I'm thinking about fleeing this multicultural islam cock sucking country known as the UK and going to Hungary

I'm thinking about fleeing this multicultural islam cock sucking country known as the UK and going to Hungary

>nationalist
>practically no muslims
>anti muslim immigration
>cheap as fuck, can buy a house with a bit of land for next to nothing

Will I be welcomed or told to fuck off? Is it a decent standard of living?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqrXYr28DXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO! This place sucks and we hate you.

Stay and fight for your country you fucktard, kill all the Allahu Snackbars and then an hero.

Are you going to learn Hungarian? Didn't think so. Be a man, stay and help purge this country of the third world pestilence.

Stay and suck dick for your country, you fucktard. It's what I do :3

Not really, people love westerners in Hungary. Also if you are Anglo, women will want to fuck you. Ignore jobbik voters, they are just butthurt about western expats colonising Budapest

i fucking hate this country why should I stay and fight? What am I fighting for? Completley utterly cucked beyond repair government? Wide open borders? Lgbt community and feminists that love mass immigration and islam? All the cunty anarchists and anti facists? Jeremy corbyn and co? Fuck that, it can burn to the ground I don't care anymore.

>the grass of the neighbor is always greener
fix your own lawn and make it even better

Those are all reasons to fight back you fucking mong

Come to NZ then we have some mudslimes here but not too much.

That would be a great choice IMHO. However, wages are consistently lower, so be prepared, better if you bring savings along from UK. They are not ridden with public debt like southern European countries, so I expect them in the middle run to accelerate growth and reach the same level of wealth as western Europe. Czech Republic for example, is already just a hair behind Italy in terms of average real GDP per person, plus they have no debt and very low inequality.

One downside, Hungarian is way more difficult to learn than any Slavic Language in Eastern Europe, and I think you cannot expect to live there for decades only speaking English. For that reason you would probably expect to do fit in faster in slavic eastern countries, which have the same advantages of being non muslim cock sucking like the north west of Europe..

Why would you flee to an isolated, land-locked country though?

Come on over, pops. We'll fight for an ethno-state together with whatever canucks havent yet been castrated.

There's no great war coming, I'm sorry to tell you. This country is gone, muslims will out breed us in this century, a muslim party will get voted in and then that's that we're going to be Turkey / Iran 2.0, we're too far gone already. Our government has the oppurtunity now to close down extremists mosques, deport hate preachers and stop muslim immigration but they're not. Labours rising in the polls, we're just going to keep appeasing islam until it's too late.

People from countries that don't suck islamic cock don't want people from countries that do.

You might be extreme by your standards but most are still faggots who pull 'I'm not a racist'. Cuckislanders in straya are the biggest faggots all in denial about why they left

Well why don't you just give up and die then? There is still hope. When the Muslim population reaches around 10% is when the real chaos will start and the redpills will rain from the sky. Normies don't care because they don't see the reality yet, but when the rising tide starts to lap at their front door, well...

We're fucking pathetic mate honestly, we had 3 major terrorist attacks just in ramadan with another 5 attempts and our government responds my putting more restrictions on the internet... Both our leading parties are complete shit, no nationalist party, no one who is serious about strong borders and islam. We could have something great in this country but we're to pussified.

why fight for a country that wont fight for itself

Right now the country is in good hands.If you really want to come, just don't be an uppity fuck like this abo here

I spent a year living there with my Hungarian pal (now wife) and all I can say is that if you ain't a homo and like to be left alone, cheap land in Magyar land is for you.

Are you black?

Hungarian girls fuck niggers like there's no tomorrow. I saw a nigger the other day and five white girls were sitting around him, literally drooling

>implying the fence not applies to muslim enablers as well

fuck off we are full, shove up your GDP and muh brexit into your queens royal arse. Good job fucking up your country, now go begging elsewhere

no, but srsly, you can't come to Hungary right now, immigration requests are not processed sorry

>Come on over, pops. We'll fight for an ethno-state together

This is also an option. I have been thinking of moving to America myself. (Is New England a solid destination? Or should I aim more west?)

why does every virgin on Sup Forums pretend to have an eastern european girlfriend/wife?

