Sup Forums how do we fix the unfair distribution of wealth on our planet?

Sup Forums how do we fix the unfair distribution of wealth on our planet?

What are some effective measures?

Why are UN employees paid so well? They should make the global average wage. That's about $9000/yr according to Gallup in 2013. It's easiest to redistribute your own wealth after all.

Land Value Tax

>It's easiest to redistribute your own wealth after all.
>Maybe if I act retarded it will somehow make their message retarded

lets just slap communism on every country so every country will be a shithole

Why do we need to do so in the first place? Why do we need to abide by your idea of 'fairness' in a world where nothing is fundamentally fair.

Some people will be poor, some will be rich. It is as it is. The only way to go about and help say, Africa and Latin America would be perhaps to encourage the growth of investment and business. But Africa being Africa, I don't think that will help.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

send them back!

Forgot image

>haha if I miss the point that means you're retarded haha

>implying wealth is a zero sum game

Purge all the leeches, then there won't be anybody to ask that question.

>even the ocean doesn't want to go to Africa

Ethnically cleanse African then we don't have anyone to have unequal wealth distribution within ;)
>sage

>North America with a ton of African resources

Lol

Captcha: oriente para

he talked for me

Weird who owns most of the diamond mines in Africa and where all the diamonds are stored by the tons to maintain scarcity and hold their value...probably fucking white males!!! NOPE, it's always been ((((((them))))

We don't.
It's the survival of the superior.

Why does distribution have to be fair in the first place? Abundance is for the victors.

You don't. The redistribution of wealth can only result in a loss of incentives for individual merit and responsibility.

Just wait for the bubble to burst again. The economy will not recover this time and will slowly decline until it is reenvisioned or otherwise phased out. Expect mass banker suicide. The rich are weak without money.

>What are some effective measures?
Killing all The Jews would be a good first measure.

>This OP again

Don't you get tired of making these threads, you globalist kike shill?

I think the pic's solution of blowing up africa and turning it into a crater is good.