Why is Homeownership > Renting and why is everyone who rents a nigger?

Why is Homeownership > Renting and why is everyone who rents a nigger?

Why isn't this pushed more in our society? It's a far better investment. Is it a dependence thing millenials struggle with or just they like throwing money in the toilet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both fuck you sideways. Pay the kikes interest or pay to rent the building.

Pay the kikes, sure. But you eventually have ownership. Also, should anything major happen I can sell mine and have the difference in cash from the purchase prices v. What I bought it for. Rent cucks forever BTFO

I want to own a home but there are downsides. People don't realize how much it costs to actually maintain a home. Some shit costs thousands to go fix. In the long run, it's definitely a better investment to buy, but there is more freedom to renting. You can easikly just up and move or take a new job wherever you want and you don't owe new bankers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Inb4 some faggot says he bought a house with straight cash at 21. These threads are full of that kind if garbage.

suburbs are for cucks. true redpill living conditions is subsistence farming in the wilderness

lol you have to pay property tax indefinitely. your basically renting the land from the government like a serf. toil away wagie

>Pay Mr shekelberg 2000 a month for some small ass space
>Have to pay MORE for having a dog
>Can't change anything in your apartment
>No drilling allowed
>Get to hear neighbors fucking all night long

Sounds like fun.

Main benefit is the land is yours and nobody elses. You can work the land however you like, or you can modify your home (Provided you go through permits, which are easily obtained) without someone else telling you what to do.
You could even buy a plot of land (2 acres minimum) and build your own Kampfy Kabin on it and live entirely off the grid. Which is what I'm currently in the process of preparing to do.
Around where I live, 5 acres of land goes for about 10 grand. You can build a cabin for 6 grand, and install a leaching system (For disposal of your shit and piss) and a well (For drinking water) for pretty darned cheap. Toss on some solar panels, a wind turbine or two, and a bio fuel system and you are grid free with lots of energy to use. Crop your acreage right along with some livestock and you are essentially free.

>if you don't make a literal $5m/yr salary, you're a nigger

This. Even if you bought a home, its taxes and utilities would roughly equal the amount you'd pay renting it.

You own nothing in this world.

BUY NOW YOU GUYS

It's still not as much overall if you factor in equivalent house vs rent. Plus, those additions or upgrades you get to keep.
>Thinking that renting isn't the same
I'll give you a scenario that's related to me
Own a home, pay $1400 ($600 is property tax)
Comparable house for rent is $2100 in the area
$700 difference
When I'm finished paying this off, my monthly cost is $600
Yours is still $2100.

Tax rate for the method I described comes out to less than a thousand dollars for the year.

The biggest difference between rent and ownership is that if you own, the like a take some of your money. If you rent you pay for some other sucker or kike to line his pockets and you're still paying the government and kikes.

BUY BUY BUY

I make nowhere near that. Will have my house paid off in 5~ years

> Not living at home until you can save up enough money to buy with cash
Stay cucked, mortgage fag.

Depends on where you live.
When I lived in DC, it was a wash. But in the midwest, owning is cheaper and it is not even close.

Oops, forgot 2 0's there, nigger.

I live with my parents. I pay nothing for housing besides doing chores for GB points. I know how to build houses so I can just build my own whenever I need to.

>Why isn't this pushed more in our society?
Because then jews who rent out property lose money.

>This. Even if you bought a home, its taxes and utilities would roughly equal the amount you'd pay renting it.
This depends on location.
My place will be paid for in less than ten years, and utilities and property taxes are cheap as hell.

>Can't afford home due to chinamen buying up all homes to hide their chinkshekels
>Canadian
Checks out

Ok but seriously, what kind of place do you live that has a property tax of 7200?
Mine if 695 for the whole year. I pay once and that's it.

probably cause you live in Alabama or Mississippi you hick

>what kind of place do you live that has a property tax of 7200?
Location, location, location

Live in PA with a really good school district (for the kiddos)
That's cheap. I know people paying 10-15k a year for that alone.

My wife and I have been renting a 3 bedroom house for about 5 years now. Rent went up to $600 last year so it's not bad. But I don't have to pay for any sort of maintenance to the house, landlord just put in a brand new fence in the backyard. Why the fuck would we buy now??

Our plan is to rent until the kids are grown and gone (another 15 years), continue to build our credit, then buy a smaller house upstate. Then when we retire, just straight assfuck our credit. I'm talking loans, credit cards, the whole thing. We're gonna rack up so much fucking debt in our golden years just living it up like degenerates until we die. It's gonna be so cash. Sorry kids.

My gen got fucked by boomers, so I'm passing that on to the next group.

