Let's talk about Seymour Hersh's audio referring to Seth as the DNC leaker and specifically him stating the Russian...

Let's talk about Seymour Hersh's audio referring to Seth as the DNC leaker and specifically him stating the Russian deal was a CIA scheme. Make sure to use the word "pizza" at the beginning of your posts so it obfuscates the subject from our scripted mechanized friends.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMcHblG9_j8

I strongly believe this is information that is being actively slid, let's see how true the theory is.

Seymour is relevant because he is considered beyond reproach, journalistically, from both the left and right. Take that as you may.

Ill hooktube it, but I was going to give Alex the views because I think he could use them.

Pizza

Bumping my own thread, let's see some discussion hopefully.

Bumping again, surely this is interesting/relevant/pol appropriate for a discussion point.

Pizza, breaking protocol so it makes it harder for a script to adapt.

Pitza

For all our actual German friends. A bump at that.

(((Two scoops)))

Fishing for pizza.

Pizza

Peet za
Bump

Appreciate the (((Pizza)))

I wonder if there are certain topics the bots won't bump. If thread doesn't get traction, use it to test scripting behaviour if you feel so inclined.

What is to talk about specifically. He rightly thinks George Webb is overdramatized the Awans. He got his info from an inside source that carefully forgets who murdered seth. It should be obvious to those diligent enough that he really tells us nothing new. Joe Biggs had the same report

Pizza

Every time he comes out with a bombshell he is smeared for relying on unnamed or unciteable sources too much. That should make him credible in itself.

I don't know much about the story other that what you posted. Will watch the youtube.

The reason he is relevant is because it is a journalist that the left and right know not to dispute. He'll be on people like stink on shit if they do so openly.

So the information is things we already knew, but he is a viable option to getting the information we know believable by the masses.

Also, pizza. It's code for filtering script kiddies.

It's huge

I'm starting to think the bots might be avoiding Seymour Hersh as topic information.

See if you guys can stink the thread up with bickering so bots will bite.

(((John and Tony's favorite Italian cuisine)))

I wonder what threads the bots won't touch.

He already discarded the source. Retracting his endorsement. There is zero proof of these assertions.

>This doc [Joe Biggs' "Seth Rich FBI Memo"] is an exceedingly (deliberately?) poor quality fabrication as is indicated by the header and other elements

Pizza

You dont think the emphatic tone he had in the call was proof enough of his conviction on the matter? He seemed awfully convinced.

Now you don't see pizza like this every day

A russian and an estonian were posting screenshots of Podestas stuff on oct 13th. Itd be funny if the fusion gps frame job and 4chin using the pw seth sold to wikileaks is what they call the russian hacking.

Pizza, it's pretty fucking strange in whatever context you could possibly take that in.

pizza
Why hasn't hersh commented on the release? A simple confirm/deny of authenticity. Perhaps a qualification of context to distance himself from the statement.
Radio silence makes it very obvious someone rich and powerful is playing games.

Pizza agreed, I'm also pretty sure Michael Robinson is the father of that daughter.

Pizza

Have some anti-slide technology

dominos on pasta

I feel the same way. The Hersh audio should've been blown up virally by now, retracted or not. There is a reason something so hot has gone so cold.

It's a crying shame to lose something as good as pizza not fresh out the oven.

I think it has been suggested by Assange that his source is an insider. Who has legal access to which Seth did not.
He suggests that the killers may have thought he was a leaker and implies "Our" sources are worried.
I'm cautious of tying Seth to WikiLeaks and not another association. Baring in mind his level of expertise along with his history and future plan

fuck wrong tag. see

Pizza

Future plans and history? Share, I haven't heard this before. Also, what organization would you think Seth was eyeing or participating in?

I think Hersh is full of shit on this, and probably is half the time.

I find Kim Dotcom's story re: Seth Rich to be more likely to be true.

What part do you think hes full of shit on specifically? Pizza

Stating the Seth was likely the DNC leaker? I'm fairly certain he asked about a specific CIA technique blacking out the cameras in the area too.

In the audio, it says, in his own words, that Seth's computer was found to have sent documents to wikileaks. I've heard no retraction of that statement.

HUGE!

Sup days. I'm not gonna say pizza like the rest of you.

A few quick takes on this. I said a few days ago that Hersh is possibly in on this. And the only way to say the unsayable in public is to pretend it was a private conversation that was leaked. I think the talk of an FBI report saying he was a leaker is legit. He hasn't commented except to not comment (i.e.confirm it is him) and he obviously can't say more at this time.

Second, Hersh has been an outsider since claiming that the story of the bin Laden hit was pure nonsense. When this Seth rich tape is finally acknowledged by the media (I believe it will be cos we're winning) they will try to use this to discredit him, implying he is losing the plot in his old age.

Third thing, I trolled Rick Wilson on a live periscope feed a few days ago. Most of the comments he was getting were literal idiots asking him about Russia but I was asking him about Seymour Hersh. He got triggered and yelled "Seymour Hersh is a fucking lying sack of shit... I worked with him, I know he just makes things up... He's a, um, uh, fantasist".

In other words, the man who makes up Russia conspiracies based on nothing accused one of the more venerable journalists of doing what he himself does and had no argument.

Sup days was "sup fags".

I will never get used to fucking autocorrect.

>he is considered beyond reproach, journalistically

He's really not. He won a pulitzer prize decades ago and is now considered a washed up conspiracy theorist who cites unconfirmed anonymous sources.

Seth was a pretty aspirational guy.
Saying one day he would live in the Whitehouse.
Three days before the murder he was offered a job on the Hillary for president campaign, moving to Brooklyn from DC
That said. Seth's connections to the Bernie camp run back over a decade.

Seth's only obvious reason to speak up would be knowledge of data fraud during the internal investigations.
With Seths historical experience and for the same reason he likely would have informed someone internally, maybe even crowdstrike or possibly an agency.

>I trolled Rick Wilson on a live periscope
source plz user

is this a shoop?

Checked and I'm sorry I didn't record it. But it seems like he uses periscope fairly regularly to talk to the cretins who take him seriously. Get him next time.

It looked like he was set up to go for a while too. But then he kicked me out cos I kept asking about Loretta lynch even though he was ignoring me.

(He addressed me personally as he was kicking me out... He can't help but feed the trolls, even when he's trying not to).

>Believing the bin Laden death story

wew

check'd.

yes look at the shadow on the right side of his hand, the other shadows are opposite in direction

Hersch is a Pulitzer prize winner, he was a reputation, he would never lie about something like this, but he certainly doesn't have all the evidence he needs, we need to give him thyme