Since Trump is fulfilling none of his promises and is playing golf all day, is this how 2020 will look like?

Since Trump is fulfilling none of his promises and is playing golf all day, is this how 2020 will look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-case.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/under-trump-gains-against-isis-have-dramatically-accelerated/2017/08/04/8ad29d40-7958-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.8dd28ebf3cc7
marketwatch.com/story/us-gains-209000-jobs-in-july-unemployment-retouches-16-year-low-of-43-2017-08-04
youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AZ, GA, TX
>Red

Lmao

tell us what promises he has not fulfilled.

hard mode, other than repealing obamacare

Sage

We're going to build a wall (1) and Mexico will pay for it (2)

AZ, SC, GA all in play too

>Building the Wall
>Banning Muslim immigration
>Improving relations with Russia
>Defeating ISIS in 100 days

I could go on, but I don't want to embarrass you any further.

Georgian here. No we and sc are not. Fuck off cunt.

>other than repealing obamacare
repealing obamacare was a central part of his campaign though.

plus he has the senate and house. and 7 long years to plan out a replacement. republicans literally have no excuse for this.

But hey, you want other promises he hasn't fulfilled? Where's the wall he promised you? What about that immigration ban? Defeating ISIS within the first 100 days? Why isn't Hillary in prison? Etc etc

only needs a 5% swing

>"I will tear up the Iran deal on day 1"

We have a lot of whiny white guilt types who think trump is racist and instead voted for shillary. If it was anyone other than trump you'd see higher republican numbers even like you did in the obama years despite white guilt voters still coming out in droves for him because muh "black" president

>Building the Wall
budget approved
cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/spending-bill-vote-border-wall-money/index.html

>Banning Muslim immigration
part of it is in effect, until SCOTUS officially reviews it and probably declares it constitutional
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban-case.html

>Improving relations with Russia
You can thank the left media for that

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/under-trump-gains-against-isis-have-dramatically-accelerated/2017/08/04/8ad29d40-7958-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.8dd28ebf3cc7

please, go on

>I'm a triggered snowflake

>budget approved
Is Mexico paying for it? No.

>part of it is in effect,
He promised a "total and complete shutdown" on Muslims travel. Where is that?

>You can thank the left media for that
The media shapes foreign policy? Whatever happened to the "buck stops here"?

Yes. That was the promise. ISIS still exists even after 100 days of Trump. Therefore, it hasn't been fulfilled.

>please, go on
Ok.

>Iran deal not "torn up" on day 1
>No special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
>Tax returns still haven't been released
>Keystone Pipeline not using American steel, despite Trump's "Buy American, Hire American" mantra.

what you have to realize is that Trump was elected as a populist candidate, not as a Democrat or as a Republican. He was primarily elected as a big fuck you to the political aristocracy of both sides (lol Bush/Clinton/Bush) for the last several goddamn years.

We elected him full well with the knowledge that He would be a major opponent to Democrats and members of his own party, after the Repubs pulled that shit with Ron Paul during their election and tried to fuck trump with Cruz and Kaisich.

We don't take every single bombastic sentence he utters as literal gospel truth. We give him a lot of fucking leeway in dealing with these matters, and he is not hercules cleaning the Aegean stables in one night.

We have a realistic expectation of Trump, his policies, and the extent he can accomplish in one term. But, and this is the most important part, Fuck you. Trump was a literal Fuck you, and by god I'll walk into that booth four years from now and elect him again.

Because fuck you.

>media whines about evil russians
>gullible idiots who listen to media demand fighting against evil russians
>trump and senate have to act accordingly or else they won't be elected again or get declared traitors even more

>Employment gains in July EASILY surpassed the 175,000 estimate of economists polled by MarketWatch.
>The unemployment rate is the LOWEST it's been in 16 years. SIXTEEN.
>According to Marketwatch:
>The US has added 450,000 new jobs in just the past 2 months. SIXTY DAYS.
>The Stock Market keeps hitting historical highs
>20,000
>21,000
>22,000+
marketwatch.com/story/us-gains-209000-jobs-in-july-unemployment-retouches-16-year-low-of-43-2017-08-04
>According to Fidelity, the average American's 401k has never been higher due largely in part to the Trump rally

Trump's economy is mirroring the Obama economy.

Obamaleaf will attempt to argue in three, two, one...

You have no awhile but take this you and this sage instead.

Not even close. Go look at the 1984 map, Dimfag.

