Don't know, haven't really taken a good look at my skull recently

Don't know, haven't really taken a good look at my skull recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index
huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
huffingtonpost
archive.is/PyVKK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Phrenology is a pseudo-science.

more reliable than social science desu

Tell that to the rest of Sup Forums.

Anyway, I have this and I was wondering if it meant anything other than what the wiki says.

That's a neanderthal skull feature.

Oh, so that's what that is. Yeah, I have one.

I do

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

No, its not.It's simply an archaic feature.

A-am... special? I thought everyone had it.

I do too.

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ NANDERTHALS N SHIET?

Literally thought everyone had one up until now. Thanks for the fun fact, user!

No because I'm not an archaic Shit skin.

I never realized I had one til jist now. Yall niggas white?

Mine juts out sharply. Pain in the ass when using the hair clippers.

I seem to have it as far it I can tell from feeling my skull. There definitely a noticeable protrusion on the back there. Is it supposed to mean something beyond what the kikeapedia article says?

Northern Italian+German descent here btw

Occiptial bun master race checking in.

i have the opposite

yes.

people calling out anthropology as phrenology immediately out themselves as blabbering illiterate idiots

Got one.
Also have a prominent browridge, I prob got some small share of neanderblood.

Its really not though. It had its faults but a lot of it was accurate. They just stopped researching it because it proved the inferiority of certain races and upset skull-lets and niggers.

QRD pl0x: are occipital buns degenerate?

At one point in time it was our head tail, a trait only seen now in left wing politicians.
They will always be dickheads.

manbun

No, it means you're white with little or no colored admixture in your ancestry.

Yep. Neanderthal DNA is more associated with whites than with dindus, which are almost entirely homo.

But I am mulatto and have one

I'm feeling my occipital lobe and I have a prominence... I think I have it.
What does this mean? Am I super sayian??

Yes its a big bone

you dont belong here.

Jokes on you I have it and I'm half-beaner.

It must mean that you recieved the majority of the Neanderthal genes. As I'm sure you know, genetics isn't 50/50

anyone have this?

Someone read about this in school and tested everyone, in general the leftists didn't have this lol.

it's an archaic feature, australian aboriginals probably also have them with significant frequencies, same as prominent brows, make that what you wish

The shape of the back of the skull has to do with how the baby lays on its head in the crib as an infant.

They make helmets (pictured) to help reshape the baby's skull for parents who aren't very good at shifting their child around in the crib.

Source? I'm a parent. You have to learn these things.

Yeah, I thought it was normal.

I do have it.

Nigger do you know what Pseudo Science is?

Some people called it an Aryans knot or something similareally when I was young

nigger head

Quarter Mexican here(castizo?). I have one, to the point I've had barbers make remarks

UUUU

Nah. I guess I'm not *special*.

Yeah only white ppl have it

OP here. Am mix of white, black, and puerto rican.

That's pretty fucking.
That helmet is supposed to prevent or fix deformation of the skull, yes, but that applies when the skull is uneven.

The occipital bun is a genetic feature. It's not supposed to get fixed.

Trying to fix that is like the Chinese trying to make their daughters' legs smaller with the use of constraining shoes, for the sake of some retarded beauty standard.

I do

I do. Why?

kek I can feel the bump too

yes, very prominent
fold belief is that only Mesopotamians have it in the area

My dad is full polak, and his nickname was hook head in high school because his was so big. I feel like that's the only neanderthal feature we have though. We have a very flat profile.

No, it does not fucking idiot american.Fucking idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

>That's pretty fucking.

never noticed it before, it's weird i'm a american mutt with multiple races in my ancestry. does this mean i can live on the day of the rope?

yea. the back of my head is more of a steeper angle down but not flat but yes its got the point in the back to a concave section that leads into the neck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
>Some scientists suspect occipital buns might correlate with the biomechanics of running
niggers have them

>O Rh - blood
>occipital bun
>blonde hair
>hazel eyes

Hi anons :)

i have this..

You can probably feel that with your hand m8

Fuck, I do have it. Every fucking Finn in my family has it.

i think we are onto something here. a lot of us seem to have it.

