Inferiority complex

I suffer from sever inferiority complex, my country is pic related. Ask me anything.

I hear so much about the USA and Russia, yet no one gives a shit about my country. Most of you can't even point to it on a map. Since all I do is support a country that doesn't matter I don't really feel like trying in life anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/14/nhs-holds-on-to-top-spot-in-healthcare-survey
archive.is/0XULC
commonwealthfund.org/about-us/mission-statement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I was born in a country that actually matters. I feel like shit whenever I talk to Americans. Like somehow they're the chosen people and I'm just nothing.

Look at Sup Forums for instance, look how many American threads there are. All the decent websites are American, everything is fucking American.

But i'm not one of them, these are foreign. Their achievements have nothing to do with the UK, we're just on the sidelines doing fuck all.

inb4 just move to the US

can't, a) they don't want me, b) its extremely difficult, c) i'll never been seen as one of them.

This thread and my country have a lot in common. Fuck you all.

we're all speaking the language that came from your country if that makes you feel any better

You're not, you're speaking "American" which you are now spreading across the world as primary English. Even people here have started to speak it.

sorry, I know that American mainstream culture is cancerous.There are even black lives matter protests in London. I have a tremendous amount of respect for England and its culture, so much that I wouldn't mind living there

I doubt that a lot, and if it is true you're in a tiny minority or part-English.

well I wouldn't look out of place in England. I'm very pale and have dark brown hair

Same, but then again any white person wouldn't look out of place until they actually said something.

Brits have a fuck ton of achievements to be proud of lad.

Just because we aren't the #1 world power any more doesn't mean we don't have any influence in global politics.

If anything, we should be glad our country has been largely delegated to the sideline; judging from the global reaction to America's actions we've gotten off pretty lightly.

that's true. But I mean it when I say I have a lot of respect for England. I have more in common with you than mexicans or blacks in my own country

They can point it on the map, they just don't get the name wrong, when they actually mean England they instead say

>Great Britain
>Britain
>UK

not actually understanding what these mean

>inb4 just move to the US
>can't, a) they don't want me, b) its extremely difficult, c) i'll never been seen as one of them.
>You're not, you're speaking "American" which you are now spreading across the world as primary English. Even people here have started to speak it.

Holy jesus you're a fucking cuck.

*name right

i'm a tard

not sure if its your country though, It could just be you whom is a fucking loser.

From a mighty empire to one of the most cucked countries.

>flag

you're one to talk, Lorenzo

New England here, besides the revolution you guys are pretty cool here. Everytime an englishman visits we like to befriend them and go visit Boston to make fun of the Irish

Russia here. There're lot of people in Russia who consider themselves inferior to westerners.

I can't accept this, and we are also on a downwards spiral in terms on influence. Soon we'll be taken off the UN security council or some shit. But if you're happy with us just fading into nothingness whatever i guess.

Yeah but you could also say you have a lot in common with Germany, France, Scotland etc.

The previous generations are the cucks for letting us get into this state.

Pretty much, and now we are not any fucking country can now just take shots at us. It's great!

It's not so much about how much people like England, its world relevance I'm talking about.

but I'm not speaking German, French, nor Gaelic. And my constitution wasn't modeled after French or German common law

And it feels shit right?

We don't have muslims as mayor John. We don't have brainwashing centers called colleges that shit lefties.

>sees flag
It's always an insecure american talking shit to Italy of course.

It's sad, I love the history of your people.

Inbred Pakistan.

Britain is the most talked about nation on Sup Forums, mainly because we're the heart of the internet and culture.

Have you ever visited America out of interest?

>I think those before me were cucks therefore the right course of action to finish the job!

sad

Yeah but you are now detached from us, anything you do is on your own we do not share your successes or failures. And I'm talking about British relevance in the current day. Sure when the UK voted to leave the EU, US media was all on it. Now its back to complete silence. While on our end constant news about the US.

