How does Sup Forums respond?

How does Sup Forums respond?

She dumb because her religion is trash, but she ain't wrong.

get the fuck out of my way, cunt

Allah begs to fucking differ.

Enough with the slide threads

>

Get in here

Sage.s

Absolutely correct! Allah (who is an Arab moon demon) is hermaphroditic, a faggoty, sexually indeterminate pervert just like his prophet, Mohammed.

Allah may have no gender, but you're still a woman and should shut the fuck up before you get acid in the face.

by putting "it" together with the sign into the dumpster

Wrong, God is male. God created man in his image, and only fashioned a woman from man to serve as a companion.

Allah has gender disphoria Islam is the true religion for Fags

Send the picture to his father. Somebody will learn a lesson today

>God
>allah
Choose one you retarded yank

Allah is literally God in Arabic, fucking Colgate.

Their conception of God is pretty much identical to ours and follows the same story of creation, so that part isn't different.

Inshallah sister!

Fucking terrible companions, he should have just made dogs. Maybe the furries are right.

Spread it as far and wide as possible, send to all the mosques in the area. They'll handle this.

He should have just made another man with a bagina.

Allah banned pork and homosexuality because he got aids and heart attacks

Yeah, because Allah doesn't exist.

In my fan fiction about sonic the hedgehog, he's a blue hedgehog that runs fast. It's still a fan fiction.

I agree but what does that have to do with you? Are you implying the infinite creator is lgbtqrfwttw?

Yep I remember my history teacher telling me about how God allah and yahweh were the same entity. Right after he told me how real communism has never been tried.

Allah doesn't exist. He is imaginary. Therefore she is partially correct. However, he does have an imaginary gender, which is whatever you imagine it to be.

"Allah" is literally refereed to as "he" in the Quran.

Also the formal "they".

Like we do with monarchs some times. "Their highness" or so.

so now ((they)) are going after muslims? i mean they corrupt christianity, next is islam

And (((Allah))) refers to himself in the third person.

Linguistically, this is simply not the case. Take for instance Allah's names; Ar-Rahman, al-Latif, etc. If Allah was feminine, they would be spelled Ar-Rahmah and al-Latifah, with a ta marbuta at the end similar to Spanish. Come on now.

How can they corrupt (((Christianity))) when it's their creation? So is (((Islam))), look up Waraqah Ibn Nowfal, it's Mohammad's teacher, he is some Coptic monk.

But I thought he was gay................

Muhammed has no gender.

This is actually pure gold.

In all honesty, allah is a Jewish made egregore, the more people worship him the more Jewsish power increases. Muslims are literally worshiping a jewish egregore. The real gods are sun and saturn