People hate Trump!

Donald Drumpf has the lowest approval rating ever! Only 20% of the people supports him, the right-wing "core" that initially supported him when he began to ran. LOWPAID and UNEDUCATED white MEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=8FudpTJaBeU

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/trump-approval-new-low-quinnipiac-poll/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
youtube.com/watch?v=83GY5jQQBf4
youtube.com/watch?v=C6ot51vJMwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go back to /leftpol/ you are so transparent. why are leftists so awful at meming and trolling?

"LOWPAID" is typed as low-paid.

-Uneducated white man

I don't support him, unlike you and your friend Alex Jones.

Still trusting (((Polls)))?

Because they are completely beyond a state of desperation, they are barely trying to survive alltogether as an ideology and movement right now.

Big if true

but trump won the popular and electoral vote.

I thought lefty types supported the working class. Guess their true colors come out when the working class does not like them.

It's not bait. Look at the news, all of them are saying the same. If you disagree, i think you should add some evidence and sources in your post.

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/trump-approval-new-low-quinnipiac-poll/index.html

/leftypol/ fag

Only sheeple read or watch Jew/globalist media

Listen, at least I have a university degree and a solid job. Have you tried going outside and talk to some real people before?

fuck donbo grujmvcxlxdf

Yes, goy! Being brainwashed for years in Jewish Marxist backed education institutions and watching Jewish media is an excellent measure of political intelligence.

They think their complete jewish indoctrination is actually "quality education"

Fuck off

tillbaka in i köket din jävla hora

Marx is jewish and by extension leftypol as well

I got a master in political science. Do you even know how the American political system works? Trump is making a fucking Junta!

Cnn is also 90% jewish, they're not very diverse

Reminder that jewish people attacked the uss liberty

Yeah yeah yeah, and the polls showed that Hillary had a 99,8% chance to be elected president.
The sampling for these popularity polls are just as skewed to Trump's disadvantage.

That is very unrelated.

Ignore the Slide threads, shareblue post 300 of these a day

du är helt jävla efterbliven din dumma fitta

I don't think they are actually polling people who voted for him. Do you?

Speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

dra åt helvete din jävla häxa

I feel like his boy scout speech didn't get enough attention on Sup Forums

It was so amazing it took me a few days for my brain to process it. and im not even american.

youtube.com/watch?v=83GY5jQQBf4

>LOWPAID and UNEDUCATED white MEN!
only people that matter

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ot51vJMwQ

When he gets re-elected in 2020, will you kill yourself?

The dems that stayed home because Hillary was a crap candidate won't make that same mistake next time.

Dude lost the popular vote by 3 million and won the election by 70k votes in 3 swing states. 11k difference in Michigan, because 90k people left the presidential section of the ballot blank.

90k people not voting for president says that they hated both choices. All the dems have to do is run a slightly better candidate and MI flips. So does PA and WI.

Whatever you need to tell yourself m8

Get out of your safe space once in a while. I'm not wrong.

>Trump is making a junta
Please justify this claim.

He appoints almost only military in his cabinet.

America is my safe space now, fag enabler. I look forward to putting you against the wall in a few years time.

Heh... Donald Trump you say? More like Done-old-DUMP amrite?

No but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>Donald Drumpf has the lowest approval rating ever!
And we all know how accurate polls are. That's why Hillary lost, right faggot?

OP BTFO forever.

And? Has he given the military control over civilian branches of the government?

What the hell iowa?

>LOWPAID and UNEDUCATED white MEN!
Not one of those is a bad thing.

Another ITG that assumes liberals aren't well armed and well supplied. I don't live in a city. You're welcome to stop by anytime.

> When you're such a faggot you use then word "men" as an insult...

Yeah, yeah. And these are the same polls that said Shillary had a 99% chance of winning in 2016. You're such a fucking stooge.