Another great thing to think about (related to the constitution). You know how it feels when a shit ton of countries celebrate on a yearly basis that they're no longer British?

Florida in 2001, since then no but do talk to a lot via discord.

If the data is becoming obsolete, why keep it on the hard drive?

>if you're happy with us just fading into nothingness
what the fuck does this mean? This is either a bait thread or you're retarded.

Britain's got the 5th largest economy in the world which is incredible for our population. The legacies of the empire has resulted in Britain being probably the most influential country of the last 200 years.

I don't understand what your line of thought is in demoralising and deprecating yourself. Are you trying to garner sympathy or is it secret troll posting?

No sympathy or trolling, I'm also quite sick and tired of people telling me how great we have been 200 years ago. What have we done post 1960s?

If we are so great, why aren't we still great now?

All I want is the UK to be a super power on par with China or the US. If we can't achieve this due to population or landmass then what are we even doing? where are we heading?

I'm not even a die hard nationalist, countries are like companies. Why would I be happy working for a failing startup when I could be working for MegaCompany (example)? Oh but spoilers we have brand loyalty which means its incredibly hard to change companies and the other employees don't want you (immigration / acceptances into society).

This isn't bait fuck off.

t. Angus McSweatysocks

I don't understand?

You are a faggot and honestly you should kill yourself.

got a new proxy mr shartinmart?

Rustled because I'm right?

Youre a Scot larping as an Englishman

I'm not American or Scottish! I am English, I live in the south of England. How can i prove this to you autists?

It shouldnt
We speak this language because of the US, a country that exists because Britain lost a war to peasants
And Modern English language is basically a French creole due to the 1066 French colonization of England

^ this man writes the truth.

>I live in
>not "I'm from"
Hello Abdul

I always thought england was the best country in the world but recently its been completely taken over by cucks nd sjws

Nah Jean Paul, thankfully we don't sound as gay as you frogs do because of the Anglo Saxon influence on our language.

Fuck sake

I wish I could honestly think this, the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.

>the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.
You're right, especially when non Brits like yourself abuse it.

I'm not replying to you anymore, enjoy your last (you)

England does OK.

Stop crying.

At least you have the remnants of the good old days.

>at least you have this, at least you had that
>be grateful
fuck off.

You sound like an entitled whiny cunt, go move to Venezuela if you hate England so much.

I'd like to move to somewhere better but they won't let me leave. And the places I wanna go won't let me in easily.

Also
>thinks I'm not English
>thinks I'm an entitled whiny cunt
which is it?

>51 posts
>22 by the same person.

Maybe the reason you suck so much is because you are autist.

I am literally revered when I go abroad for being British, that's because I rarely go to Europe.

People like you are the reason why the western world is in decline.

Grow some spuds, you pansy

>I wish I could honestly think this, the only thing I think we are best at is free healthcare but I mean a fuck ton of people disagree that should even be thing.

Now I know you are a full of shit larper. Anyone from England knows the NHS is the biggest pile of rubbish right now and falling apart. It's in debt and taxes can't keep up with its costs. You have to import cheap, foreign doctors and healthcare workers because a lot of your native English doctors and healthcare workers have jumped ship, due to shit pay and horrible hours/working conditions. Change your proxy, you fail.

What I hate about our country is all the whiny little bitches like OP.

Inferiority complex? This is the weak attitude that leads to cucks inviting Islam into our nation.

You should focus on yourself. Instead of typing demoralised bullshit, what action are you taking to show you really care? We're in an Age of Decadence. The only way out is a pioneering/conquering spirit.

i have used the NHS twice and it was excellent each time. I was actually shocked at how good it was.

I am a huge right winger but there is 100% a conspiracy surrounding painting the NHS to be as shit as possible as several key government ministers have positions where privatisation would benefit them a lot personally.

Look at all you little scroats. I have just come back from London after taking part in the Veterans against Terrorism March.

Everyone who was there knows how fucked we are right now, and it's time to change things. These men weren't just able bodied Vets but also men missing both legs or pursuing past 80 years old. And they still want to fight, literally tooth and nail fight to save this country.

