What did TJ meant by this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=8DVB2gLB_48
I used to like riding my bike, but alt-right neonazi internet sensation TJ Kirk hates bicycles. Does that mean I should start hating bicycles too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvcJqcUlYTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Fatass hates cyclists
Imagine mai shawgg

i hate cyclists but im not some fat disgusting slob making a video about people who do any exercise at all. i don't understand where a guy who looks like this would get the nerve to pipe up on this topic of all things. and doesn't this pig shove bananas into his anus? fuck off with this shit

Who doesn't hate cyclists? Get off the road you cunts.

>shill uses hooktube

I used to hate bananas until he proudly shoved one up his hairy ass and wtf I love bananas now

He was right, cyclists are absolute faggots, especially the ones that think they're pros and wear all spandex. They treat the roads as if it's their own personal race-track and it causes traffic to slow down. I've been late for work once because of a bunch of cyclists infront of me. Fuck. Cyclists.

>ruining the bread by failing to see obvious nuances.

BASED TJ
SHADILAY
Is he dareisay /ourfuhrer/?

>TJ

Whoa, how did I wake up in 2009?

Are you a cyclist? hope you get run off the road faggot.

>TJ

>alt right
>neonazi

Far from it.
He is degenerate leftist trash, the only right wing belief he holds is his opinion on feminism.

I was but I like to err on the side of the alt-right. And after hearing TJ's calmly put and original, well thought out arguments I realize that cycling short distances instead of driving them is just completely juvenile. So I plan on selling my bicycle and donating the money to his patreon. From now on when I'm going to the little store down the street I'm going to drive, and I will circle around the parking lot until a space opens up in the row nearest the door.
This is the future of the ubermacht.

this nigger fucked his own asshole with a banana

wtf I love sodomy now.

regardless of how much of a degenerate hat tipper he is, he is right you know. Why can't Cyclists use the fucking footpath?

Because it's illegal in pretty much all of North America. And technically dangerous. If you're planning on making a right turn, a pedestrian even at a steady jog can't get from your vehicle's blind spot, to an intersection without you having time to a react. But a cyclist at a leisurely pace of 20km/h can easily cover that distance and then some. So the concern becomes cyclists getting rekt by cars making right turns. It's a visibility thing. There's literally zero excuse for a motorist not to spot a cyclist when they are on the road. Most passenger vehicles are less than 6 feet wide. Most lanes are 10 feet or more wide. Basically only retards that don't know how to drive can't pass a cyclist comfortably.

And I say this as both a cyclist and a motorist. Cyclists should plan their route around avoiding busy roads. Especially since route planning is where you can save the most time on a bike, but most people who drive are retards that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a car. Like my favorite is people who can't judge how much room they have on the other side of the car on 3 lane roads. Where they take up half of the oncoming lane to avoid parked vehicles because they are too fucking retarded to know where the right side of their car is.

>And technically dangerous.

>It's dangerous to cycle by a few people every once in a while
>it's not dangerous to travel at 1/4 the speed of vehicles weighing several tons travelling a fast speeds while they try to pass by you only a foot or so away

really makes me think

Cyclists should have to carry insurance. You're on the road faggot, welcome to liability.

I don't entirely disagree. But American lawmakers are retarded.
But at the same time most people who think they are good drivers arent. Nowhere near it. But the auto Jew needs his shekels so you'd literally have to be the biggest retard on the planet to fail a driving test.

Aaah, America, land of the overweight. You've been jewed. You need a car to go anywhere. It's all a big scheme by car and oil companies to get your shekels.

