Hey guys, mature centrist here

Hey guys, mature centrist here.

SJWs AND Alt-righters are dumb drama queens, amirite?

Tell my wife i said hello

my gut tells me maybe

I'm not sure maybe yes maybe no

Making decisions is for extremists so let's sit on the fence and say it could be either

What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

I have no strong feelings about this one way or another

hello

All I know is that my gut says that you're a useful idiot

Centrists are so damn retarded
>I don't have strong beliefs
>I'm automatically more intelligent as I can point out problems on both sides
>I'm a little bitch who can't make up his mind
>not man enough to even commit to a ideology/group/idea/choice
You guys are almost as bad as faggot sjws

Kek

What drives a man to become centrist? Lust for power, money? Or just a heart full of centrism?

What drives a man to become centrist? Lust for cock, jew cock? Or just a heart full of faggot AIDS?

I do not know why this made me laugh so hard.

Im so centrist I only use half the amount of acid when I burn people's faces.

(you)

We must secure the existence of some people and a future for our half-white children.

Sure OP, whatever you say.

Centrism is fine as a default state, but the people who rely on the "middle-of-the-road" fallacy in everything are just fucking lazy.

If they claim anything but "I don't know.", and excuse themselves, they're just being a contrarian faggot.

They're just as bad as liberals who, when confronted with comprehensive bodies of evidence that demolishes a given position, say "You're still wrong." or resort to ad hominem.

Is it really this difficult to admit not fucking knowing something? Or, at the very least, that you'd like to see more research and lean TOWARDS something instead of declaring it as fact?

ffs

>We must secure the existence of some people

fucking kek

Lulz... half-White children.

AAA++ post, user.

Traps aren't gay, they're just gender centrists

Bump for good bread.

Get in here you bicurious semi-racists!