Boycott Ireland NOW

mass immigration+mass emigration=Ireland
Families on low incomes are being housed in hotel rooms and every time there is a bank holiday or big entertainment event, the hotels kick them out to accomidate tourists.
Seriously boycott this shit hole and encourage others to do likewise.
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/homeless-families-may-lose-hotel-housing-over-bank-holiday-1.3176274

The government continually insists they have their hands tied by the EU who "won't" allow them to build more social housing and that it will take 20 YEARS to build these much needed houses. So the we are expected to watch every Irish person of average income, to either end up in the street or be forced to leave the country..whilst Nigeria and Brazil and Islam takes over.
Send a message to these fucks Sup Forums and spread the word.

>InB4 homeless cunts deserve it because they are all degenerate drug users and single
mothers who have the welfare "safety net"
Bullshit. People who rent and earn average incomes in "rent pressure zones" are eligible for something called "HAP" (housing assistance payment). Except no landlords will take this because the government forces tenants to disclose they are claiming a "welfare payment". So the government brought in an anti discrimination law BUT you would have to have blatantly admitted prejudice to confirm discrimination.

The Irish government has enabled a housing bubble by allowing Chinese and others to launder money here through buying up real estate. Then the government allowed rents to inflate rapidly, to the point where they had to be seen to do something. All they did was create a useless discrimination law and further inflated rents by introducing HAP, where the letting industry believed that the government would continually pay the extra between workers pay and the spiralling costs of rents. Whilst at the same time practically no landlord outside of perhaps the worst slums, will accept HAP due to welfare prejudice.

Disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/jp-morgan-chief-jamie-dimon-briefs-taoiseach-on-plans-for-ireland-1.3145688
independent.ie/business/commercial-property/barclays-agrees-20-year-lease-in-dublin-2-35992176.html
irishtimes.com/business/economy/brexit-driving-financial-services-players-to-ireland-says-ida-1.3171683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We now have a situation where more and more workers cannot live in the cities and the rents have predictable escalated outside and throughout the commuter belts.

JPMorgan are set to expand here and we will be targeted as the go to base, for English language business post Brexit. This will futher increase rents into the stratosphere as only the very wealth will afford the prices and those banksters are already taking up what's left of the properties.

Nobody is talking about any of this. If you US and OZ fags are sick of the Irish landing in your backyards then encourage people to boycott this country where the roots of emigration are always to be found.

The only way to save Ireland if all the 2nd and 3rd generations come back here and sort this shit hole out. We can turn this country around quicker than anywhere in Europe due to its small population, we only need a couple of hundred thousand patriots to change the demographics and build a new government.

irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/jp-morgan-chief-jamie-dimon-briefs-taoiseach-on-plans-for-ireland-1.3145688

Should of joined the UK or got out like the rest of us a couple hundred years ago paddy.

>encourage people to boycott this country
>The only way to save Ireland if all the 2nd and 3rd generations come back here
What the fuck are you talking about you stupid Taig? Do you not see how those two statements are completely contradictory?
Also high house prices and replacement migration policies are problems throughout the West. Fix your own fucking country and I'll fix mine.

Yeah, fuck this country, moving to the U.S. soon, since I can't stand watching it go down while all the cunts smile cos MUH VIBRANT IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY.

>mong

Post a as Nazi and not under a national flag and talks about "my country".

A boycott would help impact the economy and level the playing field and teach those in charge a bloody lesson
If the sons and daughters of Irish immigrants returned home they would have a different world view to the brainwashed masses here.
8/10 it's the people who had to leave that end up the most patriotic whenever they get to see their country destroyed from the outside looking in. They also instill this mentality in their offspring. Those who live in the west are the frogs boiled slowly. That's why countries like this one need an influx of new blood from old stock.

He is obviously talking about tourists boycotting, so that the people being housed in hotels aren't kicked out on holidays.

So no housing bubble in Oz mate!
No Chinese buying up your real estate and inflating the prices!!!!
Same thing in Canada, except worse.
>foreigners shouldn't be allowed to buy up real estate EVER

independent.ie/business/commercial-property/barclays-agrees-20-year-lease-in-dublin-2-35992176.html

Now this. The Irish will probably thing this will be great for the eCONomy and jobs..
>guaranteed most of the workforce will be imported which will once cause an increased demand on the dwindling supply and again encourage landlords to leapfrog their rents which affects all rents across the board.

>they have their hands tied by the EU who "won't" allow them to build more social housing
This directly translate into "EU won't pay for building more Irish social housing". Right?

No..it means the EU dictate how structural funds are allocated. It doesn't mean giving more money it means "we tell you what your going to do with budgets".
It doesn't help when the magnitude of the housing problem isn't being effectively portrayed in the media, particularly the international press.
>bad press effect the bond price
You have to hit this country where it hurts in order to cause change.

irishtimes.com/business/economy/brexit-driving-financial-services-players-to-ireland-says-ida-1.3171683

Sit back and watch what happens when Ireland becomes London over night. You don't get all the eCONomic benefits without mass immigration chasing that money.

Looks at London now. The natives pushed out to make room for the mega rich and the third world who serve them and live in substandard housing and earn pennies because it's still better than the shit holes they left.

The future of Ireland. You will not recognise this place in 5 years. The demographic chances that took decades to fuck London will occur virtually overnight here and this country is asleep at the wheel.
There are no caps on how many people can come here from the EU and THEY WILL COME and FAST because unlike previously, there is a reason to come here now.

And it's not just the EU it's from every corner of the planet, watch all of the immigrants who went to London and got EU citizenship, they will now come here.

We already have a gay Indian as prime minister. We are looking good for this. So progressive.
Bye bye Ireland, you fucking deserved it in is so many ways. A country where being a nationalist means being a globalist.

We're fucked mate. I know people who have grown up with and worked with leo varadkar. He's gonna fuck Ireland and move up and become the President of the European Commission(how tolerant) and then go to live in his retirement home in Miami( which he already owns).

Where are you moving too? I can help you out if you go to the east coast.

Do you have a link or proof of him owning a place in Miami?

Let's put a gay man in charge of anything that requires responsibility and accountability.
>the difference between tinder and grinder

25% of kids are born to foreign parents and no signs of a right wing rising, we are hopeless. If someone like Merkel came along to leave in more refugees there would be no resistance to it.

Hey mick, how do you feel about the requests for Irish passports in Britain doubling this year? Will it be Irish diaspora coming home, influx of white Britons, or quintessential British Muslims?
Either way, I'm feeling plantations II, brotbong boogaloo

The Irish passports were requested by Irish decent people who want to keep the advantage of freedom of movement within the EU, they won't be pouring into Ireland. The Irish passport is an EU passport that's the only reason of the surge in applications.
Like I said it's the rest of the world that will flood this place, not Irish people or their decendents.

I remember talking with a north Ireland fag, he said if unification happened it would crash the economy with no survivors and indirectly fuck the EU, can we meme it?

It's a real fucking shame it is, I know you have NP, and I think the party stands for very good things but even if they were to get into power I still feel as though it wouldn't be enough
Armed insurrection is needed

#
Please do. Anything that can fuck the eCONomy. This is how they have consistently destroyed the entire west.
>people think it's great that banks are relocating here from London because it brings eCONomic benefits
When all it actually brings is a huge influx of unskilled immigrants who cripple infrastructure and retard culture and an small elite who cause massive inflation and between the two polar opposites they squeeze everyone in the middle OUT. That means most of the natives.