How did ONE fucking CANADIAN bring about the resurgence of conservativism and christianity in 2017?

How did ONE fucking CANADIAN bring about the resurgence of conservativism and christianity in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

andrew scheer

nazi officer tier IQ

Peterson is honestly a gift to this backward fucking situation

right place right time

By cleaning his room

>one
Way to insult all of us.

This is a good point, and a good answer actually.

Jordan Peterson is a brilliant man and is doing a wonderful job of articulating the necessity of the change in the zeitgeist which is largely driven by people like us. It's his contextualizing of these things that has been very successful in opening the eyes of a lot of people.

Mfw leafs led the resurgence.

Feels good man

He was redpilled from the start.

More importantly, Jordan Peterson single handedly redeemed leafs forever. I was all for nuking Canada until I found this guy

Divine providence. God is not done with the West just yet.

Feels good man.

> leaf redemption story arc
Molyneux, Southern, Peterson, we're gonna make it

>believing this con-artist

Mfw Canadians are the vanguard of the global resurgence of conservatism

Go back to your cuck shed sven

Just another kike playing kikes tricks... i wouldnt take anything he says too seriously.

Hmmmmm

Jordan "Most of my friends are jews" Peterson

Mfw these types of Americans are almost certainly the controlled opposition

Smart people hang with smart people

Start reading books and avoiding degenerate influences

Nu-sven detected. Go back to Somalia

If you ignore his constantly trying to convert you to christianity, or to buy his programm, he actually has brought some psychological insights to a wide audience that needs them without beeing to cucked by leftists

How can they want us to be conservative critical thinking christians while hollywood jews want us to be liberal atheist hedonist drones

are you implying that it's a good thing to be hanging around with jews?

>Christianity

LOL. He's another (((cultural Christian))), like Richard Dawkins. He views the whole faith under the lens of his stupid archetype LARP horseshit.

>How did ONE fucking CANADIAN bring about the resurgence of conservativism and christianity in 2017?
we are gods chosen people, unlike those filthy kike rats

he knows, he wouldn't come right out and say it but he knows full well about the JQ. He's too smart and he knows he will be branded a racist anti-semitic if he comes right out and says the truth about jews so he fights against post-modernism and neo-marxism, their tools.

Who is 'they'

you sound like you're too slow to comprehend his lectures, your sentence doesn't even make sense how is he larping?

Peterson isn't a conservative. He's just the only liberal who still has his sanity left.

Remember the holohoax goy- i mean guys, 6 trillion jews died horribly at the hands of the evil nazis
Also communism was terrible but I'm not gonna mention that the leading Bolsheviks behind it were jewish

Jews are totally just hated because they're succesful, nothing to do with them practicing subversive tactics and massive tribalistic nepotism while discouraging the gentiles from doing the same

youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No

Not gonna lie. Even my detached shitposting must pause before dissing the leaf lord. Seen a few of his vids and they are not bad. Not 100% right but a solid base to fight the evil plaguing this world.
I had fantasies of mass murdering marxists and dumping their bodies in shallow graves but JP showed me there may be hope for another way I want his version of reality to win and not mine.

I See You.

>andrew scheer

He's terrible.