I really like Dr Peterson but he believes the Holocaust happened and that the Nazis were evil? Is he wrong?

I really like Dr Peterson but he believes the Holocaust happened and that the Nazis were evil? Is he wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

personalliberty.com/the-japanese-and-german-and-italian-american-internment-in-wwii/
google.co.uk/search?q=american concentration camps ww2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjosMvoq8DVAhVoIMAKHZtmA7IQ_AUICigB&biw=1760&bih=847#imgrc=_
youtube.com/watch?v=XMdoGqcnBoo
youtu.be/8PB4h59nZP4?t=1712
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Evil is good. You cannot possibly defend your country without killing others, you cannot possibly defend your heritage and culture if you let others that do not belong in it join it.
Evil is good. Knowing is half the battle, the other half is always violence.
He calls it evil because these actions are considered evil today.
If in the past you kill a thousand youre a holy man. Today its not like that. People simply dont realise that evil, is sometimes good.

He would be jailed (or at least lose his job) for even questioning "facts" given about the holocaust. It's not in his or our interest for him to fight that fight when he has lots of other stuff to say. He seems to know what he's fighting against and getting locked in a dis-credibility trap would just ruin his chances of getting his points across.

He was already at risk for losing his job for not using the idiotic pronouns and pandering to mentally ill. Id imagine even saying something that discredits the holocaust would bring too many issues to him.

He actively brings up the 'holocaust' as an example when he wants to make a point about morality. He believes it's real 100%. If not he would simply refuse to address it and everyone would get the point.

He does use the Nazis and Hitler several times as examples of dangerous ideology and "evil" though. It's not like he skirts around it.

Your op photo is cooking show gay, homo

The holocaust happened. I guess.
Some of it.
But Hitler clearly did nothing wrong! If any jews ended up gassed, then they gassed themselves just to prove a point.

At the same time he also brings up the horrors of communism, refering to the gulag archipelago. I agree with

The way I see it, its a way to get people to understand how something like the gulags even could happen. Because literally everyone has gotten the holocaust shoved down their throats since we were little kids. It's more to make the communist atrocities more believable. That's how I see it anyway

He often de demonizes the nazis by saying "if you were living in nazi germany you would be a nazi too"
Its easier to jump on communism and nazis because everyone hates them already. Once a person agrees with you 3 or 4 times you can start saying things they absolutely dont believe in, but because you did it in this way, theyll think about it abit more.
Going directly after kikes and against what everyone believes in will often get you fucked. Thats why most revolutionaries and geniuses we thank today, barely made a living during their time.

Well he thinks the communists were *much* worse, so does that make up for it?

He's a Tradcon Jew enabler plain and simple

>N-noo, goiym, i mean buckos, radicalizing is bad and changing things violently are really bad. I-it's actually your fault, muh fathers muh belly of the whale. Let's keep everything as it is and not change anything these crazy Cultural Marxists that absolutely have no agenda will just give up if we make some more YouTube videos haha am i right those crazy pronouns! Derrida!

Like someone said in that Alex Jones Deus Ex video comments section: "I've never seen a man go to such lengths to avoid accepting it's just the Jews".

No because what I'm asking is nothing to do with what is worse. Its common Sup Forums ideology to see the hatred of Nazi germany as just propaganda and that hitler dindu nuffin and yet here we have a smart and honest professor who most people here respect who doesn't question the holocaust and sees Nazi germany as just another example of twisted human psychology along with communism.

It makes me think I'm missing something.

Basic pathos yes, we're talking about a genius psychologist here. It's obvious he knows how to get his point across.

Not naming the jew can probably be correlated to not facing a dragon you cant overcome. Take on the smaller ones first. Don't get consumed right from the start.

>Its common Sup Forums ideology
So you won't question Sup Forums ideology (which I might add, consists of a bunch of unfalsifiable statements), but you question the motives of someone who is an expert in Marxist thought, but not Nazism?
Even if he did think anything of it, he would know that his crusade against collectivist thought would be derailed if he suddenly started questioning sacred facts (The Holocaust).

If you assume that Peterson actually questions the holocaust and respects Hitler or the Nazis then doesn't it kind of defeat the purposes to tell all his students and the people that watch his videos things that make them think the opposite of that.

Of course it happened and the nazis were evil.

He also says the left are nazis. ...

