Kellyanne Conway suggests the White House may start using lie detectors on staff...

Kellyanne Conway suggests the White House may start using lie detectors on staff. A former Bush administration ethics lawyer suggests they start with the White House Press Secretary. "The place will light up like a disco!"

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/345433-ex-bush-ethics-lawyer-use-lie-detectors-on-the-white-house

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MHuHd
youtu.be/rN7pkFNEg5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive it archive.is/MHuHd

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

lie detectors can be corrupt. need to make sure the detectors are pro trump so they won't be biased

false positives for lies are dangerous

nah

What is that, a jackass?

The left has pushed the Russia story so hard that the entirety of our government has been deemed untrustworthy and yet we still trust the """""intelligence""""" sections.

Getting mad about dem shekles nigger?

Let's get this started

>bush
>ethics

Russian scum must be nuked into oblivion.

kys

He has spoken.

Lie detectors are fucking quacky pseudo science.

Muh racist archiving websites.

They kind of work if people think they work. It's a mind game.

More based than a black man on r/the_donald

My god

Imagine if the founding fathers could see us now :(

It's all psychological. It makes people panic and out themselves.

That only works if you have someone alone and isolated. If you have an entire building and network of people who're told they should start using lie detectors, at least a few of them will speak up knowing lie detectors are bullshit pseudoscience.

This is the LITERAL definition of fake news. I don't know why they think Trump or his staff would be dumb enough to fall for this kikery.

Holy fuq. The bot is becoming self-aware.

youtu.be/rN7pkFNEg5c

not a bot nufriend

>this reality television actor with no civic or actual military experience will run the government better and smoother than any other!

Dick Painter is a fucking frankenstein weirdo who kikes out on MSNBC and CNN regularly with the most retarded legal 'opinions' possible. He actually said meeting with someone from a foreign country for oppo research could be treason. Nigger what?

Also 'Bush Ethics Lawyer' is hilarious in it's own right.

>using the shooped version...

>bush/lawyer
>ethics
aren't leftists so cute when they trot out as priests and wisemen the very amae people they claimed to have despised for over a decade up until exactly the time trump won the west. so thought-provoking!

BUMP

REEEEEEEEEEE-MAILS

Polygraph testers implement pressure pads on the seat now. Source: Took a DHS polygraph.

Pls be my wife

I love you so, so much. If the apocalypse comes you can be my bunker-gremlin any day.

>Bush administration ethics lawyer

>ethics lawyer
>suggests something completely unethical

>responding to Norway bot
>yelling at a script

Sweet, I have a big stash of silver and gold coins and a shotgun. We'll complete each other.