Also when I'm out driving for every 1 cyclist I encounter going 1/4th the speed limit
I encounter
>An old person in a buick going 1/2 the speed limit which is more difficult to pass than someone on a bike. Since they are twice as long as a bike, and because they are going twice the speed require 4 times the length of road to pass in addition to a complete lane change (sometimes into oncoming traffic if it's a 2 lane road)
>Some idiot veering around from lane to lane because they're busy texting.
>5 faggots in Honda Civics who go well under the speed limit and realize they are inattentive retards when you start passing them and then promptly speed up to 10 km/h above the speed limit right as you are pulling up beside them.
>An obvious drunk driver.
>A retard who weaves in and out of traffic, narrowly avoiding collisions in order to reach the next red light 15 seconds before everybody else.
>3 tailgaters
and a patridge in a pair tree.
Each one of which is more dangerous than a fucking cyclist on the road. The cyclist is annoying by virtue of the fact that they could have easily just taken a residential street instead but nowhere near as dangerous as any of those retard drivers.
If the cyclist registers to you compared to all of that shit, then you are probably part of that shit. It's undeniable that you are in fact.

>tfw lane fairies got the speed limit reduced and bitched at the police until speed bumps were installed in my neighborhood
>tfw they never get out of the way or acknowledge stop signs

Actually usually when a neighborhood gets speedbumps installed it's because of retards who don't live there using the roads as a super secret shortcut which in turn makes the neighborhoodless livable. Unnecessary through traffic is especially obnoxious on streets with front driveways, where it can at times take 5 minutes just to get out of your own driveway because people don't give a shit about other people's neighborhoods.

I bet this guy's bike has a banana seat.

>fat
>hates exercise

>micro dick hating everything
who would have thought

Idk I was a cashier at a local grocery store and got to grill cops about the speed limit reduction and speed bumps and every time they mentioned some group of cyclists that nagged them about "unsafe" driving speeds/behavior until they caved

Of course this fat sack of shit hates physical activities...

>alt right
in what alternate universe cuz hes a "classic liberal" in this one

Who cares.

They are even more annoying on the sidewalks.

10 foot road
6 foot vehicle
Supposed to give 3 feet space
Cyclist 2 feet from side of the road
Thanks for putting me in the oncoming lane you colossal faggot

Why should we care what the youtube personality community thinks?

They're a bunch of virtue signaling faggots anyway.

That banana fucking faggot isn't alt right.

>advocates for Bernie
>never worked in his life

pottery

BANANA

INSIDE

ANUS

WITH

HOT

OIL

ON

BALLS

FUCK YEAH

This man is a joke.
Welcome to the age of the internet.

Sidewalks?
Get that yank cock out of your mouth before I slap it out.

I saw a black guy slam into a skinny white boi cyclist wearing super short shorts in Pittsburgh.

No one wants to hear about your sexual fantasies, you deviant bum-pirate.

He looks like the rape child of Ron Swanson and the grumpy old troll. youtu.be/FvcJqcUlYTo

Can anyone explain how whatever he's doing there is erotic to anybody?

Bikes are OK if infrastructure can support a large number of cyclists through separate cycling roads and so on.

They should be kept out of car traffic because they simply disregard safety and rules, and they are never legally responsible if shit happens because of there stupidity, at least not in Sweden.

>Drive a car like an adult like this channel

Driving a car like an adult requires you to know how to use manual which 90% of people here don't know

People that commute on bikes are scum. People that ride bike on residential roads for fun are generally fine.

This is a terrible thread.

BTW
The Skeptic Community feels as though this fat pig is their leader.

gas the bikes

The fagots in question aren't cycling as transportation, they are doing it for fun and to show their gay ass off while they taint grind

>He is degenerate leftist trash

so...alt right?

what a faggot

Fucking based!

This, so much.

your thread is fucking garbage there's nothing to ruin

Is he really only 32? I thought he was like mid 30s when he started.

Imagine having a problem and then instead of solving it like a man, you get your little camera and you spend ten minutes going : "reeeeeeeeeeee"

And then going : "I hate everyone guys, gimme money on patreon !"

My goodness, how can you be so pathetic ?

Go back worship your god of the godless, fag

He's running out of views and ad revenue

Why you listen to this fat idiot ?