DENMARK HAPPENING: Young males targeted in random spree shootings!

>In the last 12 hours 3 random people have been randomly shot by a spree shooter in Copenhagen
>Victims have been young males between the ages of 17 and 25. Mothers and older men have been spared by the shooter

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tre-skutt-pa-apen-gate-i-kobenhavn-pa-12-timer-politiet-advarer-na-alle-unge-menn-a-tenke-over-hvor-de-ferdes-i-byen/68568606&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Translated source

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/tre-skutt-pa-apen-gate-i-kobenhavn-pa-12-timer-politiet-advarer-na-alle-unge-menn-a-tenke-over-hvor-de-ferdes-i-byen/68568606&edit-text=

Feminist kill spree?

No, it seems the shooter/shooters asks the victims where they come from and then shot the victim. It seems to be someone targeting ethnic young males or white males. The details are sparse so far. But we might be facing a Danish Breivik

Well a number of parties have asked to have the military taking over a number of jobs the police normally would take care of so they can fight the gangs (muslim ofc). Btw its in a lefty city and its the lety major who is asking for help. I live a few blocks away so ask away if you are interested

A bit of random question, but it bothered me for quite a while now: who the fuck is in control of Christiania? Does government get some kind of profit from it or what? It is literally a "crackhouse"-ish type of area right in the middle of the city.

Why hasn't a Danish citizen pulled out his sidearm and killed the attacker?

Wait who is the shooter targeting? Ethnic Danes or immigrants?

Sound like they are changing tactics.

They're an emasculated country, that's why.

Look who's talking. You're Denmark's little bitch, Greenland

It's the most leftist, individualist, city in the country. Do you think a bunch of hipsters will risk anything for the greater good of others? Besides, the area is basically a ghetto. Very few white people live in the area.

I thought guns were banned in Denmark. I guess the refugees didnt know that.

Guns aren't banned here. They just haven't been needed before.

I didn't know there were proxies or vpns in greenland.
>pic of outside or I don't believe you.

>inject Melanotan, become stealth transnigger
>????
>profit

>3 people shot
>Danish Breivik
lol

If the identity is left unspecified, it's white males.

More like a failed Danish Peter Mangs...

Bad idea. Considering the guys were shot because they were mistaken for gang members. The gangs are at war, but they don't know who the members of the enemy gangs are. That's why young men are advised to stay away. Because they look like they could be mistaken as a gang member.

How can we help you?

where is videos

RARE
A
R
E

yea no but i can see why youd take this oppurtunity to bash danes. Really theyre the least cucked out of all the nordic countries tho.

How is life on Greenland?

What is happening Nordic Bros??! Stay safe you guys are our last hope for Europe