Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPqeLLhd6gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tick tock

*sips tea*

*double spaces*

Big if true

Does this nigger want the rope?
She will start a civil war and the left 100 percent would lose.
Keep pushing you fucking boon.

The hero we dont deserve

Bitch is going to prison for sedition and treason.

How the fuck do these Democrats get away with openly saying they're conspiring to force Trump out of office using illicit and clandestine methods?

They're telegraphing their coup d'etat.

Why does the affirmative action hire think she can go after both the president and VP? Even if they get Trump Pence will have her hanging from his christmas tree in no time he'll use the sodomites as fairy lights and Chucky Schemer as the star of David on top.

That or they could just run on a platform capable of winning the next election. You know, the normal way of getting the President you want.

Leave my husbando alone! Also why Pence is such a cute, no homo?

She actually said Putin, the stupid old hag.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPqeLLhd6gk

>next
getting a little bit ahead of yourself there, dipshit

WOW
I
T
S
NOTHING

I would usually have laughed about it, but I hate her so goddamn much it just enraged me. She's so blinded by ego and attention-grabbing that she can't even articulate correctly who her enemy is. No legitmate values or passion behind it. Vapid she-nigger.

She needs to have an accident.

Why do these people love death and war? They're sick traitors to their nation. They want a civil war and a war with Russia, baffles me how anyone supports Democrats.

They have literally jack shit.

brilliant desu, they must have read The Art of The Deal --- "going after Pence" is thinking beyond the sale

Hello, Mr. President!

drumpfkins --> pencel-dicks

>Linking to shareblue

Sad.

>She actually said Putin
Unfuckingbelievable. This is a congresswoman and she thought Vladimir Putin was the Vice President of the USA. Stupid fucking nigger. "Oh uhh yeah Pence that's what I meant yeah".

Why do all the headlines leave out this important slip up? If she was white they wouldn't. If she was a white male Putin would be the headline and not Pence. Fucking dumb nigger monkey. They don't belong in congress or politics. They don't belong in our country.

You don't understand what you're doing. If you attempt to walk this route you will inaugurate civil war.
As Liberals, you do not want this. You will most certainly find yourself isolated and killed.
You may think you have bigger numbers for the time, but your cities are isolated and unable to survive on their own. Your power comes from us in the red. Your Water comes from our wells which we control. Your food comes from our drivers who deliver it.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.

This is how they do things in Africa.

>drumpfkins --> pencel-dicks

> pencel-dicks

> pencel

>WE HAVE TO GO AND GET PENCE

hopefully both at the same time. Pence is into the Flynn debacle up to his eyeballs.

Then we get President Orrin Hatch, who I can live with.

Pic related: President Orrin Hatch

And then we have to go and liberate Limpopo.

>1 post by this I'd
>Linking to shareblue

The destitute state of pol