What can you do with bleach?

Holy shit! I just came back from my local Dutch Aldi store, and i see some Muslim people buy lot's of "dik bleek"(=bleach i think the high viscosity variety" there, i ask the cashier if the bleach is in the discount or something.
He answers: "No they come from Germany and buy loads of it for some reason maybe we have a better quality then in Germany" I swear i saw a girl buy a dozen 1 l bottles others i see buying 3.
How can bleach be used against Western culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

aivd.nl/
youtu.be/JtxQT7aVDeg
youtu.be/7MsHq_dUfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mixed with ammonia it becomes a poor man's chemical weapon.

chlorine gas? maybe they have a kabob shop and they're cleaning the floors? i know you aren't supposed to mix bleach with ammonia/nitrogen rich stuff like windex (glass cleaner) because it creates a cloud (invisible maybe, not really sure of its opacity) of chlorine gas.

here are my four guesses:
1) to clean kabob shop
2) to destroy DNA evidence
3) to kill victims by force feeding them bleach
4) to create chlorine gas as some kind of public attack

to dissolve their victims

No, that's delicious.

any chemanons around? can you concentrate bleach to acid attack your family members?

Acid attacks

Rapporteer het aan de AIVD

Serieus

aivd.nl/

Probably bleaching their assholes, no "sex" for marriage you know, desu.

Can't report it to the AIVD(intelligence service) those fuckers think emailing is unsave, only fax or letter... WTF??!!

+telephone

Bleach is stabilized with sodium hydroxide, so no acid attacks. Bleach can be used in the manufacture of chloroform, useful in a lot of organic syntheses as a solvent / reactant.

Ill make the call user.

Mixed with acetone and ice you get chloroform
LETS GET RAPEY

youtu.be/JtxQT7aVDeg
KClO3
Alert interpol

You can make decorative crystals out of them user.

yeah, maybe in the dreamworld you are going to be afterwards

they clean their houses with it. like windex for the greeks.

This is wrong, and is hilarious....But it needs not escape into the real world. Memes like this can and do kill. Please be responsible anons.

>Mixing these chemicals will kill you.

There was an episode of "Who's the Boss" about this. No joke. This shit was on the tube when I was a younger user, and it stuck with me. /spoiler/ he doesn't die. (shit)

>but it needs not escape into the real world
You're years too late, how new are you?

If you add acid you get chlorine gas.

Yeah that's why a teenage girl needs ~12 bottles of it she went by bike so she lives close by, no reason to buy so much.

Yea, listen to this guy, dont make the crystals, it deletes yours system 32 folder afterwards.

>Who's the Boss
tony danza's finest hour

There is a scene in PMMM where a hastily-formed suicide cult try to mix the chemicals in bucket...

youtu.be/7MsHq_dUfnY
Plastic explosives

They wear a lot of white clothes and eat like slobs.

Op here maybe they send it home to clean water?

Maybe they hate themselves enough to bathe in it and turn white

that shit is hardly available in Germany, dumbass.

>But it needs not escape into the real world. Memes like this can and do kill.
That's the point though? Anyone with a braincell and a bit of household knowledge will know it's fucking stupid. Anyone that doesn't is probably not worth keeping around anyway.

Hmm? Got a parts conversion? Asking for a friend

gay...

uh oh