WE NEED CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY

All of our problems today would be solved if we stepped back in time and reintroduced Christian theocracy. Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Capitalism, these are all secular ideologies spawned from a Godless Age. Europe was most morally conservative and pure during the Middle Ages. Since we abandoned God, God has abandoned us.

A Christian State would solve our problems with degeneracy immediately. Fags would be killed, whores would be burned alive and atheist fedora-tipping degenerates would be quartered on the spot. We wouldn't take shit and be cucks from anyone. We would be pious men, following the commandments of our faith and driving out the evil and corruption that has beset our lands with holy fire.

We must tear down the wall between Church and State. The Church should be the State. Sup Forums, are you with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2:9&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums, are you with me?
yes

>would be killed
thall shall not kill

people are allowed to be sentenced to death for crimes

israel -------->

Bible passage please? I'm with you, but I need to educate myself on this and others.

but Christianity is false - it's just not true that there is one God, the father almight, creator of heaven and earth, etc. etc. etc.

>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm

citation needed

I am for it. The Middle Ages weren't as bad as most people think.

Nice, kill the fags

This. Also there were passages where you are told to kill the man that has entered your house without permission and also a command to judge righteously.

>thall shall not kill
Enemies of the lord are fair game. Gays practice sexual wickedness in the sight of the lord, therefore their blood SHALL be upon them.

I agree.

We must have a CF crusade in the post digital period wasteland

I'm Lutheran, but I dont believe any of the semitic bullshit like (((Jesus))) or (((the bible)))

Wtf I love the bible now

Jesus was not a Jew.
The Jews of today are not the Jews of yesterday.
The chosen people are the people who follow Christ. This is said in Galatians.

The commandment is "thou shalt not murder", not "thou shalt not kill". The difference is that "murder" is a specific kind of killing (unjust or unlawful killing), not all killing in general. That's why killing as a just punishment for a crime, in war, or in self-defence is permissible, but obviously it must also be tempered with mercy. The fact that some kinds of killing are permissible by God does not mean that wise judgment is not required before it can be applied.

10 commandments are a perfect law system. Justice must be paid for objective moral principles and for a functioning healthy society.

Theocracy when?

He was aramaic speaking which means hes a semite.
The bible was first written in Hebrew which is semitic.
Neither of those is a Germanic language so I'm out

Anyone that does not believe in the Bible need to read Revelation 2:9

>9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2:9&version=KJV

Jesus was a literal semite

t. paganlarper
Still not a Khazar jew.

It's thall shall not murder.

Kill = take someones life for whatever reason
Murder = take someones life with a malice intent

I see! Thanks!

We already had over one thousand years of Christian Roman imperial theocracy until the Pope out of jealousy sent the pagans to sack the capital and then enabled the Muslims overthrow it.

I'm not a pagan, I'm lutheran

Based brown man!

Lutheranism believes in Christ and the Bible.

levantines are white, amerimutt.

But I dont.

Last time that was tried, it was referred to as the dark ages.

Yes, we really do need a Christian theocracy. The average Sup Forums user is too retarded to realize this. Every single thing Sup Forumsacks complain about can be directly traced a sin against God's commandments.

>feminism
>fags
>manipulation under the guise of racial "justice"
>corruption in government
>lying in the press

Then you are not a true Lutheran, simple.

They are and always have been semites. Whether they were Caanite, Arab, Assyrian or Jew they are still semites.

>levantines are white

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you need to tell yourself Mahmoud.

Khazarian Jews are Khazar, not semetic.
Look at Assad and tell me he is not white.

God my savior. The great Satan Lucifer. Bringer of light and knowledge. Our hope for the years to come. The king that gives us tools to create. The destroyer, Son the father and the Holy Spirit. Who gave me nothing but pain. God the trinity. Creator of autism and birth defects. Creator of War and suffering starting with Adam and Eve. Hail Satan

>hurr durr

Khazarian jews dont exist anymore. Ashkenazi Jews descend from the middle east, not Khazaristan. Thats what the DNA tests have shown

So lets recap:
>im a believer in x and y but don't believe in semitic bullshit like ((( x ))) and ((( y )))
Obvious troll

No problem!

Slaughter the infidels.

No problem!

You shouldn't assume that the pheonotypes of the inhabitants of that area are the same as they are today.

Just because you can pass as white doesn't mean you're European. Assad doesn't look like the average Syrian either.

False. During the one thousand years of Christian theocracy in the Roman Empire after Constantine moved the capital to Byzantium and renamed it New Rome (colloquially known as Constantinople), the Roman Empire was the greatest economic and cultural power in the world. The Renaissance was literally sparked by white Orthodox Christian refugees bringing their knowledge and expertise to Italy from the Roman Empire after it fell in 1453 to the Muslims.

Last time the "dark ages" were documented, certain fedoras named it that way.

Hail Satan sons of Adam will burn in the fire we embrace what the raping and murdering abrahamics fear

What religion do you worship in Chad, animism?

Take your own advice.

I want to fight and destroy my enemies.darkest lord your mercy shall I gain. Strike a match and engulf the world in flames. I want to enjoy living in sin and filth. Paradise for sinners

Semite is a language group when you really get down to it, not an ethnicity. So yes, he spoke a semitic language.

