armiyarossii.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

sunbathes AND fishes ?!?!

IMPEACH PUTIN NOW

My nigga on the left

love how they like to describe it as a "russian vacation"

also saged

his country is facing sanctions & a new cold war for an illegal annexation; the first since WW2. & he's on vacation. seems pretty lameduck to me. fuck that idiot

Big deal, Chris Christie sunbathes while on vacation too.

Doesn't the average Russian earn $200 a month?

How the fuck is this frontpage of CNN. This is insane

>Putin does vacation things
>While on vacation
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

BUT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS LITERALLY PROVES THAT PUTIN HACKED OUR ELECTION. WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE CALM ENOUGH TO TAKE A VACATION THAT HE TAKES EVERY YEAR?

More like $2 a year

This is truly it. Impeachment incoming!

that's the last straw
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

>your face when you sold shitloads of coke in the 90s, thanks to St. Petersburg's dock and your big connections

RUSSIAN VACATION
HE KILLS JOURNALISTS
JAILS HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS
INVADES UKRAINE
STEALS OUR ELECTION
AND THEN GOES ON A
RUSSIAN
VACATION

impeachment when?

>Putin sunbathes and phishes in his Russian vacation photos

Fixed it for them

Shills been working extra hard lately.

And US states Russia as not gay friendly ....

Being a head of state is extremely stressful. They need vacation time to de-stress. They need some time to take their mind off really big decisions, clear their heads, so they can make better judgements/strategize when they get back. Ever heard the term "sleep on it"? Some times, this is a world leader's version of sleep on it. Back in th fray of their state/war rooms/offices, even when they go to bed, they can't get away from being disturbed with constant happenings and decisions. The world is a tinder box right now, I would rather the world leaders look at things with fresh minds right now, than overly stressed, sleep deprived bad decisions.

More like 20 cents a decade.

You try working 12h a day, 6 days a week for 17 years.

>ywn drink a brewski fishing with these based Ruski
Why even live?

when will trump take shirtless pics?

It's a power move you idiot. They media are impotently talking shit about him while he is chilling his balls fishing with mates.
>illegal
Kys

>I once caught a fish thiiis big

first annexation since ww2? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa can summer be over already?

Hey now Dolan crumpf is on vacation too they are meeting up I tell you

Notice the cross? When his wooden dacha burned down it was the only thing intact so he always wears it.

>yet another gayish photo of putin the cuck
>shills are so exited and going to insane shit posting

>sunbathes AND fishes ?!?!
/ourguy/

Where did it all go so wrong?

>based

STOP DOING MASCULINE THINGS REEEEE
t.transkike

>gayish
Don't project, khokhol.

CNN is Putin' personal propaganda machine.
Eхaл Пyтин чepeз Пyтин,
Cyнyл Пyтин Пyтин в Пyтин.
Пyтин ПУтин ПУTин ПУTИH!!!

were have you been while Germany and the entire EU managed to dismantle Yugoslavia ?

what is Kosovo ?

When he became our president

>Eхaл Пyтин чepeз Пyтин,
>Cyнyл Пyтин Пyтин в Пyтин.
>Пyтин ПУтин ПУTин ПУTИH!!!
Kek, this is fucking gold!
I think i've seen it before in a different context, can't remember. It fits the corrent state of western media quite nice.

>"Russia is evil! Go die in a war for us! You'll be brave! Don't worry about your daughters, as we'll bring in some refugees to take care of them :^)"

>corrent
*current
come on Vasily...

Good. I hope they come up with a plan to kill off all the liberal scum and nuke the mid-east. Liberals and sand niggers are an embarrassment to all of humanity.

Annexation is not the same thing as the formation of an independent country

You just posted an honest meme. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it for later use.

You will thank me later.

It's actually scientifically proven at this point that rest is ESSENTIAL to performing at your best in every aspect of your life. I just finished reading a short book on this topic called Peak Performance, which I highly recommend it. Researchers tested different groups of people on a variety of analytical problems and those that rested before were anywhere from 20% to 40% better. They took a group of McKinsey consultants and those that had an off-day performed better than those that worked 7-days a week.

Your willpower and brain are a lot like a muscle. They require rest days in the same way that your legs and biceps do. Every professional athlete (think Olympic-level) takes at least a week-long sabbatical after race-season is over. In fact the first person to break a 4-minute mile spent the month before the rest hanging out and hiking on vacation.

It is a very real phenomenon and I'm surprised more people don't know about it.

>Trump on vacation
>Putin on vacation

Now you see the point of this garbage

>Eхaл Пyтин чepeз peкy
>Bидит Пyтин в peкe Пyтин
>Cyнyл Пyтин в Пyтин Пyтин
>Пyтин Пyтин Пyтин Пyтин
Fixed for you.

Where can I buy this jacket?

How can anyone support this fucking degenerate?

Russian vacation
No hookers and blow
Fake

omg wtf

Literally here
armiyarossii.ru

It's a Russian Army brand. They probably have an online site

It's really upsetting. I'm probably going to be put on a list for this, but I want to go fishing with Putin.

lel everyone is on some sort of list these days.

Hallo are you a native or danish invader?

antifa merch store dot com

Is that really his dick? It's huge.

he was impersonating zyzz, but why?

>literally bunch of isis like terrorist start killing and chasing away the serbs and become independent without referendum
>hurr durr the serbz were the evil kosovo is rightfully independent
>russia does a referendum in 95% ethnic russian land and suprise suprise 95% vote to rejoin thier old country after the ukrainian drunktard khrushchev gave it to urkainians in 1954
>its da annexation its rightfully ukrainian hurr durr da russians have no right to claim other countries land hurr durr democracy only matters when we are using it hurrrrrr
off yourself