I do question Sup Forums ideology, that's why I made this thread. I'm not saying Peterson is being dishonest and should question the Holocaust. I'm saying that if it was me and I did question the Holocaust I would just keep it to myself and use other examples. But Peterson doesn't do that so it's obvious he believes that it happened.

Do you not realise in what time you live in?
Back in the day a 100 of us could go in and slaughter 50 of others and people across the river wouldnt know shit. Now some crazy fuck shoots another idiot in some back alley and suddenly the whole world knows names weapons time motives. Straight up open violence is not something that will usually yield success. Take nazi germany for example, nazi germany would destroy absolutely fucking everything in a "1v1" but it was 3 countries against 7 or so. Because information spread immediately.
You need to slowly change the opinion of others and then go into the violence. Theory > practice > improve theory with practice.
I do see an issue when he says its "Twisted" as a person who likes to talk about evolutionary biology and psychology i do not realise how the fact that slaughtering enemies is how we survived. You might call it evil and vile, but you cannot leave the natural component of it. Thats something i must say i have an issue with.
Exactly, plus the more popular you are the more people will want to rip on you. My computer is 100% piracy but nobody fucking cares, find a pirated computer in a big company and theyre going to get sued to oblivion. Small fish big fish.
Id say thats not entirely the case, in this post above i wrote what issue i do have with it but earlier i mentioned his sentence "if you lived in nazi germany you would be a nazi." He doesnt say they are some unhuman creatures, quite the opposite. He shows through them capabilities of every human for violence and "evil" and hes saying that all of us could be exactly like that. He makes nazis more humans than demons as the kikes would like you to believe.

If you think history lessons is the core message of Peterson you missed his message entirely. There is nothing political in his statements. The references to history are tools of argumentation.

What does sorting yourself out really mean?

I did the future authoring program and felt absolutely nothing.

The final red-pill is that the Holocaust happened, but it wasn't evil.

>I'm saying that if it was me and I did question the Holocaust I would just keep it to myself and use other examples.
What did you mean by this?
How could you know what he thinks about it anyways then? Also, he has no reason to question its validity because he's hardly an expert in WW2 history specifically (maybe Totalitarian regimes however...)

Did you do the past/present ones first?
You can't know what you want to be until you know what you are/have been.

>You need to slowly change the opinion of others and then go into the violence.

Yes yes, guys, let's do some armchair theoritizing first, that's what's important! It's not like EVERY revolution was carried out by a small number of motivated people because 99% of normies are dumb, scared sheeple.

You know what, all this talk about actually changing shit and not churning out YouTube videos with the same talking points fucking everyone agrees upon makes me a bit sleepy. Let's sleep on it for a while and get a fresh start tomorrow, am i right fellas? Mmmm, feeling sleepy sleepy, zzzzzzzzzz

I think you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that the very fact that Peterson uses the Holocaust as an example in his discussions about psychology proves that he believes in it. If he didn't he would never reference it for the sake of his career.

People on this board aren't experts in WW2 history either but that doesn't stop them from pointing out (with good reason) inconsistencies in the history.

Im saying that that was during the time information was spread so slowly. You think the chinks new about the french revolution? They didnt know jack shit. The issue is not within 1 country at all. Tomorrow you and i could EASILY go ahead and kill a less protected president of some shit hole. The issue is that every country on the planet knows what you did the second you did it. You fucked with saudi arabia? Heres america and NATO, you fucked with some other shithole? Here are its allies.
Issue now is that the second you go into a violent overthrow you are calling upon more than a single country.
And no changing opinion is not armchair theorising in the slightest. It is active and valuable work that takes effort and skill.

He references the bible often but most people think he is not christian and particularly believes in it.
Entertaining an idea is not the same as believing in it. How many times during an argument you pretend to agree with your oponent to attempt and understand his message?

Oh, I understand now. Thanks for clarifying mate. I do not watch Peterson enough to have seen him referencing the holocaust, but yes, there is thus a likely chance that he believes in its validity.

Has he explicitely brought up gas chambers though? Most people here believe in the persecution of jews and that many were murdered, simply not the gassings and extermination program.

Also I remember a lecture where he said "you HAVE to admire Hitler"

Bullshit copouts. Have you seen the YouTube comments section? Have you seen the statistics about the rising anti-semitism? If all these people, which are still in minority, would all be unafraid and go out in the streets and DEMAND, not ask, not vote, DEMAND to say, close Jewish lobbying organisations and expel dual citizens from governmental positions, the fucking establishment would shit itself, and everyone would shut the fuck up about racism or what not.