Fuck off we're full.

Do they not though? Seems to me the more bombs go off the more they defend Muslims. The amount of Gays defending Muslims after the Orlando shooting drove me fucking insane.

Why does every virgin on Sup Forums get salty when another European is fucking their women?

Sure it pleases you to know that I am more Finnish and Russian than I am Swedish, yeah?

Nothing against it, but you should consider traveling around a bit first, before you move here. Not that many people speak good English, so you won't be able to avoid learning Hungarian on the long run and it's hard, but not as hard as getting used to idiosyncratic daily things, that are even too embarrassing to mention (mostly bad public infrastructure, bureaucratism and corruption).

I only see strong, independent woman here, like pic related!

Nah I'm white, got a white girlfriend and wanna have some white babies in a place that's safe.

ok kid, now go prep the bull for your imaginary wife

>when your neighbors are verified thieves

I hope they kill you, anglo scum

Why go to a country full of rapist turkokikes? Where did all the jews live before they came here, I wonder? Enough of these pole/chink masturbation threads.

>kid as an insult

You truly are prime aren't you.

Im Dutch and lived in Hungary for several years. Nobody likes anglos.

>Also if you are Anglo, women will want to fuck you.

If this is your attitude, you are a degenerate. There are some amazing women there. Proud, traditional, loyal. Anglos are the worst kind of tourist around. Absolute filth.

what the fuck happened to phoenix marie she used to be feminine and thin now she looks like a gorilla on steroids

Fuck off we're full.

Bro, come to american northwest, its easier for you now.

The income rate there is significant lower, and there a few opportunities too. We can all hope they see economic development the future

We will rape all your daughters sister and mothers allah hua akbar

I have absolutely no problem with the neighbours, in fact I even love Romania. At least we share some cultural things. Otoh ugly inbred bongs can fuck off and not piss in our gene pool.

>muh GDP
>muh western culture
>muh arrogance
>muh holier than thou attitude
>have I mentioned muh GDP?

global browning fits them perfectly

German-Austrians shilled with this poster in 1921 for Sopron (Ödenburg) joining Austria.

>the more bombs go off the more they defend Muslims

Yes, but why? What is the mechanism at work here? What psychological need is being fulfilled?
Look, moral preening is a cultural behaviour that's a huge part of social media use, which is how young people today communicate. They live their entire lives online. Do people really believe all the diversity shit? No, but in repeating the platitudes and engaging in performative outrage they are signalling group membership. The question is - at what point will reality catch up with them? (And it will).

Yeah but America will soon be Non-white. Unless the Northwest plans to secede from the union, then what's the point?

This attitude will get you respect here.I only know 1 girl who was in a relationship with a foreigner, and he was an american crazed catholic

They only stayed because the college boys went around the (((german))) houses door to door saying they'll kill them all if they vote leave

Beautiful city by the way

Don't trust the hungols

They'll act all nice at first but then they'll give you langos and gulasch which will permanently give you the shits

Your ass will never be the same again

Im planning on going to the US, making fuck tonnes of money with my job, and then spending a few months a year in eastern europe fighting the good fight on both sides of the Atlantic.
Join me user, if you go to Hungary you cant get as involved because you just wont have the capital.

Dont just escape, listen to Uncle Oswald, you cant remove a dung heap from on top of it

>the eternal labanc
pic related

Don't despair brother. That is how the jew will win; our white brothers give up out of despair. We must continue our struggle to restore order and sanity to our nations, no matter how bad things get. It's darkest before the dawn. Stay strong! You are not alone -- remember that. Hail victory!

>nationalist
Why do you think you are welcome?

They stayed, because they were loyal to the Vaterland.

When you say 'fighting' what do you actually mean? What are you going to do?

Well yes, I have a Hungarian girlfriend and her family loves me a lot. Countryside people, best people. Budapest is lost to yuppies, hipsters and foreigners.

>He doesn't know the European Jews literally all came from Hungary

post on Sup Forums, duh

>leaving a country because it's not homogenous enough
>destroying the homogeneity of the new country

kek Zerreiss den Gelben!

