The alt-right and their jew conspiracies are a lot like the feminists and their mythical patriarchy; no evidence...

The alt-right and their jew conspiracies are a lot like the feminists and their mythical patriarchy; no evidence whatsoever, just a lot of mindless tribalism and finger pointing.

Are you guys trying to trigger SJWs or is it because it's easier to just scapegoat an entire group of people whenever something goes wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, literal jew.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

and again, nothing that proves 'jews are trying to take over the world'.

A rise in cultural marxism, sure. But we call these people feminists or SJWs.

>no evidence whatsoever,
Funny, because I keep seeing >stein followed by evidence that the person in question is in fact a jew.

What person? And so what?

(((EU flag)))

An orthodox coughed before he entered the library I was in once. Coughing out the foreskin of a goy baby as he passed those glassy doors. I stumbled 5 cents out of my pocket turned 360 degrees and walked away. I viewed him around the corner, his eyes lit up like Jesus was right there on the cross again. He took that 5 cents with euphoric glee.

I made his day.

What a nice thing of you to do
What about it?

(((OP)))

The Anglo is the most cunning Jew known to man. Tried to tax those he doesn't represent.

Those are some fair maidens alright

But isn't there anyone who can explain to me how a handful of youtube videos constitute proof of any kind that jews are trying to take over the world?

And why do people pretend that jews are a race? It's a religion, you absolute dingbats.

Search youtube for:

Why did Hitler hate Jews ?

there is a race that is majority jewish.
watch "The Greatest Story Never Told"
Research the jews history, literally being kick out of countries since before jesus dozens and dozens of times. link everything together, using your own research. then come back and tell us you dont think its the jews

Kikes literally admit that they believe they're a race. Don't believe me? Take it up with them

I see. So some jews were being dicks to people, got kicked out, and therefor new world order. Got it.

And yeah, I'm sure a 6 hour long documentary glorifying genocide will really make for some unbiased research material.

They also believe that an omnipotent skyfather precides over them in eternal judgement, so forgive me for being skeptical. What they believe is not relevant.

But for the sake of argument, let's pretend that they are a race. How does wanton racism help your case in trying to prove that jews are taking over?

There's a reason you don't hear actual politician push this narrative, not even on the far right; it's fucking mental.

>What they believe is not relevant.
reminds me of you

I bet people called Jimmy Saviles wrongdoings a conspiracy too.

Judenkiken!!!

>What they believe is not relevant.
This jew...

Except Israel influencing US politics is not a conspiracy.

It's not wrong as long as Jimmy is a jew and the kids he was molesting are not. Non-jews are not human, they are goyim. They are simply there for the Jews to exploit. This is the word of God.

Eh, fuck off goy. It doesn't matter if people don't trust the jews anymore, It's far too late for you. We own everything now, including that flag you are posting with.

It states very clearly that everyone who is non-jewish is just here to serve us. It doesn't matter what you believe or not, goy. Now pay your interest.

Are you a Jew or just a deluded little shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

Jew is a race, recognized in the early 70's you fucking moron.

It doesn't matter if you think jews have 'taken over' or not faggot. We are allied with Saudi Arabia (Sunni Wahhabis) in our homeland. The shiite are totally isolated by our global presence.

America is practically Israel 2.0.

Germany is so pussy whipped it'll do anything to appease us.

France is literally owned by us.

We have europe, we have the middle east, we have north america.

What else is there? China? They want no part in fucking with us, in fact our relations with them are pretty darn good.

Just a (((coincidence))) guys nothing to see here. Don't look.

yup... we just make stuff up to feel abused..
(holocost)
the pic related is the map of Jewish population distribution...
the only countries that have equal or greater than 0.01% jew in the population' are the countries with white population
and those are the same countries that had been destroyed by "diversity"
in a few decade that "diversity" will catch up to the Jews in those countries too
the "new Europeans" wouldn't be as tolerant as the old ones towards the Jews
dear Jews, please import more Jew hating Muslim to the western countries to kill you or your descendants