Yes, I'm also blonde haired, blue eyed, type ABneg, wisdom teeth came in straight, have an extra vertebra and extra tendons in my hands.

Yes, it's got to do with your heritage. Only hyperboreans seem to have it. We here on Sup Forums are of a chosen race of prehistoric demigods. Those with an occipital bun have higher rates of anxiety, ADHD, and other leftover hunting, gathering, storing, and fasting traits from our paleolithic neanderthal fathers.

fuck im a primitive

I have it, I'm obviously not white. Fuck your pseudoscience.

I have one and ive got
>White skin
>Blue eyes
>Light brow/Dirty blonde hair

How'd I do?

oh yeah and my blood is o positive

My family has it too. It's a gift from neanderthals. Finns have lots of neanderthal genes.

Neanderthals actually had 10% larger brains than modern humans because of high natural selection in very hostile environment where you needed brains to survive.

Africa has food and warmth around the year so it was all about multiplying and killing rival tribes for living space. That's why niggers are so aggressive and ape-like. More north you go, more neanderthal genes people have. Only race which doesn't have superior neanderthal genes are niggers.

Current society is just so much different place than forest where we had to hunt for a living. Sitting still in classroom is not what we used to do.

Neanderthals raped women from africa and created cro-magnons which also had larger brains than current humans but it was able to reproduce fast and replace and assimilate original neanderthals. They lived side by side for a long time and we still have neanderthal DNA. Sometimes those genes are stronger so we are literally cavemen.

It's not meant as an insult because all neanderthals I know have really strong mind and willpower. Asperger brain is simply wired like neanderthals, that's why they feel like different race.

huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

Profit denial

>huffingtonpost com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html
archive.is/PyVKK

Dunno if I should or not, but I don't believe I have this. The back of my head just feels like a head, no bump

I have that.

Also had an Art School aspiring girlfriend who vanished without a trace, am from the Stein timeline, gate student, drowned, green eyes, etc.

Yeah I have one. It protrudes like crazy when my head is shaved.

English/Italian grandfathers.

I have this

shiiiit i have this

blue eyes
blonde
96th percentile of neanderthal blood
rh and o neg

Does nobody remember the threads a while back about kids who were out into special classes in school for "gifted" students. The majority of the autist put in these classes discovered they had this trait along with many more. Actually pretty interesting stuff

itt: people who don’t realize having a higher percentage of Neanderthal dna is associated with higher iq

It is just a genetic trait like nose shape.

tfw got finnish roots and have the occipital bun aswell

Oh shit I have it,mwhat does this mean?

I've got a pretty prominent one but I'm mixed white/Turk. I think mine is mostly due to having a narrow skull (and my brain needing more space).

Born without wisdom teeth, hazel eyes jet black hair pale with freckles wasp.i have a double crown and my "knowledge knot" as its called is yooge.

it's always a fucking leaf

Hey man I still look whiter than most people in your country (looking at your nigger nosed 'white' women).

Noice, didnt know it was even a thing
>fun fact
A elephant is the only animal with 4 knees

I have it too.
Along with all my teeth + for free space in the back, my eye socket are larger than average with my eyebrows going up a little, I have feckles and I'm hairy as fuck.

Neanderthal pride fuck niggers

No, but me doggo does.

Of course I do.

It's not even that, it was straight quackery.

where do the jews fit into all of this?

I am a ginger minge and I have this.

O - here.parents were in England during the 80s so i cant donate. :(

I have that and a Sagittal keel, basically a caveman.

>a fucking roach leaf

I have it and I'm not white.

bonus points for extra vertabrae.
yes occi bun, waifu negative, checking offspring now...

I visited chiropracter quack, had full body xray

>did you know you have an extra vertabrae desu?
>rh neg (o-)
>gree/blue eyes
>150 iq

u mad

found the triggered idiot

>Yeah only white ppl have it
I have seen some 100% pure negro phenotype people with OB's.
I have one, thick bones, hairy as fuck... #neanderpride lol
>tfw both part jew and part neanderthal