WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

A family of niggers just moved into the house next door to me. My street was up until now 100% White upper-middle class. I just woke up to them ooking and eeking outside my window and I literally have not been this furious in my life. I picked up my phone to call the police and walked outside with my gun and sure enough these apes are out there with a fucking moving van. I just renewed my lease for another year on the first of this month now this happens. I've never been able to hear the conversations of people in another house even when the college kids who previously lived there would throw parties... but I can hear every word this obnoxious sheboon says. FUCK I HATE BLACKS.

This calls for drastic measures. How do I get these vermin out of the house? I'm thinking about planting drugs and calling the police maybe. Anyone have any other good ideas or suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG9EDE_bnws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rope off your yard in an elaborate pattern and tell them that you are a spider person

>hurrdurr im gonna plant drugs.

Too much of a faggot to do anything yourself. KYS

/GoGreen/ on their asses OP

kek fpbp

Shut the fuck up you faggot. I just came inside from standing in front of the house with my gun thinking they were criminals (I'm sure they are anyways) but I'm not trying to go to jail over niggers. What would you propose I do? Beat them up and then they still live there and I dont because I'm in jail?

Guarantee youre a nigger yourself. You don't belong here.

Yeah, better get used to it. This is happening everywhere. Get your anus and wife's pussy ready too. They're coming for reparations.

>White upper-middle class
>I just renewed my lease

not op but what's wrong with renting a house

Make noise complaints to the police.

>I just renewed my lease for another year

You had better thank your lucky stars it's just a lease user.

I'm 26 years old so yes I rent until I can get enough together to not have a 30 year mortgage. The average house on my block is ~$350,000 so yes I'd say its upper-middle class.

Kill yourself poorfag.

Set fire to a wooden cross on their lawn

Seriously. I can feel the property values plummeting as I type this sentence.

Your own fault for not living out in the country

This desu. It works best with a spooky scary ghost costume though.

Just wait a few months and they'll slowly get picked up by the cops one by one. Bush boogies can't help themselves but beat the shit out of each other, make noise and consume copious amounts of drugs and alcohol. They'll stick out like a sore thumb in a nice neighbourhood.

fpbp

>the majority of people posting here arn't poor

Its you who is the odd one, wagecuck

This. Renting is nigger tier after college.

(((What's wrong with renting a house)))

If you are renting a house the neighborhood was already declining.

Defintely will be doing this especially since I can literally hear them yelling from inside my own house. I'm going to try the domestic disturbance angle too and hope to Christ one of them chimps out on the police and gets shot dead.

Live in peace and harmony with them, build based civic nationalist society around your neighborhood.

let them be niggers, chances are the police will take care of them in a month or less
Don't need to take it in your hands when they'll do it themselves naturally

Build a wall with books... put up motion detector flood lights with 400watt bulbs...

Conjure up an evil spirit to haunt their house. Black people are scared shitless of ghosts.

Invite them over for drinks or a barbeque you miserable faggot. If you don't like them then ignore them. You don't own the house stop acting like such a stupid cunt.

>buy a house
>still have to pay insane property tax

Let nature take care of the problem.

Know them. If you show offense first they will not hesitate to hit in your head hard enough to crack it open.
Be nice to them if you want to live happily.
Don't go into their home, don't invite them.
Just stay Hi, Bye neighbor.
Have good connection with the leader of their family, rest will follow through.
Don't show that you worth a penny better than them. If they get jealous they will kill you.
>Literally you are fucked. It you are renting that house just move when enough problem arise.

Stupid cuck.

I got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=OG9EDE_bnws

Until their siblings, aunts and uncles, and nephews and nieces start moving in.

One family moves in, real people don't like them there and start moving out, selling their houses cheaper than they would have liked. Property values go down.

Lower property values mean even lower class, more stereotypical nigs start moving in to be close to their kin.

Rinse and repeat until the neighborhood is a section 8 shithole.

There's the recipe for 'white flight' for you.

>buy a house
>own a house

Wow this is a hard decision.

Even after you pay it off you still end up paying hundreds and possibly thousands a month on property taxes. What the fucks the point?

>thousands a month on property tax

We're talking about suburbs not Manhattan.

Landlords in the 'house rental' industry can fuck up home ownership in nice areas of the country quicker than nigs can, that's for sure.

you should be thankful that you don't own the house that you live in, because the property value just dropped $200k.
anyway, i have subhuman garbage neighbors as well, and all i've been doing for the past 4 years is try to move out of this dump.
whatever you do, just don't interact with them.

Blacks are stupid superstitious. If you weird them out, they might leave you alone thinking they don't want to mess with any of that shit.

otherwise it might be time to move

>thousands a month on property taxes
hi Trump

this

I know. I'm trying to make enough money and experience living in the city until I can get a comfy remote job and be all about that country life.