And you slightly chubby neckbeard faggots are complaining like little bitches. If shit is fucked, which it is, FIX IT.

>Inferiority complex
>English flag
Pick fucking one.

You're some """British""" half-breed if you're lucky, go take a long walk off a short pier.

Its beyond the point of repair. Also why should I have to fix the mistakes I've been left with?

Pure white

You shouldn't, judging your post you are better off just offing yourself. Wouldn't want your Cuck genetics entering an already dwindling gene pool.

You should help, please off as many as you can.

>All these people trying to defend our irrelevant tiny shithole.
One question, why bother?

You can be as white as you want, but you're clearly not English and you can stop dragging the flag through the mud.

You've been born in this country but you're clearly not born of it. There's not a drop of Englishness in your blood, I can trace my family name back to the domesday book, allegedly as far back as Alfred the Great's time, my family has been living in this area for longer than the unified country of England has been envisioned and I feel it in my bones. For over a thousand years my ancestors have lived in this land and produced at least one heir to carry on the family name through invasions, industrial revolutions, wars with the most powerful nations on the planet, the subjugation of the known world under an empire akin to the Romans that every western civilization has aspired to match and through two world wars.

You, whatever you may consider yourself, are not English. You're just something that lives in my land while having no reciprocity.

Because England is not your country. We are from the constituent Kingdom of Great Britain. Which is joined with the Kingdom of N. Ireland to form the United Kingdom. That's how I see it lad.

Do you think mindsets and nationalism are passed through genes?
Once again we got another "living the past" types. England was great I'll give you that, maybe the problem is England isn't English anymore.

>England isn't my country
Yeah I don't own England, but for some reason England owns me. Why is it so hard to leave and join a super power? You know relevant places where things actually get done.

>huge right winger
>is ok with importing sub par, low paid, foreign doctors and healthcare workers into his country displacing, good, well schooled/trained,
native English doctors and healthcare workers.

Ok Abdul

Also the reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I'm waiting to see if Brexit will kick us back into gear and make us relevant and useful again. if that fails then I'm gone.

Sorry I didn't reply to your post, The British healthcare was rated the best in the world.
have a source: theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/14/nhs-holds-on-to-top-spot-in-healthcare-survey
And i use your original message to enforce the point that England is shithole that should just be nuked. Please kill us or take the land.

Straight to archive
archive.is/0XULC

Fuck off bot

MESSAGE FOR ALL AMERIC- I MEAN BRITISH POSTERS

I keep experiencing Americans reacting incorrectly to posts without comprehending what is being said.

It reflects your foreign policy. You are wayyyy too reactionary and have little to ZERO comprehension of what is happening.

I hope to literally save lives and avoid wars by pointing out that you guys need to get some comprehension. Please learn comprehension. Or just read the sentence a few times before responding.

Explanation?

Do you believe that by emigrating to say the US or Russia you'd somehow be part of them? Christ lad maybe America is the best shot but you'll always be an outsider. And on your own.

Don't worry, things will get better when we annex you/the monarchy is restored, then you can remove kebab.

Maybe the problem is that the English aren't English anymore, ie; you.

The autism is strong in this one.

fuck off paki, britain literally invented the universe

That study was done by the commonwealth fund, a known left leaning org that wants single payer healthcare in the US.
commonwealthfund.org/about-us/mission-statement

So yeah, of course a biased, agenda driven org is going to rate the NHS as number 1. Meanwhile, you have people dying because of budgetary issues.

You just voted for more irrelevance. Don't blame us.

Only our fancy words are French, and we didn't end up with a fucking gay accent like you.

>I don't live in your country but I have intimate knowledge of everything about it so let tell you how it is
Fuck off.

>It's beyond the point of repair
I'm sick of this retarded attitude. We're fucking 90% white and undergoing a paradigm shift, america got Trump in at just over 50%.