I cringed so hard while reading this

>Chad

>chad
Thank you for the confirmation
The virgin troll vs the Chad fundamentalist

Christianity is universalist.
Racism is heresy called Phyletism.
Christians are cucks.
We need Germanic Paganism to promote ethnonationalism.

But read you did. You're marked by our dark lord. See you in Hell

Ironically i want crusaders. Why dont we just have a group of basically condemned men. We take a vow to accept our punishments in hell for the betterment of our fellow men. Not like those fucking pussies who "got clean" or whatever.

At least things were more stable, user. Who wants to invest in a system that is changing so rapidly, in a direction many people this is bad?

Absolutely. Declaring a generic requirement for some form of Christianity would solve much drama. Anti blasphemy laws would silence the jew/atheists.

Christians need to stop fighting on behalf of others and just form their own state. No more Christian blood spilled for secular governments.

"My country" seems to fascinate him
Don't you have a varg video to jerk off to? I've heard he made a new video LARPing the moment Odin sucked off some hanging corpses.

Christ is the ultimate Beta

>Anti blasphemy laws would silence the jew/atheists
No we would just kill you

I did really feel like it. Am I having fever or is my soul already leaving my body for hell to end my misery?
The middle ages weren't the absolute poorness everyone think it was. In my country Romani-I mean Chad there was a lot of prosperity despite the BLACK
DEATH and some wars between boyars.

How so? In this the Chad is the founder of the religion.

God is dead, user.

Also Christianity a shit.

They were poor, but that's not the point.

Jesus literally died a virgin.

if you want to go back to levitical law then fine but no fucking catholicuck cancer bullshit, then fucking kill yourself

You need to die.

Christianity is dead in my country.

All hail the resurgence of the old ways

This is the kind of Sweden I like. No wonder the papists (catholicucks) are always memeing against your country, user.

Compared to today's standards where there are tons of landwhales.
But yeah, prosperity isn't everything. I just wanted to remind people that it wasn't constant starvation

GOD LITERALLY IMPREGNATED HIS OWN MOTHER AND STILL DIED A VIRGIN!

Reminder that you should hide thumbnails to make it easier for yourself in a thread where infidels come in to fun-post at your expense.

Mr Peterson explains the psychology of what people need pretty well.

Have you watched his videos, user.?

Becaise nobody was worthy of Him.

You're the reason why the west is falling.

Sour grapes.

>In my country Romani
Are the women hot?

You cannot do this variety of shit, and still be a Christian. It is our job to educate them on the Word, not to enforce the Word.
These people have to have the right to choose to not follow the Word.
The instant the church becomes the state. is the instant you quit being a church, and quit being Christian.

No, but I was taught all I need to know about the Bible by my father since I was old enough to talk.

>"all equal in Christ"
Faggot shit.

fuck the catholic church

Nope, that's nihilism coupled with vestigial Christcuck slave morality.

Christcucks are the cancer, Nietzsche is the answer.

Most of them. Gypsies are a plague though.

I'm more referring to what he says about what people need psychologically as far as wanting challenges to overcome in their lives, user. Too much comfort breeds an itchy form of resentment, basically I paraphrase.

>my father
Biological one or God the Father?

Yeah, because it was Jesus who invented nuclear weapons, and all the tools we are using to destroy ourselves, and our minds.
Jesus put the stuff in the water making the frogs gay.
Christians are the ones who voted for Hillary and say there is no suck thing as gender, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..........................................................

You see it with dogs all the time; if there's something wrong with the bitch, there's something wrong with the pup.

Nuclear weapons are probably the best thing to come out of the 20th century, they're the final solution to modernity.

>Christians are the ones who voted for Hillary and say there is no suck thing as gender, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..........................................................
Voting for anyone is certified pleb-tier. Trump is an absolute degenerate and liberal democracy was a mistake.

So here's the thing.
There was a fruit in the garden of eden that gave moral agency, it allowed you to distinguish what is good vs what is evil.
The deceitful Jehova wouldn't want that, so when the serpent forwarded humans to this fruit got mad.
The true God would be the Dragon, since he is the one that procured actual moral agency, being jehova a deceiver and his son jesus the son of the devil, since they wanted to push false morals that come dictated as opposed to internally rationalised.

So no, we don't need the devil to govern us.

No one cares about what you, nor anyone else thinks is degenerate.
There are TWO kinds of people politically; those who want to be left alone, and those who won't leave them the fuck alone.
Whore of Babel detected.

You can call me whore of babel, but you cannot refute my points.

>Christianity is dead in my country.
Have you considered that maybe this correlates with Sweden devolving into a degenerate shithole?
>All hail the resurgence of the old ways
Cringeworthy. There is no "resurgence", at least not of what any "pagans" here want. Neopaganism has caught on among leftists longing for spirituality without the morals of Christianity. There are fags flying to Iceland to get married by pagan priestesses.

Come back to the Lord, Sven. God knows your country needs it.

I don't expect anyone to, but I do expect you to at least try and understand my views if you're going to engage with me.

I don't care who did or did not vote for who, everyone running is a degenerate who deserves a nuclear holocaust.