So Hungarian women fuck foreigners but dont marry them? Sounds like the worst of both worlds for everyone involved if thats true

Im Hungarian and temp in the UK for a year and Id say I much more prefer Hungary over this cctv ridden authorian shithole.. and I live in a 96% white city but i still see shitskins and mudsharks daily

Get involved socially and politically to get people on your side obviously. Maybe get involved with some of the activism. You can only really do that well if youve got capital and a place to run when the stasi come after you for "hate speech"

This is true I lived in Hugary where I had an English teacher from the states. He got married to a hungarian girl and had a kid with her. Then she dumped her because he isnt hungarian

they'll marry you if you're rich or good looking or sometimes even if they really love you, but not because you're a foreigner

Obviously, its only Germans that marry people because they are foreign

Never join organisations or go to protests. Persuade others behind the scenes, and don't rant at them, be open and friendly. People respond to tone more than anything. The red pill is bitter enough already, make sure to provide a spoonful of honey to ease the swallowing!

I've been to Budapest. I can tell you why there are no muslims in Hungary. It's a shithole. Syrian refugees would prefer to go back to living under Isis.

Only good thing in Budapest was some nuclear bunker. The city itself is meh and the Hungarian people are the worst.

At one point you will find yourself in the middle of the Puszta with a simmering bowl of alföldi gulyás and wearing a cifraszűr while wondering how you got to this point.

A mournful violin tune will start playing somewhere in the background.

You'll say never mind and start eating the gulyás which at the point cooled down to the point where it's edible.

Dude, just don't.
i live in the capital city, Budapest, and it would be another shithole for you. Just collect more cash and go to a better place, you dont want to live here

I am really happy about your opinion, please tell all your fellow Muslims. Thank you so much.

>Living in the capital city

thats where you fucked up

That is true for now, but if and when a critical mass is reached then you have to start organizing into advocacy groups ect. That requires money, how do you think the ADL, SPLC, and Hope not Hate operate?

Nice try Ferenc, but I've seen through your tricks

My bowels will be safe from your "food"

That's not even the prettiest Hungarian gray cattle.

Nothing can save you Karl. Your bowels are forfeit.

Hungary really is western nation. And unlike poles they aren't anti foreigner and their cities are beautiful. Tho moving somewhere without language is hard

You're right about one thing, Budapestians are the worst

I think you are vernünftig, we can make a deal.

It tastes like shit

Hiányzik Magyarország :(

Your opinion is invalid.

Come home Magyar man. :(

Nem tudok.. 1 éves szerződésem van

I have never even considered eating them, you fool. It's our "sacred" cow.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqrXYr28DXQ

My friend has a theory that the jews made that burger taste like shit on purpose to make people hate their country. No, it's just that grays taste bad

You abandoned your home for shekels, you deserve the enrichment

Fuck dude that pic. What is it about austria's hungary's borders that make it look so damn good on a map? Seriously idk what it is.

In that case they failed. I unironically liked it.

A szerződés lejártával, akkor. Hazavárunk.

1: suck my dick.
2: Their language is absolutely abhorrent, will take years to learn.
3: Poland has always been the best option or one of the few decent "British" overseas territories.

Borders were part because of the Austrian Kronländer, part Hungarian lands. Nothing as much majestic ever since in this part of Europe.

Come to America. Things are trending in a better direction here than probably anywhere else, despite all the bullshit.

It looks like a tendie

p..poo in loo?

Only if you like gypsies and don't mind breaking your tongue learning to speak Hungarian.

Inner trade, Big and beautiful border/s, acess to Sea... Best empire to grace this earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

heh everyone lieks tendies :D

Nem volt más választásom anyámnak baleste volt is nem tud dologzni. Az én 90 ezres fizetéssemel nem tudtunk megélni is igy haza tudok küldeni havi 200ezret

Remélem is :)

Not a poo, you "Juice vult". It's our national symbol.

>You abandoned your home for shekels, you deserve the enrichment

thisXinf, if you fall for the shekels meme you don't get to cry for turo rudi
watch their ego inflate once all these well traveled toilet cleaners are home

We also have pigs you can shear.

It's a noble thing of you.