Why is it so hard to meet girls in this country, that are not sluts or cunts?

why is it so hard to meet girls in this country, that are not sluts or cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt_(Netherlands)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a country problem it's a (You) problem

they're probably afraid you'll rape them like all the other niggers did

It's actually a political problem.

You are just not rich/handsome enough.

it is a country problem, tyrone.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC4cj9t-2_Q

speaking of which I just watched this
>THOSE FUCKIN COMMENTS

i-is it true?
a-are you goys tolerant?

No it definitely is a Netherlands problem, the country is 70% 'Irreligious.'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Netherlands

I would recommend moving to the bible belt in your country to have a chance at finding a good girl. Once you marry someone you can always move back to one of the big cities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt_(Netherlands)

Your king is pretty cool, at least you got that going for you.

JJJEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS
do I need to explain?

what did you mean by this?

Because if you're not a slut who's hungering for dick 24/7 you'll be seen as retarded by the other girls and probably get shunned by them.

You must be new. The jews are in control of your little country. They control the girls with mobile phones. They are all under hypnosis. The kikery is very effective on the female brain. If you're in Amsterdam, as a Kaaskop, you can forget about a Dutch roasty. They are not for you.

all the white girls around the world crave the black dick it's unstoppable

so, what the fuck do I do? Noord Brabant here. Not looking to die alone or settle for some used up whore when I get old.

I already gave you a great answer, did you skip my comment? Move to the Bible Belt Netherlands and find a good girl there, or for that matter even with how awful the big cities are there are still some religious communities there that you can join and find a good girl there.

I've noticed this as well.

Just move to the US

Can you find a dutch that hasn't fucked a nigger or brownslime?
Dutch women are disgusting whores.

Why does Sup Forums act like getting a religious gf is a thing? Most religious women are dumb as shit and no fun at all. I don't want a girl that's quiet and is afraid to disagree with me. I want a girl that's borderline feminist, and who can occasionally fight with, and gently bully. Keeps the relationship from going stale.

One of these days your redpilled religious gf is going to wonder about what she's missed out on, and travel the world under the guise of "re-inventing herself", or some stupid shiet, and she'll take a 9-inch cock from an Australian surf dude up her ass every single day. This is the final redpill that Sup Forums STILL doesn't want to swallow.

>le bible belt
a dead meme. those girls all go out in the city and are literally the same as all others. they don't get raised right by their parents, so social media and educational system raised them instead.

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

>The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America.
I stopped reading, amerifat.

I've never seen more race mixed couples than I visited cities in the Netherlands, wtf is going on with dutch girls?

>Why does Sup Forums act like getting a religious gf is a thing? Most religious women are dumb as shit and no fun at all. I don't want a girl that's quiet and is afraid to disagree with me. I want a girl that's borderline feminist, and who can occasionally fight with, and gently bully. Keeps the relationship from going stale.

If you want a whore gf then that is fine but personally I'd prefer not marrying a girl that has sucked 5 tyrone cocks

Okay thanks, that is what I figured but you confirmed it. You don't want an answer you just want an excuse to bitch about women for being sluts while masterbating twice times a day. I'm not saying all religious girls are going to be fine, most of them probably aren't fine but even if it is 1/3 that aren't sluts or for that matter 1/10 that is far better than the 1/10000 regular girls. Your only other option to kind of skirt the issue is marry a girl so young (still legal though) that you're her first.

Im not white and fucked tons of dutch sluts through tinder its easy OP

>implying you're doing it for "muh relations" and not for the fugg

>If you want a whore gf then that is fine but personally I'd prefer not marrying a girl that has sucked 5 tyrone cocks

You act like there is nothing in between a Christian religious gf that has never seen the inside of a big city, and a total degenerate who goes out clubbing every single night and then hops on every cock in sight.

being progressive

>Okay thanks, that is what I figured but you confirmed it. You don't want an answer
no, you are come LEAF cuck who is delusional about muh religious people, and you think you know my country better than I do. fuck off.

