Trump is illegally squating in the WH

Three million votes, ladoes and gentlemen. Three million votes. Let that sink in.

wait until the commission on voter fraud makes that never happen again :)

Agreed. Too bad they won't listen. Conservatives are soooooo easy to trigger, the poor wittle snowflakes!

Trump loves stupid people!

Three million hot twinks. Nude. Slapping their hot cocks in your face. Let that sink in.

More like wait until it shows what we all already know and then liberals start crying about how Russians hacked that too and so a commission is set up to investigate the original one.

Wanna hear a joke?

You act like you're shit but you're not shit.

Seriously you ruin my anime with these cringe ass pictures hating on a man most people "can't comprehend" why he won. The joke tells itself while you scoff and laugh within your parent's mansion.

"Trump is illegally squatting" you know who else is? Illegal Mexicans. Illegal Immigrants. Illegal Rapists, Gangbangers, Gun Smugglers, Narcos and Murderers.

By the grace and divine providence of Kek and the Majority of the States (quote; not the people) who voted him in. Seems like you think California ought to determine the state of the Country and no one else, you fucking Soviet Imperialist.

Maybe California should do that, seeing as how every fucking idiot in the red states seem to be uneducated and poor and racist.

I wanted educated, decent human beings to determine the direction of MY country. Not stupid Southerners or hick farmers from the Midwest (bright side of global warming: more tornadoes in red counties)

Racists are real

They have the weakest minds

EXACTLY.

That's why a Latino majority areas turned Red. Are they uneducated? WI. PA. OH. They all turned on you.

California wants to secced. And I say fucking let them. They'll starve off without natural water-wells and high taxes needed to import vital shit into their Country that'll need hormone packages for their trannies and care packages for when Sharia Law is implemented when the Radical Islamic Militants take advantage of your generosity.

Do you even Economics bruh?

>kekistani flag
that's the joke, egas.

Californias main exports: everything, tourism, money, progress, technology

Red states main exports: useless shit, wrong opinions, racism, support for King Little Dick the Orange, poverty (complimentary to its main import: welfare), crime.

Go California! Woot woot woot!

I thought libturds were strongly in favor of squatter's rights, though

That is one ugly anime.

This is you.

>he doesn't know tech companies are leaving California

The only thing you've got is Hollywood and MS-13. Both of which seem to be one of the kernels of the issues in America. Also would like to note California doesn't have many farm-lands. However will you feed yourself? The Land is ironically a majority of salt. Perhaps it's providence that you live there.

We actually provide Bauxite, Iron, Copper, Coal, Oil, Timber, Planks, Cement, Construction Components. Food, Beverages, Gas, Game (Hunting, which I assume you have no stomach for doing. Or you're a vegetarian fag who denies everything down to a natural instinct.)

Tourists would happily go to Washington D.C Philidelphia, Boston, St. Louis, Florida, New Orleans, etc. Japan is more advanced than the fagatron Silicon Valley and since we do good business with one another, we'll gladly step over you in regards of Japan.

As for Crime, look up Mickey Cohen. That guy's legacy is still a fucking thing. You have a criminal cartel of Jews. So, fuck off.

>Sample_08_funny_anime_girl_meme_Shareblue_use_only.jpg

Kill everyone in this thread.

Yaaawwnnnn

California exports a shit ton of food. If anything, they'll hop on vertical farming.

And yes, they have Hollywood, the beacon of entertainment. Way better than going to a megachurch run by a millionaire hick to hear nonsense and fairytales, surrounded by ugly, fat, holier than thou trailer trash.

yor butt is stll hurting? nice....

I'm not sure if leftists are retards that only watch popular battle shounen or if shills just googled popular anime. Keep the BnHA memes coming though; very entertaining.

Maybe its because anime tends to lean left?

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

dayum even Megumin is on the correct side
when will pale skinned racist whites trump dicksucking alt righters learn that they need to fuck off forever with their hate speech?

Most of the US doesnt even vote, go kys UN cuck

>anyone taking this bait

why do you keep making these unfunny pictures?

Poor thing, doesn't understand the electoral college. That liberal arts degree not quite working out for you?

newfags don't sage and hide obvious bait threads