But they never will because there is no short supply of gatekeeper and coppo sheepdogs like Peterson, Gavin McInnes, Alex Jones' and other merry "opinion makers" that with a straight face can tell you the Hollywood is run by Saudis.

Thanks everyone in this thread, it actually is the most quality one I've been on today!

There is a difference between going to the street and being loud and picking up a gun and shooting people on sight. And guess what, streets and loudness will only come by changing the opinion and such things do not come so quickly. You cannot insult a persons view even if you are right, because theyll become too defensive about it and wont accept anything you are saying, you have to go slowly.

This is why i do not say gas the kikes, i say deport the kikes. Its sort of a half way thing. I advocate for ethno states and not for straight up murder. Am i against conquest in the future? Fuck no, slaughter everything including me. But you cannot make such a big leap.

>deport the kikes
This is what Hitler planned to do before he realised how hard it would be. He was going to send them to Madagascar.

Peterson understands that's. Jungian shadow bro

One of you "going slowly" isn't going to do shit against media conglomerates of opinion makers programming people day and night. What people following these e-celebs are doing a basically procrastination, only in self-righteous form. Alan Watts was on top of this shit during the New Though movement - if you want to do something, DO IT NOW, everything else is just bullshit copout because you were never serious about this idea in the first place. By placating this problem now and moving the only viable solution farther into the future, you're making the solution more expensive on all levels.

"There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy"

Exactly. I mean he was really in a rush to do it. A few thousand kikes a month shouldnt be too difficult, perhaps even force them to leave by their own merit, but make it not too brutal and violent and people will be less against it. Going out to the street and shooting every jew you can possibly identify will be something people are going to immediately get defensive about making it harder to find middle ground. Sometimes people refuse to make good prosperous deals because they hate the person they are making a deal with.
Seems that most people here do not know that fact, they hear the word "evil" and suddenly get the wrong impression, this is why i tried to express that first.
The issue is lack of unity my friend. The reason kikes are so successful is because if 1 kike gets a hundred dollars, hell invest in getting 5 more kikes to get a thousand, and then suddenly 25 kikes have a thousand dollars.
Even here on pol , the hate machine of the internet, the nazi galore or however people call it today, youll find that so many of us disagree on so many different things, and sometimes even if they are minimal we make it a deal breaker.
Id say that the sway of the opinion is already in effect because of the trump vote, dudes an idiot if you ask me but so many people voted purely because they hate the other side. And slowly that hate will receive positive feed back more and more and the group will rise. Maybe next time there will be an even more strict president to be elected and america will chose him purely because he has the base right wing views people learned to like over the years.
And america is important, because every country emulates the west, even japan.
And once more and more people unite, thats where violence wont be an issue, because nobody can beat us. A 100 people with the right idea are nothing compared to a thousand with a wrong one.

this.
I like reading Russia wanting the world to burn and getting btfo by based serbia.

although, there definitely is truth in this:
>if you want to do something, DO IT NOW, everything else is just bullshit copout because you were never serious about this idea in the first place.

Peterson is, at heart, a liberal. And therefore he is part of the problem, sadly.

The man is not perfect. Its the halo effect to think that he agrees with absolutely everything you do. Because you respect him you should consider his strange holocaust views but not accept them blindly.

There is probably as much truth in both mine and russians view and as many faults in both. Its too difficult of an issue. I agree that too much theorising is worthless. Which is why id approach immediately "Do it now" with a less violent approach and slowly letting it erupt. This is such a volatile situation and idea that even without saying kill, if people are made to believe enough, theyll do so out of their own merit, and hopefully all will join them. Unity.

Can someone on his Patreon ask him why 200 Years Together has never been translated and made available in the West?

His entire schtick is based around stating what is true.

Logos

Truth

Everytime you lie or deceive yourself you inch the world a step closer to armageddon.

Yet he is either completely retarded about this or being the largest hypocrite of all time.

Like I said earlier you can't just face any dragon of your choosing you need to pick your battles carefully to not descend into chaos permanently. What goes on in Petersons head is anyones guess. If he actually knew about the lies of the holocaust, he would be wise to keep his mouth shut as it's not in his interest to uncover it at this time. Like you say its hypocritical, but also not. He would undermine the rest of his message by committing social suicide.

