Redpill me of iran

redpill me of iran
Correct if I'm wrong, but aren't these women supposed to have hijab, I can clearley see their hair, is islamic iran a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbjVrm6XS_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would they need to respect the laws next to the manlet with the ak?

They don't have to wear a hijab, In Iran, women are required to wear loose-fitting clothing and a headscarf in public.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=nbjVrm6XS_A

Iran isn't really the monolithic theocracy cnn makes it be.

Iran, while a theocracy, is Shi'ite and decently moderate in practice. Americans like us are kind of conditioned to view everything they do in a negative light because of our difficult shared history, but truthfully if we could put that aside they would actually be one of the more reliable countries in the Greater Middle East.

Compare and contrast Iran with Turkey. You'll find they're almost identical, just that Turkey supported the USA and Iran was neutral(ish).

Iran isn't Saudi Arabia. It's unfortunate that a quirk of history put us on the side of BP instead of the birthplace of Aryanism.

>hijab
>in iran
biggest fucking joke

Iran are kuffars, not muslims, every arab knows this.

picture related is a demonstration from Teheran, 1979 against mandatory hijab.

The far right muslim traditionalists won forth around that time in Iran mainly as a result of a botched attempt by the CIA to rig their election.

Iran today have no other choice but to look to other superpowers such as russia to prevent a certain someone from bringing them Freedom and seize their natural resouces and oil-reserves.

Iran is also one of the few countries in the world that does not have a Rothschild owned central bank, is under the thumb of IMF, and does not trade in the petro-dollar.
This somehow makes them a threat to the USA.

iran is unironically based

every persian girl I've met in california -

>tons of makeup
>constant addiction to social media/phone
>smell - even if they are attractive, they have a specific odor
>call themselves "persian" and shun the term "iranian"
>insist they are persian and not arab but they are arab
>mercedes, mercedes everywhere
>only associate with other "persians"
>they are not so physically attractive when you take a close look at them in good light

>every persian girl I've met in california
>Iranian
They were born and raised in USA, they are not Iranian.
Many of them can't even speak or write farsi.

>FARSI
>It's Parsi you faggots, we're not under arab rule anymore, don't be afraid to use the original terms
BY THE WAY THIS IS A NATIONALISTIC THREAD NOW.
the so-called Islamic republic will go down in Persian history as a short insignificant era.
40 years out of 4000 years of history is nothing,
Persia will rise again.

>Islam is anti degenerate, it saves us from cuckoldry
Think again faggots, abandon islam now and make persian sacred lands exist again.

btw khomeini wasn't even a real persian, he was anglo puppet all along, think once more my persians brother, drop more redpills if I find on this fucker.

Would destroy the white race with...

this beauty?

>Another WE WUZ KANGZ Iranian diaspora

another retarded thread

same shit
>tons of makeup
>constant addiction to social media/phone
>smell - even if they are attractive, they have a specific odor
>call themselves "persian" and shun the term "iranian"
>insist they are persian and not arab but they are arab
>mercedes, mercedes everywhere
>only associate with other "persians"
>they are not so physically attractive when you take a close look at them in good light

the so-called Islamic republic will go down in Persian history as a short insignificant era.
40 years out of 4000 years of history is nothing,
Persia will rise again.

this thread is full of shills the same shit everywhere on the internet

Chechen girls from Grozny have hipster looks on photos, but you may guess an average Chechen pussy is guarded by overprotective family.

Cities can be secular to an extent, villages is when they actually allahu akbar

>Persia
i think you meant (F)ersia

no mahmed your time has come, Persia for persians.

>I can't accept the facts, so I better bring some memes to cover up.
Please try harder

and the shiils like to say
the shills cant be creative and right new things that they copypaste shit

muh republic will go down in Persian history as a short insignificant era. fug :dddddd

4/20 years out of 40000 gorrilion years of history memes is nothing,
ebin will rise again.

go drink some beer, faggot eerie

(F)ersia you mean
(F)ersians don't call themselves "Pars", but "Fars".

Basically every new generation in Iran is less conservative than the prior. They tried making young women wear a stricter hijab a few years back but the backlash made them stop.

Almost Tehran is less religious than other parts of Iran.

nobody calls themselves fars, but Iranian instead, but time will come when those countries realize that islam is diease and rally against you faggots.

religion is a joke in iran, I know

>aren't these women supposed to have hijab
Iran is not nearly as strict with Islamic moral laws as Saudi Arabia is.

Nice country, trash government

well said, friend.

We are ruled by German/Roman law unlike Sharia of Iran.

They are wearing Hijab, you're conflating Hijab with Niqab (full face veil). There are regular crack downs on women wearing Hijab loosely like pic related but outside of the capital and big cities things are more relaxed. The Iranian youth, similarly to Saudi youth are modernising (allegedly). Please don't say "Liberalising" there are no liberals left anywhere, classical liberalism died in 1800s.

>Inb4 of course you would know this stuff Abdul

I'm an Englishman, simply educated on my enemy.

>Please don't say "Liberalising" there are no liberals left anywhere, classical liberalism died in 1800s.
>"PLEASE USE THE CORRECT PRONOUNS YOU SHITLORD ZOMFG!!111!!1!!!!!11!!!

why are are iranic people your enemy?

You know how exactly

We should ally with Iran to kill Israel.

>get conquered by muslims who kill all your heroes and royal family and rape everyone and burn your cities down
>1400 years later, voluntarily muslim

They are massive cuckholds though.