This isn't my professor...

This isn't my professor. He is forced to wear full military battle gear to class because republicans allow felons and crazy people to carry guns into schools. A heated disagreement with him could end up in his death because of some outdated notion known as the second amendment.

Realize that gun control is needed to create a safe and productive learning environment. It's 2017 there's no need to even bring a gun into the classroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Yign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*hides your thread*

>not bringing his own gun and teaching class as usual
What a pussy, how does someone get that old without their balls dropping for the first time? You should laugh at him next time you see him and call him a cowardly woman. Alright, hiding your thread now because you're a faggot, other anons don't forget to sage if you must post to mock.

Wow you're actually saying professors should engage in gun fights with students. Just ban guns.

You might have had a point with this thread, but so far there isn't one

Just some dumb old lefty pulling a stunt. Go back to fucking Cali if you don't like Texas.

Slide thread, see pic related

Did you know that adjusted across all variables like education, wealth etc, blacks still have lower IQs than whites?

Anyone retarded enough to fall for this low quality bait deserves it.

> It's 2017 there's no need to even bring a gun into the classroom.

not even gun class?

fucking miserable scumbag

Why don't they make a law against shooting people?

might aswell ban murder while your at it

Just ban students

So if guns weren't allowed and someone took a gun anyway, how would you stop them (assuming they even started to shoot people)? Would you ring the police who would come with guns or would you stand their with a rainbow flag and tell them guns aren't allowed, hoping that moral high ground is bulletproof (it isn't)?

>
>Surely a sign stating its a gun free zone would suffice

I'm a bong and I'm sure even I could shoot him in the face from that range.

i provoke muslims if i do anything that is found offensive behavior according to the left

so is this professor also provoking me in the same manner

of course not, i m a bigot and the one who is allowed to cast judgement is the left

nice try, faggot

does he not he know that he a bulletproof vest and helmet violate the rules of the duel?
fucking libs man

>implying i wouldn't 420 no scope that faggot

".......WELL REGULATED......"

Helmets dont stop bullets

SHALL

Slide thread.

Sage

That guy is a faggot
I hope he's jumped by niggers and has his head caved in

$50 says he's not carrying a gun.

I love these

>and has his head caved in
not possible. hes wearing a helmet

The Japanese original was better.

>no plates

That man is a community college teacher in San Antonio, Texas
He is"protesting" concealed carry in community colleges despite it already having been in effect for a year on regular 4 year college campuses without incident

So basically some leftist cunt thats too stupid to realize they're wrong

If its a real kevlar helmet it will
Even steel helmets will stop some bullets

that's what the helmet is for

NOT

>gun-free school zones
Funny how Israel doesn't have any and school massacres are all but nonexistent.

>body armor....without the armor?!

oookay

BE

Logic doesn't appeal to emotion.
This thread is emotion on crack.

Explain

you are so wrong...you know what commies did to Poland as first order under their occupation?

they disarmed us!

and guns became illegal...nowadays we have LOWEST rate of guns per capita in Europe and guns are STILL illegal for average.

Moreover you can't protect yourself in Poland from attacker because "life is most important" so your aggressor might die...and you will be accused for murder

this is how leftists makes your home shithole - by taking away your freedom in the name of safety.

guns should be white privilege

>full military battle gear
>WW2 helmet
>knock-off tactical vest with nothing in it

>What's even funnier is that everyone in that class, professor included, is so stupid that they probably don't realize that vest isn't a bulletproof vest and wouldn't stop a BB gun if his life depended on it.
The /k/omrade in me rates your professor a 2/10: dollar store ninja.
Not even creative or smart enough to visit a milsurp store to complete his dumb cosplay outfit.

The only 'professors' dumb enough to waste money on non-authentic crap that they'll never use to prove a moral point have to be humanities professors. So tell me OP, is he your Philosophy professor, or Psychology professor?

Aren't non airshit plate carriers made of kevlar anyway?
>tfw condor with steel plates babby

INFRINGED

>WW2 helmet
Nigga, what

Slightly related: what kind of bullet-resistant vest should I get for the day of the rope?

your professor is the amazing randi?

Why don't we just ban crime all together?

>scared one of his students will openly kill him him over a minor disagreement, where everyone can see them and identify them
>not mentally ill

Pick one and only one

Ya he may have a heart attack with all that metal disrupting his pacemaker. He's obviously a scared cuck who thinks you kids are fucked up enough to kill him.

This shows how spineless the liberal is. He chooses to wear a vest instead of carry himself. In other words, he's not protected at all, he's still at the mercy of the aggressor, because he has no way to retaliate.
It's like building a castle, but not manning it with any soldiers.

It's a fucking biker helmet. Look at the stylings. He did so little research putting it together that he didn't even match the right helmet with his tactical vest.
There is no first-world military served in the past 60 years who wears a helmet like that.

Well, he wouldn't be protected anyway considering that's not a bullet-proof vest.

Just another attempt by the deep state to jusarm the people.
Precisely like Hitler did, and Mao, And the Commies, And Pol Pot, Idi Amin, etcetcetc...

