Is...is pewdiepie dare I say our guy

Are you here right now pewds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmaEIr7k3bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diggie we've had ''Pewdiepie is /ourguy/''-threads a million times by now.
Yes he browses Sup Forums and very very likely, Sup Forums, too.

That thread is dead, kiddo.

don't tell (((them)))

A guy who screamed like a moron to entertain 12 year olds and got rich off of it?

Well, the same thing is working for Tyler1, so I can see how Sup Forums would like him.

i highly doubt it, he always goes where the trends are

right now being edgy/right wing is trendy and what gets a lot of viewers on youtube

see: filthyfrank, idubz, etc

>Diggie
Oida

Niggers

We need a representative and right now he's the best we've got

Not until he drops that ridiculous hair dye and starts wearing proper clothing.

He has been doing this for months.
Now stop fucking posting these threads.

Sup Forums has turned into such a cuckfest that nobody complains when someone is attention whoring

>We need a representative and right now he's the best we've got
Well, I guess this is somewhat true since some of this board now takes Alex Jones seriously.

wallah

we'll just le redpill them XD, not me though, it happens natrully when they browse bbc threads and rehashed bait over and over
MAGA hail kek shailday etc etc
ps there's nothing wrong with reddit

When was the last time Rules 1 and 2 meant something?

THERES NO YOU VARJHF YOU KEOLS IN POL...,../////// /BECAYSE CPOL...//// IS NOT A FAGGOT SCENTRAL, 23WELL IT DIDNT USE TI BE I HAVBT SEEN A TYOU LAGFF U LOSR EXCEPTUBNG P..//Sup Forums/// HUMUIR\\

QLWO 43E54R4R45TTTT\\
WLE
WSWQ
also reddit needs to fucjfk off real good becayse im ntot happy heses fycks are here being haygay all aroudn here.

he also named the jew in a ylyl vid (the one about the screecher or smth like that)

and the "wow diversity is great" - "why is your country a crime ridden dystopia"

and then he sieg heil'd in some other vid

hes redpilling the yout yes!!!

i have only recently started watching his vids but i enjoy the YLYL ones lol

amena

Weren't those Sup Forums exclusive?
>1. Do not talk about Sup Forums.
>2. Do NOT talk about Sup Forums.

I started watching a year ago. I didn't know he had non-video game related videos. I think the ''I bought a new car''-one did it for me.

Deine Mutter ist eine hure

The only rule that has universal meaning is rule 34.

Dein Vater ein Bergaffe

>

do not talk about Sup Forums, u dumn dnigger

If its attention whoring its working because ive started watching, i hate media knowing the people im watching are invariably left wing and odiously opposed to all the good of the west, we're starved of anyone centre or right.

Plus paying lip service still has an impact, most media is lip service to the left by think tanks trying to cash in - and look at the influence it's had.

Imagine getting a million dollars just to browse Sup Forums on camera. This is what we mean by white privilege.

he accepts money to shit on original games created by struggling european identitarians while promoting shameless clones created by VC-backed globalist-sympathizing Hillary Clinton lovers.

the only way he can redeem himself after such evil (and be remembered for centuries as something more than a shekel-grubbing pee wee herman-tier child entertainer) is by doing the following:

he needs to retire (which he wants to do anyway because he's rich and old and wondering why he's still bothering to do any of this).
but he needs to go out with a bang. he needs to fake his own death.
the video needs to be even more disgusting and horrifying than the mexican cartel funkytown facepeel video.
he needs to spend at least $1,000,000 to hire a production team to make the fake murder look as realistic and gruesome as possible.
fake blood, gurgling scream noises coming from his gored neck hole, etc.
he needs to have the team sign NDAs, and only gradually pay them over the course of 10 years to further incentivize keeping it all secret if they want their money.
it needs to be blamed on ISIS. the video should have nasheeds playing in the background, etc.
hundreds of millions of kids around the world will see this video of their hero dying, and they will gnash their teeth with furious anger and demand vengeance.
it will be the global 9/11 of gen z, the flashpoint giving Trump and Mattis the moral mandate to liberate western europe and wipe islam off the face of the earth once and for all.
instead of being an e-celeb footnote, pewdiepie will have an entire chapter dedicated to him in the history books. he will be the franz ferdinand of WW3.
having played his proper role in history, he can change his identity, move to a nice house in the majestic countryside, and raise 12 kids with Marzia, secure in the knowledge they will grow up and be safe in a world without islam.

>original games created by struggling european identitarians
Such as?

he'll know what i'm talking about

ok

It will stay trendy as well, you dense cunt. This is what it was always leading up to.

>I share this planet with chink subhumans

Stop complaining you fucking christcuck.

Jesus suck cock, do you understand that you fucking loser cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmaEIr7k3bI
that is one old ass meme

But tyler1 is legit autistic.

YOU HAVE NO MANA

Rules 3 through 5 are outdated Legion shit while you're at it too

That's 8pol. Sup Forums is too tame for him.

No not yet. He still needs to lose couple more IQ points before he goes full Nazi fag

>Diggie

He was here once at least an user claimed to be him

He's just trying to keep a audience, thus he's appealing to "us"
Don't be fooled, he's pretending for $$$$

Pewds has dropped some subtle pink pills.

Idk if he's /ourguy/ but he's certainly not hurting