-home ownership is much cheaper than renting.
I'm paying half of my rent towards my own mortgage
-your rent is gone for good, but buy paying the mortgage, you're buying back equity
-owning a house is also an investment. the house prices will fluctuate... but in general, because of the money printing and infelation.... house prices in a long term will ALWAYS go up!
-niggers can't buy houses, because they can't figure out mortgage and also in general they haven't evolved enough to be a lone animal... they are a pack animal

interesting fact: if you own more than 10 houses that are paid out and you rent them... you'll never need to work again! (it is not hard to buy 10 houses before 40... you need to be clever and have a plan)

What is home ownership?

t. Midwest (Michigan), paying $700 a month rent plus utilities for years. Finally save up a few thousand snd buy a repossessed house for cash.
Taxes average out to a hundred a month, so I save $600. I can now enjoy life with the extra spending money.

It's when you go innawoods and build a mud hut, from what I can gather from this thread.

Ohio thanks. It's based upon the cost of the house actually. I built mine (Contracted out the cement and electrical). But built it out in the country thanks.

Jeeze no thanks... I'd just assume keep living somewhere that's cheaper and less crowded.

Nomadic life in a travel trailer > eating dog shit >>>>>> homeownership > renting

You mean like this guy?
(Turn closed captioning on)
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Man has millions of subscribers and never says a word.

I recently finished paying off my little condo. Now it's just property taxes & HOA fees which amounts to $500/month, while similar properties are being rented for $1200/month. Trying to decide if I should buy something else and rent this unit out, but I don't really feel like being a landlord.

Most rental places tack on a utility, usually power.

>wake up
>take morning shit
>smell it for three weeks
Tiny houses, van/camper dwelling is a retarded meme that only idiots fall for.

>buy a cuckshed priced at 500% more than its actually worth cause boomers feel entitled to be above market value cause "they got theirs"
>market implodes cause boomers couldnt save money if their lives depended on it and instead use their house as their savings, inflating the cost of housing dramatically while unbalancing the finance industry as the boomers ability to pay for anything after they retire is essentially borrowed back against the value of their house
>Boomers work thirty years, then retire for another thirty, use their house to maintain a lavish lifestyle AND social security AND Medicare, both of which they take out vastly more than they paid into when adjusted for inflation
>Boomers wonder why millennials don't play the "let's be eternal slaves to the Jew system" game and get all self-righteous when anyone points out how suicidal it is

I will gain immense joy from watching boomers starve and die without their meds when the next crash happens

That's the plan when the kids are grown. We're gonna live in this house until then and move to a built home when they've flown the coop. There's plenty of places here like that, so it's not hard to do.

The benefit of moving here is the ease of sale. I could literally list this house tomorrow and sell the day after. My sister just put her house up and it sold in a day for her asking price. So I have guaranteed equity. Since I've done a lot to this house since moving, that's gonna be a good bit.

Let's think about his for a minute faggot, I rent, split it with my gf halfway my portion is $379.50 total rent is $759. Difference is I have no mortgage/debt/responsibility to fix anything/don't have to take care of my yard/don't have to shovel snow etc

Yeah, but your landlord can kick you out when your lease is due.

>Why is Homeownership > Renting and why is everyone who rents a nigger?

because rent has risen to a point where you can get a home yourself for less, or only slightly more depending on your area

anyone who rents today is a fucking first rate moron

And he can raise rent.
One thing I always notice is Anons always complaining about maintenance on a home? How useless can you be? Can y'all not do basic shit or have a family member who can help?

OK??? And the government can kick you the fuck out whenever they feel like building a new highway

>But you eventually have ownership.
Lol it's adorable that you think that
>What are property taxes
Youre still renting, only now the government is your landlord.

For real. When I got my mortgage, I got a rate of 3.2%.
I know "Boomers" that we're getting double digit percentages in the 70's.
I get some people want to be close to work, and in most cities renting is literally the only way. But I will never return to renting. It was literally living next to shitheads and morons.

The fucking government raises your "rent" all the time when they raise property taxes, bank cucks BTFO

I don`t get it why homeownership is so desired in anglossphere.

My mortgage is $420 a month
Taxes are taken out yearly, roughly $3400 a year.
No water/sewage because well/septic
Electric runs $120 month summer, 80$ winter.
$1200-1400 yearly for heat
To rent a home in my area is around $1500 month, plus city utilities usually.

>why is everyone who rents a nigger?
niggers have shit credit

If I sell my home once it's paid off, who gets the money? I do. That's the point

>Hurr your landlord is the gubnint
Yeah and your landlord is an actual landlord, that charges far more.

desu I plan to do that someday too, society is just way too fucked and shows no sign of ever possibly improving.

But yes, like that. The price of the house is low enough that a non-jew, non-chink can own one, you see.

>Now it's just property taxes & HOA fees which amounts to $500/month

hahaha

You're right. I'm getting a fixer upper in a middle class neighborhood for like $500 a month. When I was younger and dumb I rented for a year. At the time the rent there was $425 for a two bedroom apartment. I have a friend who lives there and it's $550 now. The complex has actually gotten shittier too.

