The modern population of a given territory is most likely descended from the ancient population of a given territory

>the modern population of a given territory is most likely descended from the ancient population of a given territory
holy shit fucking amazing who knew!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Philipp_Fallmerayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>conveniently forgets all the theories the anglos and germans created for Greeks in order to appropriate greek culture and not assist them against the turkroaches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Philipp_Fallmerayer

How is it possible to be as retarded as you?

>I don't understand the difference between cultural elite invasion and replacement invasion
>having the audacity to reply to me like you know anything about what you're talking about
throw yourself off a roof you fucking drooling braindead turk

at last discussions about Greece. let's talk about my greatest contribution to humanity; the six pack.

Tbh Im salty as fuck over how poorly you lads did in 1919.

That's a silly argument though. It's not like European colonies in Africa had any significant mixing going on

well, its not like you did better in gallipoli. essentially, we lost because a monkey bit the king and that event caused a massive political purge

The Greeks are the master race. I am a cum slut for the Greeks and let them use my white pussi everyday before cumming into my blue eyes and blonde hair.

We Aryans should be enslaved to the Greeks.

Greeks are some of the dumbest people alive, even italians know about migration waves and admit that ancient romans and modern italians are different, but here you have this turk mutts trying to claim that they are the exact same as ancient greeks, it's pathetic.

>be a mythical creature
>cant pay debt

works out

>the six pack.
You mean the roidgut

burn.

its a good thing we found a genetics expert on Sup Forums that can dispute the most prestigious scientific journal in the world

>be western european
>willignly invite niggers and muslims to destroy your country
the recessive aryan genes should be wiped out, I am looking forward to seeing you become africa

>a genetics expert
He's an expert on his people: the roach kingdom

>well, its not like you did better in gallipoli. essentially, we lost because a monkey bit the king and that event caused a massive political purge

Gallipoli was a wild card that hoped to cheese a victory. You guys had a decent shot at fixing things.

Had the Greeks done nothing at all at least all those minorities would be there and you could have pulled a South Ossetia with the EU.

The destruction of the Greek Diaspora was probably one of the worst things to happen to your lads since 1453.

>be a mythical creature
>get sacked and raped by inferior t*rks

wow

too bad this doesn't change the fact that all historians described the greeks as being nordic before the moorish invasion of greece. stavros's greasy little fingers probably contaminated the samples.

>be european
>let niggers rape your women and children

>He was a Slavophobe[1] and "argued vehemently that only a strong Ottoman State could prevent Russian expansion into Western Europe."

>be superior race
>get shrekt by inferior race

why though?!?

>conspiracy theories

The eternal Euro's eternal infighting

>be mystical creature
>still can't stop """migrants""" coming
>still can't stop turkroaches

We doubled the size of our state in around 100 years. Maybe we couldn't take back all our former territories but for a small, poor country i say we did pretty well (plus we took all the cool islands).

>migration waves
>ancient romans and modern italians are different
Lmao the only migrations that Italy suffered were the barbaric invasion. So modern Italians are either:
Nord rape babies (if migrations were real)
Romans (If migrations weren't real)
Stay mad pisshair

For me its like you won all the games in the season only to pull a brazil in the Grand Final.

You can't have everything in this life. We are a 3000 years old nation, speaking the same language and having the same religion (Christians for 2000 years), of course we will have our up and downs. The important is that we still exist after all this years.

You were blacked by arabz, pablo

Just think, if Sakarya went differently.
>End of the Turkish Revolution
>Italians return to Adalia, and honour the agreement made with Greece, returning the Dodecanese, and allowing Greece to receive Northern Epirus up to Avlona (Vlore, whatever)
>North Albania going to Yugoslavia and what remained would become an Italian protectorate, as per agreement
>Italy receiving more gains from WWI would likely prevent disattisfaction with the West and prevent Mussolini
>Zone of Straits goes to arbitration and likely ceded to Greece as experts predicted it would in the event of a Greek victory
>Smyrna and hinterlands decided by plebescite, and very likely votes to join Greece due to the Greek majority in the area.
>French retain Cilicia, and therefore not cede Antioch (Alexandretta, Hatay, whatever) in 1938 as appeasement to the Turks
God damn. I don't hate the Turks, they deserve their own nation, but for fuck sakes, not on Greek land. If only the king wasn't in the vanguard and misunderstood the situation. That retreat was the real Asia Minor Catastrophe.

>WE
>WUZ
>LEGEND AND SHEEEIT
meanwhile, you still have pajeet grade hygiene, gayreek muditerraniggering monkey

Take the Bogpill.