This is my first time NOT being poor as I just got my first high paying job out of school and I expected that meant I wouldn't have to live around niggers. My city is extremely segregated and I normally don't even have to see them so having them move next door to me is earth shattering.

Right because I have $50k cash just sitting around right after college to put down on a house. Kill yourself.

This.
How can you call it your property if state can take it away if you stop paying property tax? I see no difference from renting.

Just be patient. A typical black tends to spend every penny they have on crap to show off with. I mean, you see poor blacks with gold teeth, Jewellry and expensive cars while they have no electricity at home.

Odds are, one of them has recently gotten a good job (which they won't keep) or inherited/won some money. Just be patient, theirs a reason their isn't many blacks in middle classes, many of them are typical. The problem will sort it's self out.

Tell them that shit is haunted by a formerly slave owning Confederate war veteran, then start banging pots and pans outside their windows, and making other 'strange occurrences.'

Assuming you live in a state with the Castle Doctrine or is fine with defending property in a similar or better manner, then keep an eye out and keep conceal carrying. Perhaps get some cameras too. Basically just stay defensive. When one fucks up by letting out his inner nigger then you just pop and drop. You're legally fine as long as you don't go setting up traps and telling everyone about it like that one guy did when teens kept stealing his shit.

What do you say to a floating TV in the middle of the night?

Drop it nigger!

Just gonna have to deal with in for 1 more year then keep on moving on m8. Sucks being a whiteman in a nigger nation. I read once that USA has some of the largest refuges flows in the world but they are internal and white so no one gives a fuck. I'm sorry dude. It is going to get worse.

With house prices like they are, it often ends up better to just rent and invest the downpayment rather than getting a shitty 30 year mortgage @ 5% down.

mein nigger. i love that movie.

Tell the nugs the last family moved out because the house was haunted... warm them about the ghost with red eyes, if they see that one, fucking run. The other ghosts won't hurt them, just the red eye one.

I'd shoot the shit out of that mother fucker. Either I'm stopping a possessed TV, or a home invasion, whatever works.

property taxes are assessed annually.
The national average is 1.211% of Assessed Home Value.

Unless your home is worth $1,000,000,you're unlikely to need to pay $1000 a month on your property taxes.

They're not crosses, they're lower case Ts which stand for "time to leave".

This guy gets it.

GOOD. I'm glad you upper-middle class faggots are getting a dose of it. You have not cared what the niggers have been done to the working man's area for decades. Go fuck yourself, I hope you get raped.

when you call the police don't forget to tell them that you're not sure but it sounds like her husband beat her

>leaf

In Toronto maybe. I don't even pay attention to property taxes because they're negligible.

Seriously, get a live chicken, look up some Caribbean voodoo shit, and leave the most menacing thing you can outside their house

I like those numbers.

It's also fair to say, with the American nig, that she's beating him. Spice it up OP.

1. Leave as soon as possible.
2. Call the police on them for anything you can. That's the only way to reason with them. Watch and try to catch them involved in drugs, and then call. Make them know they are being watched.
3. But do not DO NOT let them know you are the one calling.

This. all day long.

>$350,000
>upper middle class
Top zozzle friendo

Set up a metal trump sign on your front lawn (if you're allowed to according to your renters agreement). Get a car battery or something and electrify it. Sometime at night or when you're at work, they will try to rip it down or jump on it electrifying themselves.

Now. The lesson isn't quite learned. They aren't velociraptors. So set it up again, but don't electrify it. But do it in your day off. I'm assuming with your previous statements, you're in a carry conceal state and hopefully with castle doctrine. Either way, you have a right to protect your home. Set up a camera and wait for them to chimp out again. As they're destroying your property, you run out with your gun; don't use it unless absolutely necessary. It's more of a scare tactic. However, on film you now have evidence of them destroying others property in your area and can be forced to leave.

my experience:
>1 call police when loud
it isn't that police will kick them out, just that odds are they will find something. You don't want to do this all the time, just when especially niggy. If you overuse it, you will trigger black stubbornness potentially.

>2 take over common areas
in this case it is your lawn and porch, start having redneck, full out GOP, american flag waving bbq's at your house packed with white guys and play very southern, but not overtly racist, country music

>3 Put up flags and signs, Gadsen flag, we don't call 911 signs, 2nd amendment everything, Trump!
point isn't direct intimidation, point is to appear as the crazy white guy stereotype the media portrays. Clean guns on the porch, clean game and fish in the yard, etc...

Do these things BUT, and this is very important, be very friendly to your neighbors and invite them over to BBQ's and to help clean your game. Eventually, they will either be weirded out and leave, understand they will be shot if they nigger on your property, or they will calm down and quit acting niggy.

