BBC: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

See the genetic trash out for the Trump rally the other day? What a sorry bunch of genetic waste. How long do you think before they catch on to Don the Con?

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

BBC: "Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?" YES

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

is it better to be retarded? in the eyes of the retarded, YES!

Come to Indiana for your summer holiday!

>Taller

LOL STUPID LANKLET RACE MIXING FAGGOTS

HEIGHT NIGGERS

HEIGHT NIGGERS

MUH 6'0

LANKLETS WOULD FUCKING RACE MIX JUST FOR A FEW NIGGER INCHES

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

MANLET PRIDE WORLDWIDE

KILL LANKLETS

THE INJUNS WERE LANKLETS AND THE DAGOS WERE MANLETS

WHO WON?

YOU KNOW

EAT SHIT LANKLETS

Being mixed doesn't make you taller lol hispanics are a good example I'm Hispanic myself and I'm not tall by any means I'm 5'7 and I wouldn't call myself or say I'm smarter I just consider myself average BBC spreading bullshit like always but at least I'm not black or Asian lol.

Liberal loonacy
So people working for illega slave wages are not taking jobs from honest Americans?
Why hire some one for $10 a hour legally when it makes more sense to hire someone for $3 a hour?

Then they say vegetables are up in price because Trump is deporting illegals....
So Trump shut down what is essentially slave labor work camps in the USA and we're supposed to be mad because a batch of lettuce is up $0.25?

Fucking lunacy

>stronger

Enjoy your sickle cell anemia

>dutch people tall af
>no race mixing for most of history
>race mixing makes u tall
don't fall for the jew, don't get manlet genes in your kid's dna

>Mixed-race relationships is making us taller and smarter
Well that is funny because 9/10 of the shitskins I see here is 1 language semi-illiterate and is below 170cm.

Also joke is on BBC cuck news, I am tall already

niggers are shorter than whites there is no taller race than the whites breeding with niggers makes you shorter

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors
> from the shitskin side

The good whites (Southern Europeans) are short

Don't tell me a nordic is anything different than a faggot

Killer bee is a type of bee created in laboratory in Brazil by mixing European honeybee with African bee. They are also known as Africanized bees. Scientists wanted to create a bee that will produce more honey, but unfortunately they created less effective and highly aggressive species. After escaping from the laboratory, newly created bee began conquering bee hives of Mexican and American honeybees. Killer bee can be found in Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Texas and California.

Killer bees look like typical European bees. They have brown, fuzzy body, covered in black stripes. Only experts are able to distinguish these two species after closer examination.

Killer bees are known by their bad temper - they can be easily provoked. Perfume, piece of shiny jewelry, dark cloths and loud sounds can agitate killer bees and initiate attack.

Stinger of killer bee looks the same like the stinger of European bee, but it stings faster (in just three seconds).

Killer bees usually attack outdoors, but there have been some cases where they attacked people at their homes.

Killer bees create nests in the holes in the ground. Destruction of their nests triggers anger and people should avoid doing that.

Although killer bees are created with a goal to produce more honey, they actually produce 5 time less honey than European bees.

Better for niggers, worse for whites.

Killer bees are known by their bad temper - they can be easily provoked. Perfume, piece of shiny jewelry, dark cloths and loud sounds can agitate killer bees and initiate attack.

Killer bees usually attack outdoors, but there have been some cases where they attacked people at their homes.

Killer bees look like typical European bees. They have brown, fuzzy body, covered in black stripes. Only experts are able to distinguish these two species after closer examination

Killer bees create nests in the holes in the ground. Destruction of their nests triggers anger and people should avoid doing that.

Brits literally fund the BBC with their taxes, yes? If so, Jesus Christ m8s, this is insanity. Why cant the "normies" see the the agenda being shoved down their throats? Pure madness.

>See the genetic trash out for the Trump rally the other day?

Stinger of killer bee looks the same like the stinger of European bee, but it stings faster (in just three seconds).

Although killer bees are created with a goal to produce more honey, they actually produce 5 time less honey than European bees.

>being this retarded
The Tutsi (Niggers) arr one of the highest race in the world just to male an example

After escaping from the laboratory, newly created bee began conquering bee hives of Mexican and American honeybees. Killer bee can be found in Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Texas and California.

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH.
Also why are there so many shills this early? Do they outsource all their shilling to Poo in Loos with leaf proxies?

Why is there 7 race mixing threads on first page of catalog? Is it a troll because it's guaranteed replies? Are people really this bored and starved for attention? Bots? Literal cucks? Why does this always happen?