South Africa is an awesome country, the best of Africa, but since 1994 the european population is going down every year...

South Africa is an awesome country, the best of Africa, but since 1994 the european population is going down every year. They were 15% of the people and now just 8%. Europeans need to stop this! Dutches, French and British need to start an new huge immigration wave to Africa.

why the euros left it if it is so good?

No the remaining 8% need to leave ASAP

Because of the many crimes there and low white fertility rate. But the rest is almost perfect, as whole the country is wonderful, euros have a good life there, they have money, jobs, good neirborhoods, amazing beaches and forests, amazing weather and ladscapes. South Africa has a lot of potential that is not being used.

Rimmer you cuck. It's called the white man's burden.

If you flood any country with millions of niggers people will start leaving. No one wants to live with blacks. Look at Detroit, once one of the greatest cities in America now a wasteland all thanks to niggers.
And it's the fault of Western countries for ruining South Africa. Countries like Sweden organized to destroy the Apartheid and in turn destroy the country under a flood of savage animals.

Friend of mine is a Boer/Dutch SA living and working in East Asia now. Literally feels likes a stateless person with no country to return to. Looking at Canada or the US now.

Meet lots of great Anglo/Boer SAs in Calgary. We need more. Excellent doctors and cops and dentists here in Calgary now. Give it up lads and lasses, sometimes it's best to move on. Canada and the US needs more of you.

It's not. Nigger tier country, adequately plagued by crime.

Its called not staying where you will be ethnically cleansed in the next decade

Apartheid is not good at all, its racist. South Africa dont need an white majority to be a good country. In 1994 they had 15% whites and were already a good country. I think if they become at least 12-17% white again, it would be already great. They just need 4 milion europeans to this, its sufficient.

it has better technology than egypt I guess so I guess europeans has hand in that
but I think it always was a majority black what changed later?
I dont know much about the crime rates there

> South Africa is an awesome country

no it's not

Something like 1.5 milion dutches, 1 milion belgium, 0.8 milion british, 0.35 portugueses and 0.35 french would be sufficient to make the same South Africa population of 1976.

maybe you elect an iq100+ leader?

maybe wypipo return..

If you go down the crimes, it is. Its the most beautiful country in the earth.

increasing the white population will do nothing.The problem with africa is its natives

And go down the rape rates too

Lol. You are confused there pablo.
Whites are leaving because this shithole will become Zimbabwe 2.0 - just very not overnight. Everyday things are getting worse, young adults know there is no future for their kids here and are getting out while they still can.

Why is there no future? Blacks are bleeding the country dry, destroying everything that used to be good and used to work. Rampant crime and corruption without a functioning police force, open discrimination against a tiny 8% minority while crying "apartheid". Open racism against whites everywhere you go.

You know whats funny? When black people are alone with me, when nobody can hear them - they will tell me things were better for them under apartheid. If another black person heard them saying that they'd be killed.

I'm leaving in december. To alberta. I don't have a country here anymore anyway. I'd rather be a Canadian than nothing.

I believe South Africa can survive, its something that lakes in boers. Your people should believe in your beautiful country and have at least 3 kids per women.

Lol. If you decrease the rape amd murder rate.
This is the rape and murder capital of the world you idiot, those rates are only going up

Lol

The Apartheid put whites in charge and kept the niggers contained.
Like under segregation in the US the niggers stayed out of white people's territory and whites ran the country. America had and still has a large nigger population but under segregation it was much better. There was far less crime and the country was prosperous. The same goes for South Africa.

My mother is South African and she tell me the country is wonderful, just bad managed.

We need to help stop that though

Brazilians whites here can make a good country for them to live. Their live here is good and they just 47% of the people. Africa could do at least something similar.

>Apartheid is not good at all, its racist.
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

>In 1994 they had 15% whites and were already a good country.
>In 1994
That is only 3 years after the apartheid ended. The country was still living off the wealth and hard work Europeans had made for it. Zimbabwe was still somewhat prosperous after they stole all the wealth from whites and ran them out the country to. But it ended because niggers refuse to work.

Nah just let white Africans move to the UK easily and let the blacks destroy everything left

I'd be on my way but have a record, so nope

Went there when I was like 17 with my buddy.

His father was a mining engineer and when we had to travel anywhere close to a city we had private security tailing us.

One of our stops in joburg to his dads office we saw a white dude getting the shit kicked out of him, and they poured some liquid on him and they ran, he was in extreme pain from what we saw... country side is nice tho.

