hooktube.com/uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=7daQ5ondr2o
youtube.com/watch?v=UJanCTIhDJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

ty for providing the link user
i forgot to post it

I don't see this shit.

I'm still seeing the same educational videos/political commentary almost strictly in my feed. What the fuck are you doing that youtube is showing you this?

Deny (((them))) views
hooktube.com/uem7QFp0uKY

>I can be ugly and do anything I want with my body and still be considered beautiful and be proud
welp, guess I can stop shaving and showering. or wearing clothes.

well, i was watching something and the logo literally raised a flag

>hooktube.com/uem7QFp0uKY
Yo this is fucking sweet, some anons make this?

>we are so proud to be X that we have to tell ourselves that we are proud over and over until we finally are

hmm..

Actually someone from Sup Forums.

fucking faggots it's like they want to get lynched or something

oh damn they removed like 100k dislikes

> again

its from last month you autist

>Published on 27 June 2017
Most of the things in that video will have committed suicide by now. Next thread.

bump

Yes. Made it in this thread, didn't take long.

4k comments removed since i last looked. Just went from 71k to 67k before my very eyes.

report these videos as hateful content! it's all AI and if enough report then it will be flagged. these cunts on the left been doing it for a while to right

here we go guys.. let's crank that dislike bar up again...

fucking hell that monstrosity in the OP reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=t2REOu-R7HU

they are a living fucking parody of themselves

thats old

Don't give them clicks, use hooktube

hooktube.com/uem7QFp0uKY

well time to correct that shit
also don't forget to flag for "hate speech"

i am proud to be a heterosexual european american male. are there any others like me featured in this video, or would that not be kosher? im not watching this kike poison not even on hooktube

this is intersting

the point of this video seems to be to feature six youtuber "ambassadors" who seem to have limitless access to both youtube and goggle

youtube.com/watch?v=7daQ5ondr2o

Francesca Ramsey seems to be an interesting person on this feature, since she also represents the interests for MTV who are undoubted trying to make a move on you-tube again after their abysmal 2016 new years resolutions for white guys

If you doubt the MTV Francesca link heres a video of armoured leaking that

youtube.com/watch?v=UJanCTIhDJ0

why did i write thisfohdsgfguidfhguidfh its obvious that youtube is shilling lefty whatever, what the fuck can we even do about it

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube & kill facefuck
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless & seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a group of 10 generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube

Likes 201,093 Dislikes 263,779

Oy vey, that is far too many dislikes. We need to have those deleted.

I honestly thought this was a picture of a caveman from the thumbnail.