Have you got your copy yet?

have you got your copy yet?

IIRC I thought Newsweek was too broke to print physical copies anymore.

>provoking Trump

lol uh oh. Better stick your fingers in your ear. Here comes the collective screeching of the neckbearded drumpfkins

paper and ink is pretty cheap, they just probably replaced some of the 'click-bait' article writers with ai

Yeah I wish the United States returned to the relaxed limited presidency before the unconstitutional, imperial era.

>Zero legislation
Uh, yeah? Isn't that kind of the point of small government?
Meanwhile he's destroyed all of O'Bongo's regulations making the economy boom, dropped unemployment rate, and created 200K new jobs.
gg Newsweek

>No legislation passed for 6 years of Obama's presidency
>Media: "FUCKING CONGRESS!"

>No legislation passed for 6 months of Trump's presidency
>Media: "FUCKING TRUMP!"

>Obongo
Is this copypasta?
Wait are you actually typing that out in a non-sarcastic fashion?
Kek

Wow DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME!!

I got the one with Hillary on the cover, I'm good.

>congress is blocking him
>he's not doing anything

if he's not doing anything why is congress blocking him

>MUH VACATIONS
>MUH TWO SCOOPS

>zero legislation
wtf hes literally a hitler dictator IMBEACH NOW

>stop at nothing putting in full days to make Trump's life a living hell
>"Why is the president so lazy?"

Unlike that dumb faggot Obama, Trump is working hard every day to make America great. Just be existing he's ridding America of illegal scum and criminals, so he deserves taking a couple days off. Even if he did literally nothing for the next 7 years, I'd rate his presidency 10/10.

Should he have called him King Nigger instead?

I got the one that reviewed how Hillary won the presidency

Zero pieces of legislation? The guy has signed more bills in his first 100 days than any president since Truman. It's fucking insane how biased the media is. Like there's typical bias, and then there's this shit right here. It's a whole other level of complete and utter dog shit.

>40 days of vacation in a 6 month time period
that's 21,86% of his time as a president spend on vacation

wtf, so much for draining out the swamp and being high energy

O'Bongo?

What the fuck mate? He's not Irish, he's Kenyan

lol

awful divide and conquer tactics when youre just posting lies

You do realize that even when he's at Mar-a-lago, he's working right? He has a fucking fallout shelter below the golf course and it's probably the only place he can go that isn't bugged. He's reportedly on vacation right now with McMaster by his side. I suppose you just think they're vacationing together? You people seriously have absolutely no ability to think.

another divide thread
/sage

Same ape, different color

>weekends are the same as vacations

I don't understand retard so I didn't buy a copy

>Shut up Fox, who gives a shit how much golf Obama plays?
>REEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T TRUMP STOP GOLFING??

thats just how CEOs negotiate with each other. they do it at golf courses. they don't need to be in their office to get a call in 2017.

meanwhile obama had no such excuse, since he had purely been a civil servant for his entire, short career before becoming a president

Should be "Comfy Boy"
on a scale of 1 to 10 how comfy is president Trump right now?

good, doesn't make up for the amounts of vacation but atleast there is some work being done behind the scenes

well sorry mr.gullible that I don't think that he'll work as much on a vacation resort as in the white house

he's took 40 official vacation days so the sundays during his work weeks aren't even counted for

I also gave a fuck when the nigger wasn't working

fair point but why does he need to take care of his private affairs when in office? wasn't that taken care of by his sons or something?

He isn't taking to other CEO's, he's talking to other heads of state. And they aren't negotiating either unless you want to specifically point out anything that's been negotiated, something that was one way before they went golfing and then another afterwards in a way that benefited America. Hell, why even go to the White House, he should just be on a golf course 24/7 because that's where CEO's do it right? Such bullshit. Literally making up excuses for Trump to go golfing because you guys don't want to admit he's a lazy fuck.

>trying this hard

You really should pick one angle and stick with it instead of flailing around for new ones every week. You look much less like desperate haters that way.

Just stick with muh russia.

>BUY OUR COPIES! WE'RE GOING BROKE: The Cover

Would be a shame if some magazine made a Hillary victory edition and that someone would tweet about it.

Would be a shame.

Spotted yet another Brockpuppet.