"when you watch dunkirk, remember it is a white washed version which ignores the bravery of black and Muslim soldiers"

"when you watch dunkirk, remember it is a white washed version which ignores the bravery of black and Muslim soldiers"

archive.is/dGSxv

What do you have to say, Sup Forums?

We should get blacks and mexicans pissed off at the jews cor not shoehorning minorities where they don't belong.
>would watch a movie though of an all black battalion for the scenes where they're just monkeying around and having a good time after firefights.

Honestly even if it was historically accurate to include tribal/poo/sandniggers I am already so fed up with the foced niggerness in my tv stuff I would believe it was forced anyway

>Reading the Independant

WE

We're at the point where they're not even attempting to be subtle at the total erasure of white, European history. Battlefield 1 was the first big offender I can remember, and they've gone full blown since.

In the coming years, expect more of "Europe was never a white continent! People of color have always been a part of its history."

god i hate muslims so fucking much

Even if this was true, which it may be, this 21st century writer if an absolute ass, because regardless of petty racial politics, many men came together and sacrificed for the greater good. This guy does not get life whatsoever, and remains in his little bubble.

The jews are jewing too hard. I don't think they realize how angry the average person is right now.

Which side were the Muslims on again?

Universalism. White history will be turned into "our common history". It's flattering (and utterly racist) desu

It seems like they were on both sides according to modern media

The Independent is clickbait bullshit. Stop looking at it.

????????????

>"when you watch dunkirk, remember it is a white washed version which ignores the bravery of black and Muslim soldiers"
The movie was focusing on the British, not the French Foreign Legion.

I hope they try this. Go ahead and tell people WW2 was fought by blacks and muslims. Goooooooo ahead.

Literally not a single muslim fought at Dunkirk, and the number of blacks who did is astronomically small.
Fuck these people.

>70 soldiers were executed by the U.S. military during WWII - 55 of them were black, despite the fact they represented less than 9 percent of the overall military population.

Around blacks, never relax.
>allowing blacks to cover your back

I cant find the real history, but these niggers never contributed much and were pretty much slaughtered. There is nothing to be proud about in their military history.

Someone should enlighten the independent.

Boudica was the first black feminist in the Isles. Learn your history nazi.

>The independent

the only thing independent about this paper is its the only socially acceptable cuckold erotica to read in public

Good let them piss off more normies, hate for Islam seems to be growing faster than the number of migrants.

Why do these people hate their forefathers' country so much? Or is it just butt hurt pooinloos?

My father is really, like really getting pissed off with this forced diversity shit in history films and programs!

Ahh yes,, those brave ottomans fighting at dunkirk,,

They're pushing to erase history, to destroy any sense of white nationalism. They want people to believe their countries have always been filled with shitskins.
In America they've accomplished this with the "melting pot" and "nation of immigrants". Don't let your nations fall for the same trite.

The Middle Class are raised to despise the working class and often want to rid themselves of any similarities to them.
By castigating the "droll" nattionalism of the "ill-educated paupers", they reassure themselves of their superiority over the working classes.

The British elite have always hated the general public so this is really nothing new.

America was a Nation of white immigrants

So portraying blacks and Muslims as warmongers is fine then? You'd think they'd be fine with showcasing only whites being involved in a war "we started" as opposed to having a scene of Operation Human Shield or some nonsense.

Wait are Muslims a race now?

>hate their countries
Kikes have no country.

>Muslim soldiers

wut

They never say this though. Until people start taking pride in being white again, our nations will continue to die.

Well, your veterans now have the world they wanted. I'm happy for you. And when you've inevitably figured out what that actually means and fight back I will also be happy for me again. All told, 10/10 article, should get a lot of people pissed enough to get a real ideology.

this has been a horrible summer for movies and Dunkirk seems to be the only exception to that. Despite the autistic screeching from the leftist rags Dunkirk has been doing well at the box office and has received incredible reviews. Patriotic films like Dunkirk and American Sniper always do well in the cinemas and the forced PC bullshit like female ghostbusters always fails. It makes me think we just might win the culture war

There were sizeable Muslim fighting forces, as there were from a number of Colonial regiments. These newspapers would also love to gloss over the massive surveillance efforts Britain had to go to, even back then, to prevent these Muslims from defecting to the Ottomans.

The Muslim soldiers who served for the German army in world war 2 around Yugoslavia commited numerous war crimes and mass murder of civilians with beheadings mass executions torture and more.

They are so retarded they still call har boedicea instead of boudicca.

watched Dunkirk because of all the salt it produced by not having a kaleidoscope of races, religions and sexualities required in modern day WW2 movies.

The closest thing to muslim soldiers in the movie were the French soldiers at the start.

I left it out but the beginning of the article was attacking the concept of a Boedicea as a nationalist, colonial, Victorian creation.

His allegation that right-wing groups use it as a badge of honour is also just as retarded because I have yet to see any of them even ever mention her.

The truly appalling thing is how they can blackwash white history while still claiming only whites did colonization and slavery. Talk about doublethink.

The colonialists literally erased history for numerous societies. And others they tried to.

In India they kept trying to dismiss the culture/history of the country because they didn't want to believe it was thousands of years older than Britain, they singlehandedly (((lost))) Damascus steel, tried to come up with a bullshit theory that whites invented everything in India (we Wuz tier), refused to believe the inherent genetic similarities between Indian languages and European languages etc etc

This is nothing new, only difference is its supposedly happening to whites now.

and let's not forget the brave womyn who also gave their lives

is say FUCK ISLAM

>implying there was black/muslim soldiers in the british/french armies

I remember her story now. Her husband was king and under roman light subjugation. Upon his death she tried to marry one or both of her daughters to the roman emperor. The romans at the time laughed pretty hard at this.