You literally can't tell the truth all the time, that's not how it works. Your own convictions must be true and moral. It's a virtuous goal to strive for but would you REALLY prefer him to start talking about masonic shit and gas chamber hoax. Literally being cast aside from the mainstream ridiculed by ever media organization, probably getting sued in some magical way. Or would you prefer him to keep getting popularity until one day when he finally CAN overcome the big fucking dragon that is masons and holohoax?

you don't get most folks woke by losing your job talking about how the holocaust happened
if people get their heads sorted out, all the stuff we know will become apparent to them

Definitely, losing a job yelling about something thats rather questionable for the most will make you seem incredibly insane and have others discredit even the things they once believed about you

I don't give two splats of an old negro junkies vomit for your philosophical views, I like WAR. I like big-ass vicious WAR that makes my head spin. I wanna feel it whipping through me like a fucking jolt. We’re so dilapidated and crushed by our pathetic existence we need it like a fix.

>if people get their heads sorted out, all the stuff we know will become apparent to them

Peterson literally says in his lectures that NSDAP political or social motives ultimately don't matter because it was an expression of primal evil and "muh story of Cain". He's not sorting anyone out, he's just another shucking and jiving liberal.

>There is nothing political in his statements.

He keeps rambling on about the bloody neo-marxist and their subversion attempts. There is plenty of politics in a lot of what he says. He's just not advocating ideologies or his political stance.

this

well... you're not wrong. But not at this time, friend-o. Here's your (You).

I agree even if my views so far were more pacifistic. However to lead a war you need a troop.

i think that he knows about jews, he just doesn't say anything because he lives in canada and he would get fired and go to jail for hatespeech or something. he does quote Solzhenitsyn a lot after all

I think it's just that he hasn't looked into it. It's not his area. The holocaust is just such a widely accepted factoid that most people assume it was true and don't even entertain the notion that it was propaganda, let alone do the research necessary to satisfy yourself that the three main propositions (government conspiracy, gas chambers, 6 million) are false. We were all the same. No one is born a "holocaust denier"

Everyone is born neutral, its just that kikes get to your neutral brain quickly and early, and soon it becomes rooted so deeply in you, that anyone going against it is evil in your eyes. Sometimes entertaining the idea without believing in it is the right choice.

Serb
>just once

That was wrong of me to say. War happens, entertain God and your ass will follow. It's hard to believe because it is hard to obey

>the holocaust never happened
When my grandma told me how the jewish families were rounded up and taken away, never to be seen ever again, I always wonder: do holocaust denialists think they were transported to some underground jewish disneyland or something? Did they all cut their former ties - friends, loved ones - out of their lives for the rest of their lives? Because they sure as hell were never seen or heard from ever again.

I mean the numbers are one thing (they may not be as high as the "official" numbers go), but denying the whole thing is just silly. Kinda like denying the moon landing, or denying the Nanking massacre, or the deaths in the gulags.

Thus, Dr. Peterson is not wrong when he uses the holocaust as an example in his speeches. Also it would be career suicide to say anything else - he's already pushing it with criticising the leftist narrative, communism, and such.

>do holocaust denialists think
A few hundred thousand jews died at the end of WW2 in camps from starvation and typhus. That is not what we're taught the holocaust was.

How is rounding up jews from literally every village and town and sending them to concentration camps NOT planned, systematical murder?

Do you think they were there to have a good time or what? No, they were there to DIE. Also what kind of bullshit excuse is starvation?
If I lock you up and don't feed you, not only am I committing kidnapping, but also murder. It really doesn't matter whether I kill you with a knife, cyclon B, a gun, or withdrawal of food/water.

Men are built for war but modern unfair and unproductive warfare against tribal sandniggers doesn't fulfill it. I think the "insane" top tier men Peterson describes have found a way to frame their business as a kind of war so it resonates with them more than anything. We have to find ways to fight in more abstract ways because physical war rarely accomplishes what was intended these days.

>acting this dense

I bet we could use the fluids inside your skulle to create nukes.

