Girls you would convert to Leftism for

Girls you would convert to Leftism for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lj6r6Jwzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you meant "Girl you would date, but let niggers fuck".

"Girls that make you glad you are on the right."

Fixed.

Leftism is not something you can convert into. Also, women are a commodity, not something to sell your soul for.

>britcuck makes a cuckpost

>Implying that leftist women don't lust for right wing men.
Women despise men who growel and compromise their beliefs to get laid. Stick to your guns.

There are hotter femdom type women.

Somebody younger than her

So basically you're so much of a Beta that you would 'change' yourself for a vagina.

(Which inevitably is why women probably won't fuck you CURRENTLY)

Who is this?

Op reveals himself as beta, girl follower...

You might want to ask your mom for permission first...

None.

You're a fucking mangina cuck if you'd let ANY women change yourself. KYS

Those happening pics make her look like a dirty, dirty girl.

But this is just degenerate.

Laci Green and her big persian tits

Wow, enough filters and even Ana Kasparian can look like a 4/10.

Ugly, unintelligent and narcissistic cunt is a phrase that describes her perfectly.

להראות לי את הדרך הנכונה, אדון.

how much shekels did you get for your bar mitzvah?

She's filthy and likely enjoys anal.

All that plastic surgery and she still fugly.

I did convert to Leftism for her. I follow her on Twitter and Instagram and once she liked one my replies to her Tweet. That was a good day. She's better than me. I'm glad I know it.

>letting a woman drift you away from honor, righteousness and integrity

You never stood a chance faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lj6r6Jwzw

get your lotion bottles ready user, I know you cucklords love being degraded

>adopting a womans political views like a weak cuck
somehow i feel this is a dilemma you are never going to have to face

>Armenians women who sucking Turk Cock

definition of race traitor

>convert to Leftism
Politics =/= religion

Get the fuck out of my country

Nothing like a nice comfy fap after interacting with your goddess online - and it's cheaper than the camgirls I used to pay to finger myself

I didn't do a bar mitzva

She's good for a pump and dump like most women today

She's also ugly as sin, its simply amazing what a 20-50mm camera can do for a woman with a widthy structural shape

this woman is 40 years old

>Girls you would convert to the Right

Fixed

yet she looks younger than Laura loomer

Leftism = Niggered
No thank you

i'd convert to leftism if i could murder jennifer lawrence without any repercussions... after seth macfarlane i can't imagine a celebrity i hate more

>Being brainwashed to get laid
Not even once.

unplug your computer and use the cord to choke yourself until you see the abyss.

None

I would date them, and if the are not rpulsd by my toxic masculinity they will have either converted or compromised.

This I the on answer if you have any self respect.

Converting for push is being a cuck.
Not dating or having a conversation for them being leftist is abandoning them to either faulty doctrine or becoming a caricature of yourself she herself will start to hat because you changed the very reasons he was willing to engage with you in the first place.

Unless she is a whore of course and has no loyalty to her partner and uses sex as a weapon. Then just fuck her and eventually eave her for a more sensible girl

Sage for bait or cuck who has yet to be red pilled.

Not into auto erotic asphyxiation mate.

Sometimes I just want to turn back time and never swallow the redpill, be a normiefag like everyone else, and date the leftist qt in my class. But it's impossible to unknow once your eyes are open...

I support this message

That's fine guys, you keep fapping to Lauren Southern but I bet she's never answered any of you

I don't care who that is, my point is being attracted to women in their 40s, no matter how well they're done up, is verging on perverse

Men are meant to be attracted to women in their breeding age, around 20

Thnak God we swallowed the red pill, those whores are not wife material.

Who gives a shit she looks like a goddess while Kasparian the ugly ghost looks like the cords I pull out of a Turkey leg.

They're really not nice

None. Leftism makes me too angry. Yeah, there are some hot women who may be leftist, but just think you'd have to wake up everyday and listen to their retarded arguments. It would be like a marriage with a retarded person.

But American dad is good

Ana is a sweet delight. I watch almost every TYT vid with her twice - once for the info, and once, with the sound down, just for me.

>Girls you would convert to Leftism for.

Pic related.

>Changing your ideals for a hot member of the opposite sex
I'm not a woman, mate.

Captain America...

Just kidding. Fuck Leftism.

imagine how many cocks she sucked to get roles

>looks like the cords I pull out of a Turkey leg

my sides!

She's a good person even if she's misguided. She cares with a temper which isn't a bad thing.

Practicing the Hillary shimmy

Why would I not convert them to rightism?

It would be better to redpill her, but it is impossible to convert to anything even if you wanted to. Have to be convinced. I know which truth would win, so she would either leave or be redpilled.

More like rattles mindlessly with a temper.

underrated poast

I don't know if she's a good person or not but her brain is clearly mush my dude.

That's because you have terminal shit taste.

>not converting them to be /ourgirls/

You fucking faggot.
>checks flag
yeah, that explains it.

>"you can call me a social justice warrior..I don't care"

So she admits that's a negative term now. We truly are winning.

Fag

Fucking disgusting whore. Why don't you just give her all your shekels and get it over with already.

I can't think of any girl on the left that is beautiful inside and out....

None, because I'm not a beta cuck who puts pussy on the pedestal.

If you would change your entire ideology for a woman, that makes you no better than a woman. And no woman will respect such beta behavior. This is you end up being a total fucking cuck.

I'm going to fap to your whore Lauren now, and if I cum faster than I do with Princess Ana I'll accept you're right.

If you visited in America and you happened to find Ana sitting in a park, would you lick her feet if she asked you to do it? Right there in public?

Here's my list:
>FUCKING NONE

Naw dude I'm not into feet - but I'd lick her puss right there in public.

Would wifebeat and ragefuck proudly

and when our 5 white children are borne, I just throw her out of a balcony and claim suicide.

Her news is as fake as her nose

>would have threesome with out of ten

>perversions are a bad thing, think about morality goy

I love feet. But not feet of a goblin. Fuck is wrong with you?

>convert to leftism

Yeah baptize me in tranny menstrual blood. That will change the way i think and perceive the world.

I'm just posting for the keks.

fuck off

I would just fake it for this 1 then slowly destroy her "feels" arguments until she was redpilled or ends up hating me...

Why is this shit here? Is leddit down again? The only interaction one should have with a leftist is removing gold jewelry before the chamber.

>not your race
>incredibly shitty personality
>mouthy cunt

Pathetic you faggot.

None.

If my waifu asked me to be a leftist then I would be a leftist. Not a single real living person or animal could convince me that liberal leftism is not a parasitic cancer on the human species

>did convert to Leftism
>She's better than me
You're doing something wrong.

So chicks can't get in on this?