How the fuck can you possibly know it's impossible you little worm, you haven't even tried.

>Why should we fix it, our parents are the ones that made this mess
So you think you should leave an even bigger one for your kids? We should fix it because we can and it needs fixing, so that our kids can live a better life than we did and teach them so that they make sure it doesn't happen again

I work with doctors formerly of your country, that now work in our country, thank you for them. I proved your "NHS is number one" link was horse shit fluff from an American, left leaning, biased org, and you have nothing else but to resort to "fuck off". Looks like your the one who's fucked. Also, have fun with Mohammed taking over your country.

Why doesn't the people of the UK advocate for:

1. The restoration the monarchy as the rightful leadership of the land
2. The dissolving of the Parliament
3. Elevating non-retarded members of the Tories/UKIP/Etc as advisors/servants of the Queen?

There's no reason the UK can't be great again, if they're willing to fight or it. I don't understand the fatalism of some people who just want to give up.

>People who chased the jew shekel abroad might spout excuses for their actions

Fuck off

No, if I left then my children wouldn't be in the mess you see.

Because some are just born lucky and look down on others? Why aren't you a millionaire, fight for it cunt.

>Instead of facing my problems I'll just run away, that solves everything
Do you see where you're a moron? It will only keep happening until there is nowhere to go.
If you fight and defeat this thing then it's gone.

The longer we leave it, the harder it'll be to fight

This still proves my point that England is shit and irrelevant.

I'm not running from the problem, I'm running to the solution. Would you rather waste your life fixing this mess?

Also my problem is with England not being relevant not the other issues. What is your solution to make it relevant?

Why can't we blame you, you're the ones trying to get rid of us. You're whole country is built around being Anti-British/English.

Running from something does not solve it.
You are not running to the solution you are running to a place that has less of the problem while it gets worse globally.
We are not irrelevant, everyone knows who we are because of our history.
If we solve our problems, kick out the muslims and do well outside the EU we will be very relevant, as an example for europe to follow.

Europe is watching us right now. we are the first brave nation to tell the EU goliath to go fuck itself.

It's time to wake up.

It already is.

Please. just hang yourself and rid us of one more self-loathing wretch. The west in general has crippled itself thanks to the likes of you.

Oh my god the titantic is sinking!
>lets stay on the boat and fix the problem!

If we are so relevant, why does the rest of the world media never talk about us? Our global penetration should be on par with US, can you promise me this will happen? with our land and resources?

Evidence please, Brexit doesn't count.
Show me the shit storm of South Koreans tweeting about Jeremy Corbyn? No one gives a fuck because we aren't relevant. Everything we do will never fucking matter.

Please OP be grateful you are not from Greece

>There are people in worse situations than me, that means my problems aren't real.
Be grateful you aren't a starving African with no limbs!

I am on the side of anyone else who feels their country is irrelevant.

>The country very slowly getting worse is the same as a boat having been irreparably damaged in the middle of the ocean.
It's more like a pinhole leak that can be fixed and the muslim tides can be bailed out of it.
however there is some kike there telling everyone water is good for the boat.
>Why does no one talk about us?
Why should they? Why do you need attention so badly? We aren't doing anything noteworthy or having massive problems.
>Our global penetration should be the same as the US.
What the fuck makes you think this? They are the #1 economy, military, most influencial, they run NATO, their economy is bigger than the entire EU

Why can't we be as big as them! We used to be! That's what I want, don't you understand? I don't want to be on the sidelines.
I WANT ENGLAND TO BE NUMBER FUCKING ONE!
Everything we do should be relevant across the globe. And if we are forever cucked due to border preventing us from achieving this then what is the fucking point of existing if we can never achieve this!?

"They are the #1 economy, military, most influencial, they run NATO, their economy is bigger than the entire EU"

It fucking sickens me that our country will never be this big, but I am stuck here, my future generations are stuck here! And I'm fully up for leaving but you fucks have put immigration laws everywhere to keep people where they are!