APOLOGIZE NOW!!!

APOLOGIZE NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3bliX
nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/women-are-to-blame-for-karl-stefanovic-wearing-the-same-suit-for-a-year-4097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all realized they could not be with Trudeau.

>APOLOGIZE NOW!!!
For not learning how to use archive.is.

archive.is/3bliX (original sauce)

no

>Stacy is finally getting her comeuppance for dating chads and jamals

good riddance

how are yu archiving links that aren't even posted yet you fucking time traveler.

Girls are fucking vicious to each other. They should calm the fuck down. You think men are making snied and snarky comments at women?

nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/women-are-to-blame-for-karl-stefanovic-wearing-the-same-suit-for-a-year-4097

>stupid teen girls starving for attention try to OD on Flinstone Chewables then post their "goodbye world" on their Instagram pages
>this counts as a "suicide attempt" and not just another toddler threatened to run away from home if Mom makes them clean their room

I can't wait till biocunts are completely replaced with perfect waifu AIs.

I can't find the article in WPXI site yet you autist.

What was so bad 40 years ago?

Shame it's nothing compared to the suicide rate of males.

enjoy your small negro doll

What good little girls helping with the overpopulation problem, they should be commended as an heroes

This, EQUAL SUICIDE RATES NOW!

This truly is a horrible disaster, we should really work to get female suicide rates on par with men. It's what's proper in a gender equal world where everyone must be "equal"

hippies

>I can't wait till biocunts are completely replaced with perfect waifu AIs.

Seeing that picture reminds me of the time of seeing blue haired feminist looking bitch sitting on the bus next to her kid. Of course the kid had a black doll.

Karma is a bitch!

kys

>"Suicide rate is the highest ever for women!"
>doesn't list actual suicide rate
And it is still no where near the suicide rate of men. Typical feminist click bait bullshit.

Rookie numbers
You gotta pump those numbers up, ladies

You can do way better than that
Look around you destroyed the western world come on you can get those number much higher

GET REKT ROASTIES HAHAHA

Fucking Media itself is to blame for making articles like this. Teens are impressionable, they're basically lemmings when it comes to trends. If the media pushes that suicide is a trend among teens it'll cause more attempts and success than anything else. Girls are especially victim to this due to their whirlwind hormones and utter inability to consider long-term consequences.

Not to mention attempting suicide is the ultimate 'fish for compliments/attention/sympathy' card a woman can play outside of having a story about how she was raped/molested. And of course the silly bints are good at fucking up an attempt by going overboard and actually offing themselves.

>*sing along* ALL WOMEN ARE INSANE...

>womens (((libration))) and feminisim will help wome..

Kek

To be fair you're not going to be seeing too many non-whites around Southwark at any other time either.

In reality my, this. I don't think it's that suicide is a promoted as a trend by media, but they suffer from the same milleu that we all do in the modern age. This is what you get when you create a world devoid of meaning or purpose that brings happiness, and replace it with nihilism and pleasure chasing

Men kill themseves 2-4 times as often across all age groups

I wonder if men's suicide rate spiked as well or if it's just evening out more

>That weary look beyond her ears
>Mother wants her to pay the toll so she can gain social brownie points for having a black grandkid

One more example of what happens when women are left to their own devices.

WHITE

SHARIA

NOW

Perhaps it's merely when the counting started

When is the whale game gonna become mainstream?