Ofc the leftist minorhumans will forever fall for that shot like the idiots they are...

Plate carriers are made out of Cordura, you need to put kevlar inserts or plates into them which are sold seperately.

Its a PSAGT

I need to just make some copypasta for these...
Gun control doesn't work and just results in attackers with their illegal guns being emboldened by their victim's helplessness.

>He is forced to wear full military battle gear to class because republicans allow felons

Stopped reading after this, convicted felons can't legally posses firearms or ammunition and a GOP AG is cracking down on gun crime. This guy is misinformed and upset he doesn't have an undiluted monopoly to control people anymore. Academia is generally fucking clueless on guns anyway....

>It's 2017
you were doing good until you dropped a hint.
nice bait.

desu he kind of looks like he came to the school prepared to kill people more than people with concealed carry permits and a weapon

>convicted felons can't legally posses firearms or ammunition
>have to literally shoot someone in the first place to become a felon

Ban thought, problems solved

That design has been used for decades now. I hope he got one of these kek

What does he teach? I would also like to see a pic of his class, cause this might be considered racist if it's a class full of niggs or beaners

This

Republicans are the number one cause of destruction for western civilization.

source

I'd love to be in his class to debate him. So if there is an active shooter that runs into the room, what exactly is going to stop the shooter from shooting him? The shooter can just walk up on him and shoot him in an unprotected area, or if he shoots him in the chest once the blow will break some ribs and knock the professor down, and the shooter can just walk up to him and finish him with a shot to the face. The only thing that would stop the shooter is if the professor has a gun. And if someone is hell bent on murder, what does a no-gun zone do to stop him? Fucking retarded people teaching at colleges now.

Czechs are trying to get something like a second amendment... what about Poland?

When your professor is such a marxist sack of trash he fears for his life.

>implying that that ridiculous get-up can protect him from our memes

It's a fucking $40 USMC PASGT surplus helmet, faggit. I can pick one up at Harry's Army Surplus.

2nd amendment is an outdated notion??

take your family back u to where you crossed from loser and fuck off

tired of stupid dipshits like this weasel OP ((((middle finger))))

Time for a safety break friend.

Does the kevlar in helmets "rot" like it does in vests?
That sounds like a good deal for my collection either way. Would be nice if it would be better than one of my steel pots and not worse though

Man I just looked that up and the only helmets they have is plastic shit for airsoft babbies

>he thinks soft armor will stop a 5.56

well, 4/10 attempt gramps. Maybe if you are lucky it will be hollow points.

what's around the professor's neck?? is that queer wearing a rape whistle??

that would get him shot 1st if he blew that shit during a attack. probably the people around him too.

really stupid man.

You are right. Please come try and take my guns.

>If its a real kevlar helmet it will
It'll stop anemic handgun rounds at best.

Kill yourself
I just bought more ammo
Sage

>Felons\crazies with guns
>Literally the first thing on 4473 is "Are you a felon? Have you ever been judged mentally defective?"
>They background check you on the spot
Noguns confirmed

Class rooms are small. It would be easy for someone to just shoot him in the face

so get a constitutional amendment

and some free speech while you're at it

>Bringing armor to a gun fight without also carrying a guy

If you can't fight back, you already lost

Dip shit should move out of texas

Good, carrying 15-20 pounds extra weight every day should be good for most sedentary humans these days.

>People who commit crimes buy their guns legally.
>Gun crimes is the only crime.

What is this stupidity? Are all people in Bulgaria are roaches?

You cannot purchase a gun legally if you have a history of mental illness or a felony.
t. Guy who has purchased several firearms.
Sage

> drooping shoulders
> hands in pockets
> performance art "protest"
Confirmed Prof is a faggot

surely if you ban guns criminals will comply with the law

Fuck off fag

What a hyperbolic child, holy shit.

>ACH does not have a cover
>ACH is chin strap is unstrapped
>IOTV front access panel lip not tucked in
>IOTV does not have plates
>IOTV does not groin, ass, and shoulder pads
>No radio on hand or accessible within arm's length
>No service rifle slung or on hand
>No magazine or grenade pouches
>No IFAK or any other casualty kit
>Not minimizing his exposed body's area by crouching behind podium

lol, what a dumbass. Even with his costume on, he's still vulnerable to a terrorist attack. I bet he didn't even pat down his students before they entered his classroom

>MUH APPEAL TO EMOTIONS

FUCKING KYS SCUM

Stfu nerd

Maybe he should stop telling everyone white genocide is okay.

>"The righteous roar as a young lion while the guilty flee when no man pursues"

He knows he's a cock sucking kike. He should khs

t. fobbit

>im a pussy and afraid of guns, please let me have them all
the pig told the camera
related
>archive.is/6Yign

Why do you need armour in a gun-free zone?
#ISupportArmourFreeZones

>if I defend myself, I loose

It will also stop low velocity rounds that would otherwise kill you. The fact anyone has to debate the practicality of using a combat helmet is retarded.