Why did Bobby Fischer become a antisemite? What did his genius see?!

Why did Bobby Fischer become a antisemite? What did his genius see?!

Other urls found in this thread:

chess.com/article/view/who-was-fischers-father
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't look at the internet all day

If you play 6D chess all day it's bound to rub off on other aspects of your life.

>What did his genius see?!

The same thing all geniuses see, reality.

I'm just asking what he saw realistically speaking, how did he acquire such a pill?

>Why did Bobby Fischer become a antisemite?
He probably played chess with one
>What did his genius see?!
The kike probably spent his time trying to find loopholes in the rules

I remember hearing him say the kikes set him up or stole one of his wins on purpose and then got rid of him. That must've triggered him to research on some historical (((coincidences))).

Well yeah he played against Russia all the time.

His mother imprinted this image on his mind. She was seen as a communist and on a watch list. So was Bobby. He found out and figured that a small select group run the country. The jews.

He was just a typical self hating jew.

Except he wasn't a jew.

"I remember Reshevsky telling me how, during the Interzonal tournament on Palma de Mallorca (1970), with burning eyes Fischer informed him that he was reading a ‘very interesting book.’ ‘What is it?’ Sammy asked innocently. ‘Mein Kampf!’ Bobby replied."
--My Great Predecessors IV

yes he was. mother and father were jewish

he saw many (((coincidences)))

any polack can spot jewish patterns
he could probably see jewish plays in a chess match

Damn, I could be gay for men like him. Tall, very thin, long face, hollow cheeks. Very noble physiognomy.

That's just a coincidence.

chess.com/article/view/who-was-fischers-father

experience.

You take people at face value, the same reason why you voted Trump over Hillary, because after investigating Trump seemed more realistic than the proposed reality Clinton was pushing. Plain and simple, don't let $$$them$$$ dirty it up.

All the biggest anti-semites are Jews.

Have to admit however that he doesn't look one bit Jewish.

He wasn't.

He's like every grandmaster: absolutely insane.

Take a look at (((Garry Kasparov))) and his lunatic anti-Putinism on CNN and you'll see what I mean.

Keep your eye on Carlsen. He's about to go mad too.

The higher IQ folks are always lunatic fringe racists because they're smart enough to see through the kikery

Which explains why nationalists are always so smart.

I don't doubt that at all.

Geandmaster, football player, model... all before 35.

I wouldn't be surprised if a woman ruined him desu

he is funny to watch when he loses

No he went legitimately mad.

Not like Hitler mad but shitting himself mad.

We can romanticize it all we want but the fact remains if you study 64 squares every day non-stop for decades you will probably have some serious brain issues.

Surely he's too many steps ahead to be Brendan Fraser'd.

he figured out the jews were not in fact jews.the nazis could just not feed the jews and in a week they would all die . no need to waste zyklonB on them

he determined that if the jews were not jews they must be brits (or controlled by brits) who wanted to keep a little slice of land they had been holding in the middle east where israel is now. they had promised it to every one (french,dutch,arabs) but the brits jew every one all the time and wanted to keep it

when the war was over and the jews were dead they stepped in and presented a proposal for the west and had itallians,romanians and spainards pretend to be jews . they even got every one else to do their dirty work

but thats when his genius kicked in passively. he looked 24 moves ahead as if possessed . the brits are jews. everything in history suddenly made fucking sense even white red head jesus. jesus was a potato nigger

He hints about the Jewish conspiracy in one of his books which addresses his short imprisonment experiences.

If I remember correctly, he does point out the elites and CEOs of Wall Street, the military, and west wing advisors are majority Jewish.

He rambles about the mathematical improbability, that one of the smallest sub populations in America (Jews) is vastly over represented in the elite population, further discusses his conspiracies that this "coincidence" is insidious because the Jews are not only running the Federal Reserve in America, but also the West Wing, Foreign affairs, the media, the military, and eventually will turn the US into a host cell that spreads more Jewish viruses to other countries and make more Jewish viruses in the times to come.

There was a documentary about this, I'll try to find it

>good at chess
>genius

I can only imagine how highly you think of the Korean that is number one at StarCraft

So the USA is basically communistic?

>american education
embarrassing

My friend.... when Jews do take over the US, our property will no longer belong to us, my home will not be mine, yours will not be yours.

The Jewish conspiracy has ties in increasing federal assistance in student loans, colleges charge whatever the fuck they want and students can get their Zionist loans approved for a $120,000 tuition and we see the cost of college raise nearly 300% in the past few decades.

The housing market and federal hands muddying up the waters, creating bubbles, and approving minorities for loans they can not afford (some non-discriminatory bills that allow minorities a "right" for loans), many pieces to the puzzle has caused the price of housing to skyrocket.

Who's the economist advisors for our presidents?

Hint: follow the nose