Are there any serious studies on genetic whitewashing?

Europe is lost and the caucasian is doomed

So let's discuss the contigency plans:
Sandniggers come to Europe to have children with white women. Are their children more prone to have Caucasian features or Middle eastern features?

To have children with literal Africans is another matter, women like this should literally be executed in public.

In my opinion, Middle Eastern men are very tanned Eurasians, with little african descent. They're retarded because of all the cultural inbreeding.

Sandniggers breeding wigh caucasian women might produce very high testostorone, non-cucked men that will adopt Western values as their values, because sandnigger culture is literally retarded and unrelatable unless you live in a fucking desert.

Our generation has lost it's war, def. Let's talk about the next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's something you can do

suck my dick, jew

not a jew

I know something about racemixing though, born a white man in niggerland. There are unckucked men here, regardless of the psychological terrorism we suffer everyday from the 100% marxist estabilishment

We're going to elect a factual FASCIST next year. A guy talks all day about being proud of killing communists in his youth and jokes about rape like Duterte.

You cucks should learn something from us.

>just discourage racemixing and whites will continue to breed with whites

someone made this for you

Middle Easterners and whites have white looking kids most of the time. There's a reason they're classified as Caucasians.

Your Jewish handlers won't ever let you even dream of doing anything like that.
They actually make you PAY a tax to watch a white genocide channel funded by your taxes called BigBlackCock.

Settle down with the weed and let's talk facts here. No deluded fanfics.

Right goyim, don't fight what you can't change. The decline of white western society is inevitable, DON'T FIGHT IT GOYIM PLS GOYIM NO.

Fuck off kike.

uma delicia

who are those erection engineers?

About 10 years of Sup Forums taught me that Jews are untouchable. That is the hardest redpill to swallow.

There is no stopping them, ever.

You can go and hero for us, I don't want to die on being locked up for life for some "anti-semitit hate crime" bullshit. I want to have high IQ white children.

The sooner we can talk on this board about actual tactics for a next generation and let go of the failure of our own, the better.

It's curious how you're suggesting this now that we've starting making major strides into getting out to the public that the holocaust is a lie and Israel is illegitimate.

What the fuck do you consider "strides"?
Seriously though.

i keep staring like this fucking kid every time i look at the girl on the right

fuuuuuuck

Do you consider a "stride" everything we do getting shut down faster than ever? Being called a Nazi just for being born white? Our blacks getting more and more belligerent every day? Our children being exposed to gay propaganda daily? A President that can't pass legislation, not even on fucking TRANNIES, is going to be judged by a special council that is composed solely of Dem donors and might resign and get impeached before the year is over? Merkel getting reelected? Macron in power?

What am I missing? Where is our great hope?

Genetics is an interesting thing. Since 99% of brazilians have some white genes in them, you will find some pardo couples that have white sons.
Pic related, twin brothers with their father.

Yes, the ADL and other prominent Jewish organisations shutting down ANY kind of criticism of the Jews and any negative mention of the holocaust with vicious behavior is a major advantage for us. It exposes them and it gives our viewpoint legitimacy. After all, if the official holocaust myth is the truth, what is there to hide? Normal people are waking up. Everywhere I go, I shut down cultural marxism hard and I calmly and rationally argue against the tools of the Jew. It works. I don't need people to be convinced, I just need them to start asking questions and get shut down.

Arabs are Caucasian, you mong.

I'd rather pic related

You contain the Kalergi plan to Jews. It is not only Jews. Saudis and Qatari are on it. China is on it. India is on it.

The white genocide won't stop if we just sperg out and remove the Jews. They will still control media, they are untouchable.

White men need to take the reins and have as many children as humanly possible, even if it means becoming a Mormon or something. We need multiple wives and multiple children with multiple WHITE women. There is no stopping the International Jews. There is no stopping the anti-white propaganda. We are on the thick of war.

Even if we shut down the ADL and the SPLC, they will use it for even greater victimization and join forces to open some even bigger, more draconian org.

This will never end until we kill all jews. Yes, the race war is fought with wombs, but there is no way K-selected people can breed out r-selected people since r-selected breeding is a terrible strategy for maintaining civilization. To be r-selected is to be a hedonist and a degenerate.

I don't know what K-selected and R-selected means

r/K-selection is how organisms choose reproductive strategies on a genetic level.

Short version:
youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48&feature=youtu.be

Long version:
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD

Is that the Dog Whisperer, and why is he sexually touching the Aryan?

That's good content, I'll be listening as I post.

Our first strategy should be ending Democracy. Mob leaders stunt the White civilizations.

Caesarism must become a thing so we can compete.

Worked for Abbos.

Western values cannot be truly adopted. You must be born into them.
That requires you to have at least 90% European admix or you're basically an NPC tier non-white subhuman

No it didn't.
Half castes are just as unproductive if not more unproductive than their abo counterparts. It's a waste of European DNA.

Western values must change, as they did hundreds of times, naturally

Democracy must be rid of. It's a poisoned heritage.

Race-exclusive poligamy must become a Western value.

We must adapt.

Fuck off monkey. You and all your kind are disgusting.

Democracies could work only in White Ethnostates.

There are no white ethnostates because xenoestrogens/cultural marxism/3rd wave feminism.

>Brazilian
>Dog Whisperer

wait, that's the Rat Whisperer, huh?

Fuck off kike

Tell me how better it is to have women and niggers choosing your leaders

Democracy is a social illness the West must be rid of. We must have strong, totalitarian, WHITE MALE leaders with their people in mind.

You're a fucking idiot, not only can I tell by your flag (or by the fact that you ideology post), but by the fact that you don't realize that everyone will carry and ideology of sorts. Democracy gives INDIVIDUALS the feelz that they can decided their faith, which is staple to Western (you know the world dominating WWE belt holding) Culture.

Individuals make a society, society make the world spin, as proof look at niggers and the fact you're speaking English.

Lookie there, a skeptic community faggot. How quaint.

I speak english because of my European heritage. I'd speak it even if I was born in Uganda. Democracy sells the people the ILLUSION of being an "individual" in the eyes of the cabal that controls the state. It's just demagoguery as a political system.

It generates nothing but mob leaders that lay waste to countries. We had 14 years of the most horrible, insane marxist dystopia because of demagogues that took advantage of this pathetic system.Did you live here to see it? I did.

How do you explain Sadiq Khan? Merkel? Macron? Hollande? Chiraq? Juncker? The whole Swedish parliament? Theresa May? Or even Trump, and the fact that an abomination such as Hillary Clinton won the popular vote?

Do any of these look like good leaders to you? Do any of these have their population in mind? Or are they globalist power puppets?

Maybe Trump isn't, but he has his foot on the door. It really looks like he's leaving. And Mike Pence is basically Bush 2.0. A Neocon globalist.

>Democracies could work only in White Ethnostates.

Since the moment minorities subvert the peoples will... they vote for thei interests, making us white natives a future minority.