and then the USA pulling out in 20 years scratching their heads as to how they couldn't win.

Israel wants Iran destroyed and invading Iran has been the goal of the ME destabilization since the beginning. The jews need to severly diminished in order to create greater Israel

*it

I think that's why he put McMaster in there.

I'd say we're an uninformed/misinformed nation in general

Canada

chyna

China those sons of bitches, they're going down. Then we execute the Rhothschilds

Read up the statement. It's not even written by Trump. All lip service to assure the Jews. Meanwhile, he's purging all the Iran warmongering Zionists.

And they are. Things are looking good so far.

>Meanwhile, he's purging all the Iran warmongering Zionists.

I want disinfo kikes like you to leave.

Hitler died the year Trump was born

he's not going to do shit

sage

Not in a position to do it right now politically. They would have to stage a false flag or Iran would need a nuke breakthrough.

The North Korea shit needs to go down right now, every day makes the inevitable more costly.

Read the picture you cunt.
"sweep of Iran hardliners"
(((Ezra Cohen Watnick)))
Derek Harvey
and others in the article.

Ron Paul really fell off the deep end didn't he?

First he's trying to sell his doomsday books then this warmongering shit.

What happened to auditing the fed and giving a shit about liberty?

Drumpf won't do shit. He can barely avoid impeachment the way things are now much less he will risk a war

Most of his predictions were disinfo.
LOL Liberty? You're not going to think the Jew is taking advantage of muh democracy?

He never named the Jew in the Fed anyway.

nah not really he is just very pessimistic and get off my lawn mode.

>North Korea
"North Korea threatens Israel with 'merciless, thousand-fold punishment' "
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

>Iran
"Iran’s supreme leader backs ‘holy intifada’ to destroy ‘cancer’ Israel"
timesofisrael.com/iran-leader-hails-holy-intifada-against-cancer-israel/

You tards keep sayin shit like that and every time you fail. You dirty dino-crats can like up your own vomit the rest of us will continue to watch in disgust.