>How is rounding up jews from literally every village and town and sending them to concentration camps NOT planned, systematical murder?
Was it when the Americans round up Japanese from literally every village and town? Look at pic related. Know what that is? Jews being round up to be gassed right? WRONG. It's Japanese being rounded up by Americans. They also rounded up Germans and Italians, not just from America, but everywhere they could find them in South America, Canada etc. And for exactly the same reasons that Germans rounded up jews. Because they were at war with the USSR, which was basically a jewish empire. Almost all communist leaders were jews, whether in Russia, Germany, or America.

personalliberty.com/the-japanese-and-german-and-italian-american-internment-in-wwii/

google.co.uk/search?q=american concentration camps ww2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjosMvoq8DVAhVoIMAKHZtmA7IQ_AUICigB&biw=1760&bih=847#imgrc=_

>don't feed you
German society collapsed at the end of the war. They couldn't even feed themselves. The deaths weren't planned, it wasn't by gas chambers, and it wasn't 6 million. There is no evidence for any of that. All the available evidence contradicts that narrative. Regardless of whether internment of jews was ethical or not, what happened was NOT what we are taught the holocaust was.

Imagine if the Japanese had won the war and American society collapsed and couldn't feed its own people. Do you think your government's priority would've have been to divert food to the concentration camps even though they didn't have the resources to save the poor Japanese? What if the entire muslim world formed a caliphate and declared war against the West, would you complain if we rounded up the pakis and put them in camps? Would you cry for them if, while we were being overrun and starving to death, a few hundred thousand pakis out of millions also starved with us? Do you think it would be fair, after pakis had taken over the world, for them to claim that we had gassed 6 million of them?

He is right. His analysis of the german people and hitler (and the russians and stalin for that matter) is on point and correct. The details might be different, the numbers lower, but the principles are the same and he understands that shit better then anyone.

Can someone summarize his thesis ? I do not know him.

>Evil is good.
Well, I guess Orwell was right.

Then why doesn't he apply the same rules to America, who did exactly the same thing to the Japanese as the Germans did to the jews?

He knows nothing about Post-Modernism, nor do his fans on Sup Forums who essentially think Post Modernism = Liberalism

youtube.com/watch?v=XMdoGqcnBoo

He's swallowed lying post-war propaganda whole. Western civilisation will be destroyed; impaled by their lies. Lies invented by Patriotards to achieve a short term objective.

Jordan Peterson is, either out of personal conviction, or because he's very well paid for it, deathly afraid of young people becoming "too right wing".

He mentions this often, he claims this is an unspeakable thought crime, and should be avoided in whatever way possible (which he's doing by brainwashing them into accepting an alternative, neutered way of thinking that leads nowhere).

He outright admits it here, that this is (apart from getting millions for retelling his old academic works on video) his entire raison d'etre:

youtu.be/8PB4h59nZP4?t=1712

Please can someone sum up his thoughts ?

Bear in mind, Agent provocateur is a real tactic.

You can be arrested in Canada for denying the holocaust, it's not a matter of "already at risk of losing job"

We don't know his true stance, but we know he loves Russian literature who drops some hard nukes on jews.
We also know he is in such a position that anything he says can be taken to smear him. This call for him to take a hard antisemit stance seems more like provocateurs (false flaggers) trying to provoke his target audience to become more extreme.
Peterson himself has mentioned that this is also what happened to Hitler at one point.

Sure, but does he thinks the Holocaust is a false thing ? What are his arguments ? I have always been interested in the true arguments negationists have

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

He never goes into it as in argues for or against it, he mentions it.

He'll come around once he realizes the 6,000,000 number is a lie, the lampshades are a lie, the soap is a lie, etc etc etc. Then he will wake up. Its a slippery slope once it starts.

You can defend your country by making a wall.

He brought up the book Ordinary Men in one of his videos and I gave it a read. It's written from a collection of interviews of participants in the Holocaust 20 years after the fact with the guarantee that they would not be imprisoned or executed for whatever they did.
The book made me rethink the Holocaust. It presents a convincing argument for its reality of course, with men openly admitting to the atrocities. Accounts of how their commander would weep as he gave orders and men physically unable to continue gives it a much more realistic spin than the standard sadistic Nazi archetype.
So while it made me realize that there were indeed mass executions on the eastern front, certain passages also made me understand why it was done. For instance the numerous times Poles would go out of their way to expose hiding Jews that never would have been found otherwise, or that foreign volunteers were often the most brutal and disconnected killers. Sometimes the author would mention how victims were often prominent local businessmen. Everyone hated the Jews, and this was the natural progression of their hatred. I wonder if Peterson picked up on these things, went a different route, or ignored them altogether.

He is spot on.
He started a new youtube chanel with shorter clips.

No one's perfect.
You take the good with the bad.
If you can't sift to find what's worthy then you're the one who's deficient.

is that a fucking cowboy boot