Where do you think we imported our Jews from?

>country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant.

empowered sluts sounds okay

neet sluts that want to leech from you, this is annoying

>sounds okay
only to a cuck.

Because Dutch women have most freedom and no feeling for culture or community so they becomes whores and coal burners.

Slut culture has become the norm, mostly because of american influence on Europe.

Also note that woman are more easily influenced by society than men. Social media, Tinder etc further reinforce this culture

Willem is a regular at the bilderberg meetings.

you think the delusional leaf knows anything?

This.

Id also like to add that dutch niggers are different from american ones. Our niggers are way more civilized

>not enjoying koningsdag and get free lekker meisjes to go

>lekker meisje

Koek

>never seen the inside of a big city,

I already said that religious communities in the cities would work too, the Netherlands is just so irreligious that perhaps trying the bible belt would give you your best shot. There are still women that are fine in the city they are just harder to find.

But to get at the broader point you're making all women (and men for that matter) are degenerate whores or degenerate whores in waiting with very few exceptions. Religious women are by far the biggest exception, the only others are the extremely rare sexually moral atheists which I don't think it's an over exaggeration to say they are at best 1/10000 or women with very low lebidos but even many of them are sluts because they just want a bf even if they don't care about the sex. As I said to the other guy your only other option is to marry a girl that is young enough that she never had sex with anyone else before, but that is really just skirting the issue they where probably just degenerate whores in waiting.

You didn't actually refute anything I said, where exactly do you think your going to find a non-whore women outside of religious communities?

Girls here lose their virginity at 14-16

The sad thing is is that it's not only the fat ones that are coalburners like people want to believe, it's actually the 9/10's that are most likely to be coal burners.

The dysgenics of this will eventually hit the Netherlands hard and shall cripple the economy. But they brought this upon themselves so I shouldn't even be mad.

How tall are you. If under 1,80 you are doomed from the start
Also what city do you live in?

One of the biggest surprises in my life was when I had a one night stand with a brunette Dutchie and her black dad from Mauritius served us hagelslag for breakfast.

Go for a Turkish girl. They're fucking beautiful and still feminine (if you can find a Mediterranean looking one)

Based blackman

Well according to the statistics that's not true but desu I don't know how much we can trust that. Either way age of consent is 16 and I highly doubt it's impossible to find virgins at that age.

I met a girl there last month... but admittedly she was a bit of a slut.

t. lowerclassfag

You have to stop looking at women like you're buying a car. The woman you're looking to marry is an actual person, and if you marry her you're expected to stay with her for the rest of your life. You're stuck with her, and her stupid family you'll have to put up with when she wants to bring you to her boring fucking parents on weekends (your only free days). On top of that, your kids will have half of their genetics from your wife, so if your wife is some dumb submissive idiot, your children will likely be idiots as well. This is why rich people tend to have dumb kids, because they married some retarded bimbo with big tits and dyed blonde hair.

>age of consent is 16 and I highly doubt it's impossible to find virgins at that age.
if a girl is a virgin at 16, she is shunned by other girls

>age of consent

When will this meme end? Teens have sex with each other at 13-14 as its normal. Age of consent doesn't really matter.

> Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe

T-that's not t-true!

Do you want me to hook you up? Ik ken een meisje uit Leeuwarden.

Randstad

I regulary go over the border to Eindhoven to pick up sluts,
Dutch girls are super easy compaired to Flemish girls
Dutch girls drink as much as men so its easyer to take them home and fuck them

Wat voor avondeten zal ik haten? Zit te denken aan een good ole' magnetronmaaltijd van de AH. Hebben jullie ideeën?

>Leeuwarden
she probably has calves like a weightlifter and enjoys playing field hockey.

Oma heeft net zalm met rijst gemaakt :3

Pizza!