I'm pretty dumb with all this, but what incentive would there be for me to buy when I don't plan on staying where I live for more than a couple of years?

the true red pill is buying an apartment complex and renting out all rooms except for the one you live in.

Where I live the return on rental properties is literally worse than term deposits. The US is a good place to invest atm tho.

No HOA in this neighborhood but if you live in one you should be euthanized.

If you own a home you should have full control of the property. Any faggot coming over to my property telling me I can't build a fence will get shot.

I closed on my house seven years ago. In that time, the value has increased so that I now have 160k in equity. I can now use that for a cashout refi to buy more houses. Feels good.

And how often does that actually happen? Be honest here.
You are more likely to be kicked out because the landlord decides that they don't like you, has moved back from overseas, has a friend who they'd rather rent it out to, or simply doesn't want the house anymore, than you are likely to be imminent domained out of your home.
Once you start walking down the path of "What could happen" you start dealing with probabilities. Based upon the probability of a new highway being made, you are more likely to keep your house and pass it on to your future generations than loose it to imminent domain.
>Being this fucking stupid to think that the risk of imminent domain is higher than having a frivolous land lord.
Is your head up your ass for the warmth?

in couple of years... because of inflation, that 420$/month will be almost nothing
but rent will goes up each yea by inflation
it is 100% better to buy a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home owner who is currently renting our home right now

-home ownership is fucking expensive.
-home ownership requires a lot of credit - not just for the house, but for renovation loans too
-in the end you get to sell your home and get some of that money back, maybe even make a profit.
-you are risking a bad economy later on and subsequent loss of home value

-Renting is technically more expensive than a mortgage
-Renting gives you the freedom to move anywhere and not get tied down
-Renting gets rid of all responsibility for repairs

They both have pros and cons. It juts depends what your situation is.
In general I tend to lean towards owning a home because you get to stash away a small percent of your monthly payments towards equity which you get back later.

>what incentive would there be for me to buy when I don't plan on staying where I live for more than a couple of years?
There's zero incentive for you. I think this is a big reason home ownership is down, because it's not like 40 years ago where people would stay at one job for their whole career.

Age 30, just paid off school loans, live in the city. Ownership costs more monthly with maintenance/utility/tax/mortgage, too poor to afford it

I am 20, and i brought a house 3months ago with cash. No loans taken. Get fukd

Because here in burger land, our houses are still not rapetown 5000 prices like in Europe. I worked with Germans in my last job, and he was talking about building his house. $750,000 for a two bedroom with a "yard" the size of a postage stamp. I showed him my house, told him what I paid for it and his face was immediately one of dread.

everyone i know who has had to file for bankruptcy has been involved in flipping houses or in real estate in some capacity
paying interest to jews doesn't get you ahead
i know basic math isn't usually anyone's strong suit, but create a few spreadsheets and outjew the jews

I own a home. It's pretty great for the most part. Renting is better in some ways, but overall if you care about freedom and privacy, you should buy a home. It also immediately makes you more invested in your community. The older I get, the more I feel like renters shouldn't have any say in local elections. Everybody shits on the old "only landowners can vote" thing, but there is some wisdom to it. If you don't own land and you vote for a bunch of dangerously stupid laws that ruin the city, you can just bounce out of there. You aren't really invested.

I'm also thinking of buying some properties to rent out since I live in a college town and there will always be transients here. Why get mad at the jew when you can become the jew?

>It's a far better investment
only in rural areas does property have any chance of retaining its value.
otherwise it's just a scam to trap to debtslave people

It's a lot of work too. Cutting grass, raking leaves, shoveling snow, painting. More to clean too as houses are usually bigger. You always worry about something major breaking. Renting is less stress overall. Other than the stress that you are throwing money away.

>Also, should anything major happen I can sell mine and have the difference in cash from the purchase prices v. What I bought it for.

>Anan now that we artificially crashed the housing prices again, the value of your home dropped to 1/5th of what we solf it to your for.
>I mean, its a useless piece of fucking cardboard lmao

How? Is it a fuckin mudhut? did daddy give you the money?

What? No. If they're plunging in Toronto it's a few more months at the very least before the rest of Canada "catches" up. Prices will be at their lowest in the next year and a half.

Sell now is what you're looking for.

The action of caring for your home is less stress than you think it is. You have a routine and you follow it. The likelihood of something breaking in a house is rather low by comparison to what you'd think. Your tv might go out, but your south wall is unlikely to fall apart on you. There are these wonderful things called building codes, and if the house suffers some kind of failure like that, it's on the contractor who built it since the codes lay out things like "Walls must be able to survive X years with no degradation" and so on.
However, this is all assuming you do the smart thing and get a new home rather than an old home. My sister owned a house but took shit care of it. When they bought it, it was worth 69000 dollars. However, she sucks at money management and as a result, let the home go to shit.
They declared bankruptcy and foreclosed on the house. They didn't bother shutting off the water and the pipes subsequently froze and burst.
Now the house is worth 12K and whoever owns it will have to gut the house, install new pipes, replace the floor, and replace a lot of the interior walling.
Also don't you live in a mud hut or something Niger user?

