Why can't you live in harmony with blacks?

Why can't you live in harmony with blacks?

>Inb4 low iq and violent
Just kill the low iq and violent blacks. What's so hard about that? The minority that remains will be an asset to America's continued prosperity.

Blacks don't live in harmony with any race.
Fuck outta here

I actually wouldn't mind dating a black girl if they look like the OP picture or pic related

You seem to think it would be easy. Problem is, the educated blacks and libtards would March in the street and get violent, leaving another herd to be culled.
It would take out about a quarter to half of America's population when all is said and done. Only thing you can count on is Mexicans joining the slaughter. They hate blacks.

shes pretty ugly

you gay or somethin?

IQ does not work that way.
IQ regresses to the mean, IE: There will still be a large percentage of them that are low iq because they follow the bell curve distribution

You expect us to believe that sheboon is reading a book?

Because the negro does not integrate. It does not matter how productive, how gentle, or intelligent the negro. The negro does not adapt to society, he expects society to adapt to him. He refuses to shred his identity and culture to join greater society. He is beholden to his ways.

I have tried to live in harmony with the negro my entire life. It is not possible. The white man and the black man are incompatible cousins who should stay apart.

They are ancient farm equipment, i have nothing against them if they stfu and do their work. But they are niggers so..

Mexican here. Can confirm, blacks are barely subhuman, Mexicans barely better than niggers. I'll join the whites in a race war any day, even should I get lynched too at the end

ohhhh fuck it looks like you're making an argument everyone stand back this guy's making an argument here!

looks like the "rudy rod" Impersonator from YouTube who wants gibs.

You saying they do?

kill yourself, threadshitter

>tfw no qt Black girl to slowly redpill

niggers that have an iq equal to euros are less than 1/100, and that is for the AVERAGE

no thanks

Niggers smell bad.

middling iq euros are already a huge problem

imagine if niggers got even smarter but not less violent. jesus fuck

They chimp-out in large groups.

I live in a 4k person town with one black family. There is no crime here.

regression to the mean, read it up

high IQ niggers children will be closer to the mean of the entire race

so there goes your plan

>Just kill the low iq and violent blacks.
But there would be no niggers left then...

She's terrible mate

Doubtful if we isolated white professors at universities all with 130+ IQs that in a few generations the average IQ of their descendants will be anywhere near 100.

*high test

>Implying the bell curve wouldn't move

T. drumpftard

"Why can't you live in harmony with blacks? Just summarily execute and genocide most of them."

Great idea, Hans.

depends

regression to the mean is the result of stochastic processes, it's a mathematical artifact of recombination

you need to continuously kill those under 130 every generation for several generations to set the mean point high

there is a very precise equation that very accurately predicts things such as birth eight, adult bone length, head sie, etc.

its called the breeders equation

Regression to the mean would be true if IQ was purely random and not inherited. If I make a random function from 1 to 10, chances of getting 5 on one roll is 1/10 and the distribution graph looks like a horizontal line. If I average 2 samples from this function, the graph looks like a triangle peaking at 5 and 6. The more samples I average, the closer to a bell curve the distribution function looks like. Extreme averaged values would be extremely rare and averaged values falling close to the mean would be very common. But if there is an isolated family within a race that has higher IQs than other members of that race, it is unlikely that their IQ will fall back down to the mean since they are only sampling other high IQ people from their race and other races.

Don't take it from me.
Ask Asian Americans what they think.
Shit, ask any immigrant group that has to live around blacks what they think of them.
Ask them who steals and robs them.
Delusional bastard

>live in harmony with blacks
>Just kill the low iq and violent blacks

pick one.

iq isn't random but recombination is highly random, and the combination of genes that cause high iq are NOT random

that means the direction of random variation is DIAMETRIC to the direction of high iq

an outside process needs to be applied to each generation otherise iq does indeed regress purely because of math

So how did races ever separate on IQ? I'm saying if you take a group of high IQ people, it will regress to the mean of that group and not the mean of the general population.

regression is a function of random recombination

that is essentially the state of survival and reproduction at the moment

a group of high iq people regresses FURTHER to the mean than that of a less high iq group.

in order to sustain higher means you need more intense selection, for a longer period of time, proportional to ho high above the population mean you are trying to set the ne mean.

this is described mathematically in the breeder's equation and is quite understood

the mean doesn't magically stay high. regression is constant unless regressed individuals fail to reproduce