They responded in the roman way. They whipped the queen in the streets and the foot soldiers raped the daughters.

>implying the French army wasn't more than 25% nigger because of colonialism

It's ok user.
Before we know it, history will be rewritten so that blacks and muslims will get all the achievements.
It will be taught in schools and then, there's nothing you'll be able to do about it.

There were no Black British soliders at Dunkirk.

There were some French black soldiers, and they were in the film.

Muslims? I doubt it.

The Indians had 4 donkey groups there though. Evacuated early (donkeys aren't cheap)

Robert Fisk seems to be doing the impossible and becoming even more of a faggot. This article has everything. My favourite bit is where he admits that there are no photos of black British troops in France in 1940.

>My favourite bit is where he admits that there are no photos of black British troops in France in 1940.
Actually, there were. But whitey mistook them for negatives, so they bleached history.

Get woke, yo

Google "american inventors"

Already happened.

Can't be fucked going through it again, but involved the retard PJW objecting to a BBC depiction of Ancient Britain as Black.

Some self-styled historian went on an expletive filled rant explaining that Ancient Britain was black and that the "science was settled" on the matter. Celebrities like J.K. Rowling retweeted him and celebrated his devestating "takedown", despite the "historian" providing no evidence beyond "fucking Nazi idiot".

>implying it wasnt actually less than 10 percent

In WW2, the Allied side.

By Muslims, we just mean Turks.

They were the only ones that register as anything worth mentioning.

WE

They did have a small group of 4-5 niggers in the french army in one of the earlier scenes, but after that and one on a ship, you don't see any other blacks.

Boudicca commited suicide after the battle watling street. The rape of civilians and the whipping of the Queen caused the revolt.

Yeah, gotta show pride in the Muslim brothers helping in the Jewish extermination.

Wuz

Privilege, ironically enough.

It's actually an old complaint and it's remarkably simple - they live in ivory towers.

For them, diversity is take away food and cheap labor.

They recreate their own worlds wherever they are. An upper middle clas enclave in San Francisco is indistinguishable (and indistinguishably bland and generic) as one in Hong Kong. They can, and will transplant, when the demographics allow the diversity to encroach on their own personal quarters.

Witness Seff Afrika.

The Jews always lead this charge, and are always first off the boat.

It's no surprise that last year the biggest exodus of millionaires out of a country was from France.

Were there Muslims in this war ?
I don't think so
Right?

Did you know that Muslim and black women were the primary victims during the Battle of Britain? Nazi bombers deliberately targeted them, much as the current British government does to Syrian women all over the globe.

Checked
Yea they're being extremely blatant and obvious
I encourage it tho because I've revealed my power level too much to my family and it gives me ammo to back up my claims

BRITS AND SHIEEEEEEET

We've never been on the losing end, user. We just don't control the media to tell us who is really in charge.

If it's a melting pot, why are nonwhite immigrants always stewing in their own juices on anger over some bullshit or another?

good post

Turks were neutral literally up until the final 3 months of the war and officially came in on the side of the Allies.

>400,000 soldiers at dunkirk
>5 of them were black
>film depicts ~300 of the soldiers
>none of them were the black ones therefore rayciss

The original Patton had him land in Morocco and there was a parade of local soldiers and he commented on how disciplined they looked.

The Independent's agenda is much like the BBC's, if you read it expect bias, propaganda and liberal fantasy history.

Yeah, French North African division. They had a bunch of colonial forces, but they were kind of useless.

this, they got too cocky too fast. Should of held off for about 5 more years.

Don't worry the hate is mutual, friendo.

The British fought for this so this is what they deserve.

This is what we all deserve. The world we live in today is a version of hell created off the sins of the "Greatest Generation".

We fought on the wrong side.

Fuck Dunkirk.

Even better.

>literally 2 divisions

This is how the Cycle has always worked. The next stage is shoah/expulsion/Holocaust.

If that brave soldier was alive he wouldn't mind such a movie. Would he?

Because they're goys.

Or my favourite, "european people history"

lol

They couldn't have known, in 1940, that succeeding generations in the West would choose the mad, suicidal trajectory we're all familiar with today.

Heroes on both sides*

>the bravery of Muslim soldiers

When will you Brits ever learn? Enjoy your eternal Rotherhammistan.

America is a nation of white settlers/explorers.* Also, we do not recognize non-whites as American Citizens, but merely temporary guests.

Can't we just agree that the pilot of the Heinkel 111 was a black muslim nazi? Problem solved, eh?

>foced niggerness in my tv
Still watching Tv.

Our Black and Muslim soldiers were off fighting the Italians and Japanese for christ sake. Why would we drag them over to Europe when we have troops here closer by to deploy?

>want to tell a story
>make a movie about some aspect of an event
>WHY ISN'T EVERY ASPECT ABOUT THE ENTIRE EVENT DEPICTED?!?!??!

Well the Romans probably did capture some brown people and feed them to lions for entertainment. They would have done the same to white non-Romans too though

>were off fighting the Italians
post/pic related

Would be fun to see a muzzie "spray'n'pray" with an Enfield mk.4.

>the absolute audacy of this people
The poles, belgians and dutch that weren't portrayed in Dunkirk were much more numerous than any minute muslim or african minorities in the british army during operation dynamo, how fucking biased do you have to be to even write an article about that

Checked. Nice digits.

>A man builds, a parasite asks "where is my share?"

>bolt action
>spray'n'pray
lel