>good country for them to live

Your country is viewed as a third world country by Europeans and North Americans. Your crime rates are through the fucking roof. The murder rate in Brazilian favelas is higher than many literal warzones.
You are only used to living in shit. I to lived in the ghetto and remained relatively comfortable. It was only when I left when I realised how shit it was compared to everything outside of it.

You should go to South Africa. You would live in parts of the Durban that look like Australia. Its not bad, you will have the same money of uk, but in a much more beautiful country.

Isn't the government talking about taking white-owned land away?
Aren't there songs about killing whites that the ruling party sings at rallies?
Isn't there shoddy camps for poor whites?
Isn't Johannesburg a tinderbox ready to ignite?
Is there going to be a genocide soon?

Is Siener Rensburg correct?

you cant live around niggers

The only reason South Africa was ever successful was because of apartheid. Niggers can be governed either in traditional tribal societies or extreme authoritarianism. The former is probably more humane, but the latter is necessary if they're to make a meaningful contribution to a Western-style society.

Uma delicia

>just 47% of the people
The problem is that if 8% of the population is wealthy, and the ANC kaffirs see whites being wealthy, they will pass laws to strip them of their wealth.

This is the black way.

You need to wake up. Everything bad you see of Brazil is not in white areas, most white brazilians live in huge ghetto comunities in all the states. You can walk for more than 8km in brazil state capitals where you will just saw ghetted communites, its like first world, but with a lot of security. The murders in Brazil are more with poor people, its not something to all the population. Last month, I was in Durban my mother city and I thought how they would something like Brazil and avoid the european exodus. Its efficient.

Can you please leave my country negroid

All the white people live in gated communities. That is not a good country

>Everything bad you see of Brazil is not in white areas, most white brazilians live in huge ghetto comunities in all the states.

Funnily enough that is exactly what segregation and the apartheid was.
Blacks stay out of white communities and kill eachother in their own ghettos instead.

Im half british south african and half dutch brazilian. Brazil is not just your country, its mine too.

>america needs to change immigration policies to allow for more whites to enter
>britain needs to change immigration policies to allow for more whites to enter
>australia needs to change immigration policies to allow for more whites to enter
>france needs to change immigration policies to allow for more whites to enter
>south africa needs to change immigration policies to allow for more whites to enter
where are the whites coming from?

Its just an habit, in Brazil its good. After 2 weeks, you will see it as normal.

>Dutches, French and British need to start an new huge immigration wave to Africa
Fuck off. You immigrate to Africa if it's so great.

Not exactly, here its about money, not about race. The gated communities are like 80% rich euros and 20% rich pardos. In South Africa under Apartheid it would need to be 100% whites dont matter the money and its terrible to capitalit system.

Yeah but blacks still commit more crime disproportionately and it's all a big coincidence, all races are the same and we live in harmony.

t. half-british, half-dutch, full negro lefty

Go back to South Africa

Extremely rare in the UK to have a gated road

>Whites are leaving
This is the very definition of a failed state.

Im more brazilian than you, all my friends here treat me as the same of them. My half brazilian family treat me as the same and every brazilian on streets too.

Brazil acting like south africa is so great why dont you move there? Why are the whites leaving?

>Im more brazilian than you
You probably are, judging by the stupid shit you keep saying.

Whitey's technology led to exploding birthrates on blacks' part. I spoke with a Safa, and he told me getting rid of apartheid, it simply came down to numbers. It was unsustainable. They had modern roads, health care, and so on, the sheboons were having five kids each, and dumbass whitey one to two.

Blacks should make their own communities and run them as they please. They can create their own businesses and be able to avoid influence from whites on the outside. It should be the same for white communities. If you think they cannot create a safe community for themselves like this then you are the racist.
Malcolm X was right, separation is the answer.

The country does not need more whites. It will be fine.

Just go back to Europe and leave the niggers to ruin their homeland. It's a losing battle anyways.

>its not good, its racist. Unironically , literally , specifically kys you degenerate faggot

If you dont wanna help South Africa, stop comment here. This thread is about South Africa, stop talk about me.

Come to Greece friend, you will like it here. Similar climate and landscapes.
Inb4 leftist
Fuck off I just want to help white men like me

Yeah I'm gonna relocate to an even bigger shithole...sure.

I will probably travel to Durban next year in my 19 years birthday and I will talk with my aunt about immigration laws there and how they can bust european immigration.

People who never visited South Africa should go to You Tuber and see the video "Enter Durban" to understand the real South African spirit.

Your mother is probably black, violence is normal to them