Martin Shkreli

Why is he demonized on media SO FUCKING MUCH?

>Shkreli
Why is pol idolising a kike?

If you don't know why 'pharma bro' is hated then you must live under a rock. Or Denmark I guess lol.

Because he's kinda an asshole desu

because he's smug

Ruminate on this;

He acts like a typical Jew. Not a particularly Jewy Jew, just your normal, average Jew.

He's white.

Isn't it interesting how people react to this behavior when it's not coming from a member of the tribe?

He's not a kike, he's an Albanian Catholic

He's not Jewish.

That's how prominent this behavior is among Kikes. We see this guy, we see how he acts, what he does...and the automatic assumption is;

>Jew.

>kike
JIDF pls go
they're to be called shalom sandniggers
let me use it in a sentence for you...
Salam sandniggers bomb us, shalom sandniggers write articles telling us not to be upset.

The (((media))) loves to destroy any White, and they glory in destroying an Eastern European or Slav, like Uber's Kalanick.

Ethnic hatred is spewed every day all day from the (((media))).

Price raising.

Evasive when asked about the profit when he claims it's all to help kids.

Could it be, because he lives in a very (((ethnic))) New York and possibly, he was seen as obstacle by on of (((them)))?

what? he said profit helps to pay for research and development of the drug and mitigate some of the horrible side effects. and to make some money sure

(((they))) hate Shkreli because he is transparent
watch his youtube

Because no one has any fucking clue as to why he did it and are all just assuming things. That plus he came out in support of Trump so now they really have it out for him

this

This is the real answer. People just jump on social media bandwagons of hate without even understanding why. I'm so fucking sick of the human race. I refuse to believe that 90% of it doesn't deserve to just be gassed. How do you cope with these feelings, Sup Forums?

Accept the fact that there will always be a hierarchy. Work to make that system fair and just, but either way, make sure you're one top of it.

Rich arrogant wigger. It's a simple answer.

He's a rich scumbag who raised the prices of medicine? Sometimes I really do think we are the bad guys.

What if a Jew did this and then said that same thing after? Would you be defending him then?

He talks/promises too much and doesn't do shit after all. He's just a loudmouth and a poser hungry for spotlight.

Yea, and he's the only person to have ever done that.
It's almost like big pharma is a business.

Well, he did jack up the price on lifesaving medicine by several hundred percent just because he could. Seems like kind of an asshole to me.

>just because he could

You mean in order to research a better, more modern replacement drug?

It would appear that despite never shutting up about "healthcare", the average American doesn't understand how it works. Why, all of a sudden, do people care that a single drug will cost insurance companies more? Americans overpay for healthcare across the board because neither the patient nor the provider has an incentive to lower the cost. Funny how if you don't have insurance your bill gets cut in half.

That's odd, the Latvian proxy making and bumping Shitkeli threads. What did the jews mean by this?

he did nothing wrong

pretty sure he buys up medicines that larger firms want to stop producing, then raises the price so at least they are made, yeah he makes money doing it, but as far as im informed, he picks up medicines on the chopping block and keeps them alive.

yes if he was as transparent and based as shkreli

Because he has the typical deplorable behavior of a jew without actually being jewish. Regular jews get to use the "anti-semite!" defense to get away with anything, but he has nothing.

No, his sister died and it inspired him to develop medicine. By spiking up the prices that insurance firms pay for to fund research and development it's a win for patients, but not insurance.

Because Big Pharma doesn't want you to know about prices and that's exactly what he wanted to talk about.

Same reason Boots' chemist is being demonised for not selling morning after pills at council estate slag's rates.

Because he's a smug jerk.

Because he's not one of (((them)))

"I'll write why this guy is demonized, whole he actually is a fucking kike twat, hehe at least everyone will react to my thread" nice bait, Latvian.

If he was muslim like most Albanians he could've said the magic word islamophobia too.

>Why is he demonized on media SO FUCKING MUCH?
CIA told him that was his job

Yup, Uber CEO was destroyed for the same reasons why Melania and Shkreli are attacked. These people are the pinnacle of success coming from failed EE communist countries. We wouldn't want to show (((communism))) is bad now, would we?

Eastern Europeans are hated by democucks and Jews because they're based and naturally conservative.

it's spewed all day by you guys too so quit crying.

>it's spewed all day by you guys too so quit crying.
Being this retarded.

martin is a jew you retard.

continue crying if you really want to, i don't care.

He's Albanian Croatian Catholic dumbass. There's zero Jews in Albania and like 3 in Croatia. KYS.

that's what hapened wen you try jew the jews

Laughing so hard at you he's crying, I'm guessing is what you mean.

Because (((big pharma)))

He is Albanian/Croat you dumb faggot.

mixed bag
he got huge negative publicity in the media for literally nothing and because some of you are reddit tier you still defend kikes