>she probably has calves like a weightlifter and enjoys playing field hockey.
That's every single girl in the Netherlands.

Foo young Hai. Afhaal Chinees. Sambal bij lekka lekka.

Day of the frituur soon

>she probably has calves like a weightlifter

Oh boy!

nah, nigga. she qt. pic related

Because women are much more receptive to social engineering because women have higher social conformity due to their genetic predisposition (mother, supporter).
Cultural marxism first developed among the weakest.

Women are the canary in the coal mine.

This is a stupid meme. All girls I know either have boyfriends or are still virgins at 20. My sisters are 17 and 19 and only one of them has a boyfriend and don't even bang. My ex of 21 has only had me.
Maybe you are all lower class people or something
t. student in Leiden

>and don't even bang

Well i have some bad news to tell you anoniempje..

Pizzeria is dicht, helaas. Anders had ik natuurlijk pizza gehaald.

Ik durf nooit naar de afhaalchinees bij mij in de buurt te gaan (heb nog nooit in m'n leven chinees gehaald en ben bang dat ik volledig af ga daar). Zit er wel aan te denken om die foo yong hai magnetronmaaltijd van de AH te halen. Of weten jullie een betere?

it is, he's just crying because he's ugly or an idiot, or both.

BUNSCHOTEN-SPAKENBURG

waarom eet je niet als een nederlander?

>don't even bang
I'm quite sure your sisters talk very openly about their sex lives with you.

>magnetron

Kook kip of pasta sukkel

>he gets lied to and believes them all

I think this guy is actually correct. Most girls aren't really sluts, but they just constantly have a boyfriend. No decent looking girl is ever not in a relationship.

Okay, I take it back.

But the others at least don't tend to speak Frisian.

1kg frikandeln, 500gr onions, mayo & ketchup. That will be ~5€ in AH.

>dgv geen robot vd :-:

The guy has literally never stayed over. And he's a giant geek, I could break both his arms with one hand.
Are you all niggers having pubescant women around fucking 12

Dude I fixed it don't worry

> Most girls aren't really sluts, but they just constantly crave dick. No decent looking girl is ever not in within reach of a juicy cock.
ftfy

Obviously and that's not even really illegal under Netherlands law. My point is if you're looking for a young virgin wife you will need to obviously be looking above the age of consent, obviously they can be fucking their peers but some of them won't.

Even if that is true and I really doubt it that doesn't really hurt your chances at finding a 16 year old virgin wife. But the statistics say the average age of losing your virginity is the Netherlands is 18 and though I don't trust that completely I highly doubt they can be so wrong that the reality is that almost all girls have had sex by 16. It is very rare that statistics are that wrong.

>This is why rich people tend to have dumb kids

That isn't really true at all, the average IQ of rich children is far higher than that of poorer demographics.

The Nazis already killed the best ones

>tfw 2 smart 4 neets

>That isn't really true at all, the average IQ of rich children is far higher than that of poorer demographics.

I'm talking about RICH people, not upper class. Again, and this is purely anecdotal; every single guy who I see IRL with millions, has kids dumber than rocks.

Because you live in Randstad.

Yes, keep telling yourself that user

dumber or just more arrogant and apathic towards a pleb like yourself?

F dude, here the situation is also in a fall, some of our women also are colburn... but there it seems is even worse. Our continent needs a mass awakening

*snijd zichzelf aan de hoek*

Your population consists of coalburners so i shouldn't worry too much about it

you disgust me

Why do you claim such non-sense?

>he's telling the truth so he must be lying

nice pasta nice flag.

Thanks, but I still don't want her after hundreds of nigger dicks have penetrated her.

sushi van de AH met mosterd en vegetarische kroketten.

No the pics you weeb

For sure, if I would see that I would just grab their clothes and start running. Imagine the awesomeness of a group of 50 naked women chasing you down the streets. It would be the stuff of legends.

>regulary go over the border
i do the same but i get frikandels instead of sluts