One of the temps at work had been ranting about "muh Russia" incessantly. Care to guess who's contract didn't get renewed? I've had it with those retards.

Prosecuting Shillary

You shouldn't let your rage consume you.

Yes, I'm masturbating to it.

It's, honestly, amazing. We russians think less of Russia's ability to fuck with other countries than your gullible idiots seem to.
And that's given that fucking with other countries is the thing we excel at.

>Is Mexico paying for it? No.
wall is still going to go up

>He promised a "total and complete shutdown" on Muslims travel. Where is that?
liberal judges cock blocked it, now he has to go for lite version, and even that has to run it's course in SCOTUS because federal courts fight him tooth and nail.

>The media shapes foreign policy? Whatever happened to the "buck stops here"?
>he thinks media can't shape foreign policy

>Yes. That was the promise. ISIS still exists even after 100 days of Trump. Therefore, it hasn't been fulfilled.
I guess 100 days passed, we should just give up entirely now because of that. I guess pushing ISIS out of their capital was pointless now, since it wasn't within 100 days!

>Iran deal
I'll give you that

>No special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
You can blame Sessions on that, after bullying him, he's starting to do stuff now

>Tax returns still haven't been released
I guess Rachel Meadow wrote that entire tax return up in the back office

>Keystone Pipeline not using American steel, despite Trump's "Buy American, Hire American" mantra.
Unless he cuts some deal with the builders or passes some law regulating the material origins, I really don't see how he would force the keystone pipe be built with american steel only

It hasn't even been a full year into his term and he has already set in motion a lot of the things he's talked about. Along with some things he stepped back on.
Keep saying stupid shit, I'm sure you'll win over lots of people with the new "he isn't fulfilling his promises" narrative now that the russian thing is collapsing.

>going
>will

t. Shill

>implying anyone here wanted him to do that

The Iran deal thing was one of the dumbest things he campaigned on.

Mexico is definitely not paying for it

And no plans have been drawn yet.

Since Trump has to hold rallies in order to stroke his ego even while he's President, he fails to mention building the wall.

The Emperor God is stacking the supreme court.

Pence 2024

>yet

lol, don't hold your breath.

Not gonna happen....faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>flag
>b8

>youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck

so he couldn't accomplish anything because he's not strong or smart enough to get shit done when he faces opposition? got it

>Is Mexico paying for it? No.
FACT CHECK: the wall will stop mexicans from entering america and it makes you mad

How is that a lie? He's said himself the funding for the wall is already there, they're just building and planning prototypes now.

It's a huge construction, anyone who's had a real job knows that a big job like that is gonna take a little longer than 7 months to plan out and build.

newfags don't sage and hide obvious bait threads

are you referring to yourself or the President of the United States?

He accomplished a lot already, Maybe it wasn't all within 100 days but that's completely understandable. He didn't have his full cabinet until day 50-60, Liberal judges were constantly blocking his executive orders, and he has zero democrat support.

So in my opinion, he did all he could given the circumstances. It didnt come in 100 days but it was still a very eventful, action packed 100 days full of kept promises.

Oh no...
Sage

>Higher taxes
>Americans

Get a job.

hi!

Ga Ky Wv will swing Blue if Dems run Sanders.

But Dems will probably try to run Mark Zuckerberg and fail horribly again.

Everybody knows he said defeating in 30 retard

Why Wisconsin? He'd have better chance winning PA again.

>Since Trump is fulfilling none of his promises

Seems likely. The left is a diseased caricature of whiny little children who seem to be realizing that their views arent the only views and they absolutely hate this. They spend all their time screaming rrreeeee about Trump. Every news outlet, all their late night shows, their comedy news, all of it is just one huge temper tantrum. Some people use these shows as a form of Brawndo, it's what they need and crave. However, many adults realize that the bottom line to most of their voting habits revolve around the ideas of mr james carville. Its the economy, stupid. And trump's economy is soaring.

Wrong, it's doing better.

This right here is why you filthy libcucks are so retarded. Mexico does not pay directly for the wall. The funds are allocated from things such as heavy tax and confiscation of remittance as well as tariffs.

The fact that you buffoons unironically voted for any Democratic candidate who was not Jim Webb is beyond me.

>Public Edjewcated liberal who thinks the position of President grants imperial powers to overrule the other two branches of government
>gets angry because the rest of the country hasn't executed liberals yet

Keep pushing you kike-owned faggots. We'll get there soon enough