The ones that quit acting niggy and adopt some aspects of white american culture can be pretty based. Have a black hunting buddy that grew up in the hood. Turned him on to Johnny Cash, Hank III, and AR15's.
>inb4 le civic nationalism REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I live in Jew York. Niggers can basically legally rob you here and you can't do shit about it without going to jail. But as the saying goes, I'd rather be judged by 12...

>How do I get these vermin out of the house?

get really long nails, wait until 2am, nail all the doors shut, set the house on fire

move out of your faggot gated community

>muh based
Kill yourself, there is no reason why Eueopean nation has to be subject to live next to Africa.

Guess you're going to have to burn them out.

>I live in Jew York.
That's your first mistake OP, you need to GTFO of that bitch ASAP.

Leaving NY was the smartest decision of my entire fucking life.

>I live in Jew York.
Well you're just straight fucked aren't ya? I don't have any fucking idea what sort of commie nigger loving laws they have over there other than stupid inane shit like the limited capacity stuff.

>electrocute a sign with a 12v battery
Wanna know how I can tell you're a larping faggot?

I would be furious to have an asshole of a neighbor like you as well, most because you seem to have nothing to hate them for other that they're black. You should go welcome them to your neighborhood and hope to make BBQ together and let their kids play with your kids.

>I can hear every word this obnoxious sheboon says. FUCK I HATE BLACKS.
Free yourself of racial hatred and it'll will disappear.

Pools, my man. Pools every fucking where.Hell even a moat maybe.
Remember! A nigger will drown in two inches of water or more!.

renegotiate your lease tell them the property value is diminished from the zoo that was opened next door

This is the plot of that seth rogan movie about the frat who moves in...but with blacks....
maybe you'll become friends and then a more ghetto black family will move in and you can team up?

>how to remove niggers
Invite lots of police over, have hordea of whites come over to make them feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

Good call. I'm about to open the windows and blast some Hank III right now.

>call police when Loud
>put up 'we don't call 911 sings'

It's been done before faggot

Your goal is to make them feel isolated with no cultural overlap, so no culture fron kike tv, pure whitenesss will keep em away.

> I'm thinking about planting drugs and calling the police maybe. Anyone have any other good ideas or suggestions?

They aren't BASEDniggers theyre ghetto as fuck. The one I saw looks like trayvon. I'm currently listening to the rest of them screaming ebonics inside their house even though I shut all my windows.

>One family moves in, real people don't like them there and start moving out

once they start nesting you're done, they'll be hatching eggs everywhere

there is a subject called blockbusting, wealthy blacks buy a property and rent it to a tribe of criminals, when property values plummet they buy all the cheap property and then move out so the property will rise and they make a ton of money off people's racism

you can tell if this is happening by speaking with the property owner not whoever is in the house who says they own it find out who actually owns it and call them, if you figure out they are blockbusting work with them it's a really good paying job

It's called acting like a Jew. Adapt or die out.

He can get high voltage out of 12v. Just need to set up triggers so it wont be dead in a few minutes.

>have hordea of whites come over to make them feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

get a CB transmitter and connect it to a amplifier, then at precise moments transmit the police scanner though it, all their TV and radio will have police squak on it and they will shit bricks and run around in the yard naked screaming and throwing crack everywhere

Not 12 DC volts. Maybe 110 volts hardwired from an outlet on the side of his house

Check out going green general posts on the archive

lol

move somewhere else

Get a box fan and run it for the WHITE noise. Around niggers, peace and quiet is not possible. The best you can do is drown out their nigger noise with white noise.

Lots of white parties will make the African understand he has no place there, the worst thing you can do is make him feel comfortable and in his African habitat.

best example of Jew York nigger laws

>nigger is trying to break into a house through the roof
>roof collapses and nigger falls into the house
>home owner stabs nigger
>home owner is arrested for assault with a deadly weapon
>nigger successfully sues homeowner for his injuries from falling because the roof wasnt up to code.

FUCK THIS STATE

Expect to start seeing a lot of this around.

Fill their bedrooms with chloramine while they are sleeping. You need to do it while it's above 75 °F though, so it turns into gas.

WHEN THEYRE OUT,BREAK INTO THEIR HOUSE AND PUT YOUR STUFF IN THERE THEN CALL COPS

Qhen the negro is sorrounded by hundreds of white ttibesmen xelebrating their independant cultural festivitiea they will move out of honkey town

Hang up a bunch of fake black colored models/ppl during halloween and if they say "yo whitey what dis be?" Just say you dont know what they mean

I served in the Army, we did water egress training, basically to give guys an idea of how shitty it is to try and swim in combat fatigues, much less with all of your armor and shit on.

Company is full of everyone from every race, split pretty fairly down American ethnic lines. Then there's our like 3-5 black guys...

These mother fuckers, who acted hard every other day of the week, broke down into blubbering little pussies when they were told they had to walk off the end of a diving board blindfolded. Fucking soldiers at that.