Interest can be written off on taxes though

The real killer in the buy/rent decision is agent commissions. Paying 6% eats up many year's worth of lower mortgage payments. Good luck selling your house without an agent if you don't know what you're doing.

Millenial here. I choose to rent so I am not tied down to the liberal shithole I live in for ever. I'll buy a house in eastern europe later.

KIDS please!!! Pay attention!!
BUY HOUSE!!! it is financially better!!
please learn about:
1- credit score, and how to increase your credit score (watch youtube videos)
2- Mortgage, how to get approved for mortgages
3- difference between detached, semi attached, attached houses... and condominiums... which one is better in your local market
4- how to get passive income from owning houses and renting them (you can become a billionaire in real estate, just like Donald Trump... everybody needs to have or rent a house... it is an evergreen industry! learn about it)

>houses
>investment
Literally everything else devalues with time. But for some reason, boomers and faggots buy up old houses for $100000, give it a new coat of paint, and "flip it" for $200000. Then the next buyer does the same and has it on the market in 5 years for $300000. Then you wonder why nobody wants to buy houses. Nobody wants to pay for the place your wife got fucked in. We just want a place to live.

t. flyover

I own a house and a condo.

It fucking sucks.

It's given me the ability to rent out both over AirBnB for extra income (and I am renting the condo at a profit full-time, but it's only an extra $300/mth), but the amount I have to work for them compared to when I was renting not even three years ago is stupid.

I can't wait for all this housing bullshit to be over. Everyone needs a fucking mansion, but not everyone can afford it, so either remain a slave to your property busting your ass off to keep up with payments, or default and fuck your credit over.

Fuck home ownership in Canada.

Well obviliusly its an already done palaca, i have to do literally everything. I brought the house for 6million forints, math it out. I already did the waste and the drinking pipe system and shit like that. Currently I am welding the fence facing the street. How did i have money? I have no car, motorbike or any shit like that. Since I am 10 I am putting most of my money away. So basicly be a jew, and don't fear hard work. Phone blogpost over

Its not a'

And because of the ridiculous pricing, there's no way the global (!) house market isn't going to explode.

Homeownership is one of the biggest bluepills disguised as a red one.

>why isn't this more pushed in our society
lol
Clinton and Bush both pushed this hard. As did Maggie and every PM since here.

The homeownership meme keeps you in the rat race, keeps you consuming, creates more debt etc

Buy back equity? Half of your monthly payments go to interest that you'll never see again.

Up here in Leafistan the average monthly payment on interest is going to be anywhere from $500-800. Or... rent of a small apartment.

>what's the deal with property taxes?

I had a top tier apartmant my grandmother left behind

My father disowned me, sold the it, and went on endless vacations with his new lover. Now he also tells me to move out, because he doesn't want a stranger living on his property for free

Either it's paying rent for me or the street. Everyone would own a house if they could afford it

Well personally i would rather own a home just so more for privacy and not having to answer to a landlord for payments rather pay through a mortgage.

But anyone else in western Pa in this thread? Cause when i look at these housing prices im like woah woah wtf, some of these housing prices are fucking highway robbery idk what it is if it's the natural gas frackers that come in that drive up the price or what but. Saw a house that's going for 300,000! that in the early 2000s or even mid like 2005 would've gone for no more than 150,000. So idk i've heard there's better housing prices out mid west but outside of moving idk what to do but someone from western pa fill me in correct me if i'm wrong but these prices seem astronomical for western rural Pa.

>"buy house"
>own it in thirty years
>pay more than it's worth due to interest
>lose value when the niggers move in

This is different from renting how?

The Canadian real estate market is retarded. Most of the US is actually pretty sane and reasonably valued.

Just because it's a bad deal for you doesn't mean it's a bad deal for everyone on earth.

When renting you can always pick somewhere new with no hassle. Renting leaves you spending less time working on the home (or paying someone to do it) and more time enjoying or just working more for more savings.

Honestly, they're both two sides of the same shitty coin, I just prefer renting.

>"buy house"
>don't pay your land owner aka the state your property taxes
>lose "your property"

Hmmm

I know, I know. I'm looking at houses down in the US atm but I'm also considering just selling off what I have and moving back to the old country. Housing prices in EE aren't totally fucking retarded.

actually, question:

If you own your house and stop paying property taxes what will the government do? Do the feds arrest you?

Remember to tell them very explicitly not to pay your debt since they have no obligation. Not one penny or they'll be on the hook for all of it