Coining a new term

So recently it was brought to my attention that we don't have a term for Muslims who aren't terrorists, but commit crimes against society that stem from their faith. The (((Media))) has a term for people who rationally see Muslims as a threat. They label us as "Islamophobes". But we don't really have a counter term for that. What would be a term that effectively communicates, "common muslim who commits heinous crimes against non-believers and is given special treatment."

We already have the term "Jihadi", but the term doesn't really have the impact that it should, nor is it taken seriously enough.

Remember how (((they))) invented words when older ones lost their effectiveness on public opinion? Why shouldn't we do the same?

We need a term for "Common Muslim criminal."

The idea as that the term should be acceptable and understandable to a neutral bystander. It needs to become publicly adopted.

Inb4 "sand nigger" suggestion.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0YV1QX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we don't have a term for Muslims who aren't terrorists
Yes we do, they're called myths.

Let's see
>Whites push
>Faggotry
>Transfaggotry
>Cuckholdry
>Putting children on puberty blockers
>Destroying any form of decency and replacing it with degeneracy
>Conveniently trying to blame it on the Jews because the most filthy sniveling cucks are whites

Even your women breed out en mass. They are desperate to remove the degeneracy from their children by removing as much white gene from them as possible, even if it's with niggers. That says a lot.

Weekend jihadi

Go jihadi somewhere else, nigger.
How do you even have internet in that shithole?

Look who speaks up. Have you forgotten how you got cucked by Germany? The same country Muslims have cucked. Therefore you are the bitch's bitch.

probably leeches off internet from Indian satellites using ancient goat technology

>muslims who aren't terrorists but commit terrorist actions
what the fuck ameritard? it's called a terrorist.

You're an extreme type of retard. refrain from posting

Tough words coming from someone who's basically an indian cucked by arabs some centuries ago.

>Muslims who aren't terrorists

Literally what whites do. They reel back when you show them what degenerates they are. They will either
>Blame it on everyone in the world, women, Jews, reptilians, MSM, claim it's a small minority (as if) but never accept blame for their crimes against humanity
>Try to turn it around and say it about you which is completely irrelevant to what you said in a pathetic attempt to damage control

All of you are invited to see how I'll be proven right again and again. Not one white will talk about their degeneracy without a diversion tactic. Fucking cucks that need to be nuked.

Don't lecture me about degeneracy, Apu.
Fucking young boys is almost a national sport in islamized west india.

"white people" isn't a real term you unibrowed goat fucking tranny-dick-sucking camel piss drinking retard cunt

by scientific standards even fucking Ethiopians are considered white because they're Caucasian

if you think all white people are western post-modernist liberals you're a retard

>Fucking young boys is almost a national sport in islamized west india.
This, and afghanistan too

Pakis have always been trying to find loopholes in muslim scriptures so they can enable their child fucking

There you go. Literally just dodged his degenerate behavior and tried to turn it around as I mentioned in point 2. Now notice as he'll continue to avoid talking about what degenerates whites are by another diversionary tactic.

fag

And here is the white cuck, so easily defeated and that's why white women flock to breed out. Pathetic.

i'll breed your mom, i'm not even white.

Jihadi / weekend jihadi as someone pointed out are both good.

Any other suggestions?

Why would whites self-destruct like that? If we had power why would we be giving it away…

>Not even white
Yet so ready to defend his white masters like the lapdog that he is. You are becoming progressively more pathetic by the post.

After 9/11 the media called them fundamentalist Muslim these days they call them radical muslims. Makes you think huh.

/thread

How would I know? Certain creatures, when they get infected by parasites, become self destructive. Seeing as how faggy and cucky whites have gotten, I can safely arrive at a conclusion that they are mentally ill as a society.

Quality sand nigger reasoning right there. Go get sucked off by a tranny eating a pork sandwich while dressed like mohammad you fucking faggot.

You have no self awareness apparently.

there's nothing "fundamental" about jihadis
the "fundamentals" of islam consist of prayer, charity, fasting, pilgrimage and faith

There's nowhere in the five tenants where it says to cut heads off and burn people alive

if muhammed was alive today he'd be immensely angered by the actions of AQ/ISIS

He's an obvious troll, ignore him.

Someone seems to have gotten TRIGGERED. Want to explain why you people put your children on puberty blockers without trying to put the blame on others?

One day you will be beaten and arrested for talking like this. Clearly LARPing as a paki because barely any write that good in English.

Let's call the "goats"

They like to fuck goats and these are the types of muslims that think they are slick trying to fuck over another's countries values.
You know, like the ones that whine about anything that offends them, like dogs, woman in bikinis or liberty

Your best bet would to be to go for something that has a dark sounding name. I propose Occultus Muslim. (shittily google translated from Hidden One) occult already has a negative meaning and it makes some general sense

The ((jews)) want you to fight there wars because they re loosing. so stop that shit and let it happen.

Christphobes
Westerphobes
Goat Wankers
>that's all I got

>Write that good
Perhaps you mean type that well? Again, another pathetic attempt to avoid talking about the degeneracies of white people.

With 2 billion Muslims being terrorists I'm surprised we aren't all dead yet

You're still a massive pedo faggot that fucks dead goats no matter how much you try to project.
Yes the west has problems but at least whites aren't paki tier

I fuck goats? That's a death penalty here. However, it's legal and practiced in Canada and America. It is a favorite past time of whites. Proof: google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0YV1QX

You can meme all you want to. The truth is that it's your countries that commit these acts.

Will we be doing the same for the catholics that let their priests rape their kids? Or the jews who hand over their newborns to rabbis so they can suck their bleeding cocks?

Fuck out of here, christfaggot.

what about trojans because they destroy us from within.

or slow poison.

Underrated
Im using this

The first thing we should do is stop saying "terrorist" when the attack isn't terrorism. Terrorism is political. When antifa tried to keep people from attending Trump rallies, that was terrorism.
San Bernadino, Pulse, 9/11 - not political = not terrorism. That was straight up Jihad. They wanted to kill westerners because westerners are evil.
The OP is looking to coin a new term for a third category that would cover things like FGM, honor killings, etc.

I think it's pretty fundamental to do as muhammed did. Remember, muhammed was the perfect human according to muslims.

>the only history i know of the middle east is what Sup Forums feeds me: the post
refrain from being so fucking retarded next time